Chapter 1

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bigbang’s Seungri in a relationship with a minor”

 

 

Another rumor for the youngest member of Bigbang this year, but are people even surprised about it?

There’s nothing new about this rumor actually.

 

Just last year, there were a bunch of rumors about Top. People were all over the net and media talking about TOP HAVING A DAUGHTER. TOP IS ACTUALLY A DAD. TOP SECRETLY MARRIED.

 

And what made it funny is the reason behind those rumors.

 

It’s because Top was seen enrolling a girl in high school.

 

Of course YG entertainment obviously denied it but the talks about it lasted for weeks. I can’t even understand why these people believed such assumptions. Top is twenty four years old that time and for him to have a daughter who goes in high school, which does not make sense at all, is just insane!

 

I just can’t imagine him having a child at the age of nine okay. NEVER!

 

 So when reasonable people that seems to have a little bit of intelligence and sense in their brains realized that the rumor can be the most ridiculous news that ever happened.

 

Finally the talks and annoying gossips stopped.

 

However now it is Seungri that is suffering from the same dilemma, and since YG is known for keeping silent on every news about Bigbang, he just did what he’s always good at.

 

NO COMMENT

 

 

They’re all tired of that . But they’ll never say anything about it. WHY?

 

Because the girl behind those rumors is their precious girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri was with s in Teddy’s twosome café. The poor boy, once again is on a trial and is ready for the scolding that he'll get from his hyungs.

 

“What did you do again this time Seungri?” Jiyong asked wanting to know how Seungri ended up in a Love Affair rumor with their dongsaeng.

 

All the boys looked at Seungri with their serious faces, stern and cold while waiting for his answer.

 

But Seungri tried to avoid his Hyungs and looked away trying to come up with a good excuse.

 

“Spill it Seungri, or else we’ll ask Dara ourselves and that's more trouble for you” Just by the mention of Dara’s name Seungri seems more tensed than he was before.

 

He knows that up until now Dara was mad at him. Their dongsaeng hates attention and what he did during the weekend that caused the rumor really made Dara mad. 

 

And for sure it will also make the other boys furious.

 

 

So Seungri sighed and explained what happened last Saturday.

 

“You guys know that I just finished all the preparations and songs for my album so I asked Dara to hang out with me. We just watched a movie then we ate lunch and then before going home we bought some ice cream and I joked around. I forgot that there were a lot of people around us”

 

“Elaborate the JOKE AROUND please” Daesung exclaimed while sipping his drink but still has his serious face while listening to Seungri. The maknae cussed inside his mind.

 

He was planning on leaving out the Joking around part since for sure

That will make his Hyungs mad.

 

“shehassomecreamonherlipsanditremindedmeofsecretgardensoikissedher” Seungri said without even taking a breath but that just got him a hit on his head.

 

“Slowly Seungri” Jiyong said

 

Seungri sighed again, it won't be that long till his hyungs strangle his neck, he can feel it coming.

 

So he prepared himself and held his hands together, after all he doesn’t have a choice anymore.

 

“She has some cream on her lips so I kissed her---” his hyung’s mouth formed an O until they realized what he just said and cut of Seungri’s explanation.

 

“WHAT!?” the hyungs loudly exclaimed disturbing all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter