Chapter 5

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LATE HAPPY NEW YEAR GREETINGS EVERYBODY!

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hanbin’s eyes immediately opened as he heard a screaming voice which he totally can recognize. Bigbang hyungs are there and FCK he’s on trouble.

 

He saw how the boys were glaring at him that’s why he tried to move away from Dara but his sudden movement made Dara move a little bit from her sleep; gladly she didn’t woke up but it turned out worst as she encircled her arms more around Hanbin’s waist snuggling closer to him, her nose is touching his chest.

 

“Babe don’t leave” Dara mumbled quietly in her sleep thinking that the guy will leave her side. The boys looked at the two in disbelief. Are they dating? HECK THAT SHOULD BE A BIG NO

 

Hanbin saw how his hyungs were near on strangling his neck, wanting to kill him for being sweet with their precious dongsaeng.

 

Hanbin knows them, and he was actually close to them since he is a YG trainee, and if there are lucky chances, there were time where he was able to spend time with them.

 

The boys were more than surprised; they don’t even know how Dara and Hanbin know each other and the scene in front of them was totally unexpected.

 

 

---

 

 

Hanbin slightly tapped Dara’s shoulders but she was stubborn, she didn’t even budge from her sleep.

But then the next voice surely woke her up.

 

“Dara, it seems like your enjoying yourself there too much on his arms huh, my dongsaeng?” Dara’s eyes opened immediately recognizing the voice of Jiyong giving her a very sarcastic remark. She then turned her head, only to see all her oppas looking at her with such intense curious eyes and YOU’RE IN TROUBLE faces.

 

She gulped from nervousness realizing the situation she was in at the moment and mentally cursed herself for her stupidity.

 

They saw her with Hanbin hugging each other, sleeping together on a couch. That’s not some kind of a minor offense; it is totally a major trouble.

 

Finally sinking in with what is happening around her; within a second she stood up breaking off from Hanbin with her face slightly red from embarrassment.

 

“Uhm… you guys are back early” Dara uttered not daring to look at her oppas while Hanbin is stiff on his spot, too scared to even say a word. She has nothing else to say to cover up her actions anyway.

 

They were all gathered in the living room with the two young teens looking like police officers are interrogating them which in Dara’s mind were a lot scarier than the police. It’s her OPPAS!

 

Dara scanned the faces of her bigbang oppas and saw how all of them have the same expression. They were mad, and obviously they were shocked. She can even see the forming tears at the corner of Seungri’s eyes and also can picture what’s inside his mind too, he probably has this thought: I THOUGHT MY BABY DARA IS INNOCENT, I CAN’T BELIEVE SHE’S …… well let’s not get in more to that.

 

If Seungri was near on crying Youngbae who Dara thought would look the angriest since he does act like the mother of their family, making Dara used of him being strict about boys looked calmer than the other four; though Dara knows that it was impossible for her Youngbae oppa to just feel okay on whathe saw.

 

Top and Daesung though are the same, they both look very mad. Top looks like he was fuming from anger. The sight of Dara with a guy is just unbearable, it was awfully not proper.

While Daesung has his eyes intensely glued onto Hanbin.

 

And here goes Jiyong, Dara really can’t tell if he was mad but there was more on Jiyong’s face; it painted disappointment?

 

Well it’s a question for she can’t assume anything… though it bugs her nig time.

 

Jiyong looked at Dara and surprisingly she looked at him back having eye contact but not long after Jiyong broke it off and sighed.

 

 He then went inside his room without saying a word, leaving the other people inside the house dumbfounded with his actions and with Dara suddenly feeling heavy inside.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter