Chapter 7

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara froze on her spot and turned her head to give her Mino oppa a look. Mino wanted to laugh at Dara’s reaction, he totally scared her and dang he was so proud of it.

 

“What are you talking about?” Dara asked in a whisper, not wanting to gain any attention from the other people that are with them.

 

“tsk… acting like she doesn’t get it” Mino silently mumbled for Dara to hear. His lips were forming into a smirk, finding it fun to tease Dara.

 

Dara was feeling the anxiety building up inside her but she played it cool. Ignoring her Mino oppa once again and then joining back to her conversation with the other members of Winner.

But Mino doesn’t feel like stopping so he grabbed his phone to text Dara.

 

Soon after that Dara felt her phone vibrate indicating a text message. She took her phone out from her pocket thinking that Hanbin probably texted already but to her surprise it was from Mino who was just beside her. She glared at him thinking how childish he was before opening the text.

 

But her smug expression changed as her eyes got wide as she read the content of the message.

“November 11, 2013 ^.^ kekeke”

 

She felt her heart stop for a second. But knowing Dara she’ll try her best to look normal, it’s not the right time for it, and she has no plans of talking about it either.

 

“Shut up” She gave him a simple reply that made Mino burst into laughter. Making the others on the table except Dara totally clueless of what was going on that they even looked at Mino like he was some crazy guy that has damaged his brain.

 

Dara was suddenly uncomfortable that she lost her mood to even converse with Winner. She just wants to go home and forget everything that Mino told her.

 

Her phone vibrated once again and she just ignored it thinking it was Mino again but soon after her phone rang and this time the person was calling her.

 

So she quickly took her phone out and was surprised to see the caller’s name.

It was Jiyong…

 

“I’m at the parking lot… I won’t wait more than a minute so come here now and let’s go home” Jiyong said and the coldness was obvious but Dara didn’t mind it though she’ll be a liar if she did not feel sad by his cold treatment.

 

She was about to say something but Jiyong already hanged up the phone. She sighed but she forced out a smile so her friend Chaerin and her Winner oppas won’t worry.

 

She stood up from her seat and told the group that she needs to leave. She bid them goodbye before dashing out of the building to the parking lot where Jiyong is already waiting for her inside his white Lamborghini car.

 

She got in the car and as soon as she was seated just like his normal habit, Jiyong took the seatbelt and buckled it in for Dara. It made her heart skip a bit since his face was near hers but it was quick and Jiyong was back to ignoring her.

 

It was a very awkward ride that no one dared to utter a word. Dara who is usually cheerful and loud around Jiyong is just silent and stiff on her spot.

 

Wanting to lessen the quiet atmosphere Dara turned in the radio but as she heard the song that was playing she regretted that she even bother moving her hand just to open the damn radio.

 

Jiyong accidentally pressed on the break shocking Dara as he also heard the song. Jiyong looked at Dara and she did the same.

 

“I’m sorry” she suddenly uttered randomly, catching Jiyong off guard causing him to turn his face away from her. His grip on the steering wheel tightened and stepped on the accelerator hard, droving off once again with such a high speed. Jiyong didn’t notice the tear that left Dara’s right eye.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara arrived at their house and the tension didn’t get unnoticed by Taeyang who saw the two arrived as he sat on the sofa at the living room.

 

“What’s wrong with the two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter