Chapter 3

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara woke up and was surprised as she saw the number of calls and messages that she missed.

 

She then looked at the time and realized she was late for school. She immediately ran to her bathroom to take a shower, not even minding the calls of her oppas that might be worried since they are far away from her.

 

After taking a shower she hurriedly dressed up with her uniform and a pair of black shoes, she has no time for any accessories and make up so she just brushed her hair making sure she doesn’t look like a mess.

 

Since no one is sending her to school today, she decided to just take the bus and it was packed, and she somehow hated it.

 

There are only five minutes left till her class and the bus was so slow that she wished her oppas were there to give her a ride. But the thought of always depending on her oppas isn’t a good idea either.

 

Gladly Dara was a fast runner and she was able to catch up before the bell rang.

 

The first hour of class was quiet, and Dara felt really uncomfortable since the guy she just rejected yesterday was staring at her. So to avoid his gaze Dara just looked at the window at her side, not bothering the lessons and notes that were on the board.

 

Three hours of classes had ended and it was time for lunch, she somehow regretted not listening to the lecture awhile ago since the teacher suddenly announced that there would be a test in math tomorrow.

 

Forgetting about her worries she was about to go to her friend when Kim Chan Yeol blocked her way.

 

“Excuse me?” Dara exclaimed, she was hoping that Kim Chan Yeol would be different from the guys she rejected before.

 

Some boys that liked her can be really clingy, some can’t even understand the word “rejected”

 

Others won’t give up, that it annoys her so much. But with the way Kim Chan Yeol is acting right now, she can’t help but think he is just the same with those other boys.

 

“Dara, can we talk? Just for a minute please” Kim Chan Yeol pleaded, Dara was relieved that there are only two people left inside their classroom that are witnessing their conversation. She wouldn’t want any rumor to go around their school about her.

 

“Sure” Dara simply replied. Since she still kind of feel bad after rejecting him without any considerations.

 

“Well I know it was weird that all of a sudden yesterday I messaged you with a bunch of confessions and love notes. Cause I really like you. For a long time already actually. I am not here to convince you for a second chance but I just felt like it’s not right to just text my love confession to you. I want to say it in person; it gives more respect though I already know what your answer will be. I am glad that there is a person like you and I hope that we can be friends if we can’t be lovers”

 

Dara smiled as Kim Chan Yeol finished talking. She can’t help but admire how respectful and understanding Chan Yeol is.

 

“Friends?” She said as she took out her right hand for a hand shake which Chanyeol happily accepted.

 

Both of them were walking together to the cafeteria with Chanyeol convincing Dara to tell him the lucky guy that she likes. But Dara was mum about it; no one knows who that lucky guy is at all. She didn’t even give a single clue to Chanyeol who it is.

 

It’s a secret, forever will be her secret.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

A day at school finally ended and Dara was on her way to the school gate, she sighed remembering no one is picking her up from school today and she suddenly missed her oppas but the slight sadness was easily washed away when she saw someone’s name on her inbox indicating a message.

 

She opened the text and smiled more as she read it.

 

“Why is this girl not far away from me sad?… hmm… walking her home would be okay right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter