Mine

Who you truly are

“Eden stop pulling your sisters hair!” Jasmine sighed at the sight of her two children fighting over crayons. “Honey can you please pull them apart. They are fighting again over those crayons. Didn’t I tell you to buy them separate packs?” Jasmine was waiting for an answer but no answer came.

 

“Himchan! Are you listening?” She yelled at her husband who was sitting on the couch watching TV.

 

“Yes darling. I will.” Himchan said as he pulled them apart and placed Eden on the other side of the couch away from little Annabelle. As soon as they were settled down Himchan went to where her beautiful wife was. He gently wrapped his arms around her and her ear and she shivered with a weird sensation.

 

“Now isn’t the time.” Jasmine said as she was cutting apples for her children.

 

“I want you.” Himchan whispered into her ear. “The children will leave to my mothers house in an hour. That means the house will be ours once again.” He turned her around and her bottom lip. Jasmine made a faint moan.

 

“Hold up Himchan.” Jasmine pushed him away with weak arms. It was no use; her body had already become weak and hotter by the minute. She needed Himchan and she couldn’t wait longer.

 

Himchan began to lift her shirt up and Jasmine was aware that the children were still playing in the living room. Himchan had fully removed her clothes and was now kissing her neck leaving deep burgundy marks. Jasmine opened her eyes and she saw behind Himchan two little figures. It was their kids just staring trying to figure out what was going on.

 

“Dad? Whats going on?” Eden spoke

 

Jasmines eyes fluttered open to only see what seemed the ceiling. She leaned on her elbows to get up.

 

“It was just a dream…” she whispered. She soon realized she wasn’t in her room but someone else’s. Jasmine began to panic for the fact that she thought she slept with a stranger after being so drunk last night. What did happened last night? Jasmine couldn’t recall after constantly trying to figure out how in the world she ended up on a different bed. The door to the room opened and Jasmine turned to the direction of the movement.

 

“You’re finally awake.” She heard a voice say and to her surprise she recognized it.

 

“Where am I?” she asked as Himchan as he approached the bed where she sat.

 

“My place.” Himchan said as he sat down next to her. He placed her lose hairs behind her ear.

 

“I missed you.” Jasmine said snuggling into Himchans touch. It felt as if they hadn’t seen each other for months but she knew it was just a couple of days.

 

“I know you did.” Himchan said with cold tone. It made it seem like he didn’t want her their or more like if he wasn’t sure she should be there. Himchan wasn’t himself lately and Jasmine had realized from the moment he laid eyes on him as he was entering the room and of course since the last time they spoke on the phone. Jasmine got closer to him hugging him and sitting on his lap. Her face was hidden in the crease of his neck taking in the scent of clone and shampoo from his skin and hair. A tear rolled down her eye and onto his neck. Himchan tensed at the feeling because he wasn’t sure what to do. “Don’t cry. There’s no need for you to cry.”

 

“You’ve been acting different since… since we were together on that night. You left me and when I called you, you asked me to go home and I… I didn’t know how to react to that. I felt unwanted, unloved, and undesirable.” She said more tears running down her face. What was going through Himchans head had nothing to do with what he was talking about.

 

‘She isn’t talking about last night. I wonder if she even remembers but I doubt it. She was pretty drunk.’ Himchan thought feeling a little relieved at her lose of memory. Himchan grabbed her by the waist flipping her and him over. Now she was on her back on the bed and Himchan on top of her hovering over her body. Himchan spoke not a single word of “I missed you too” or “I’m glad you’re here” but she didn’t care. She was glad she was finally with him and she felt happy even if her expression said otherwise. Himchan leaned down to her face a strand of tear from her cheek. Jasmine turned a soft pink at the sudden action.

 

“You look unpleasant like that. Don’t cry.” He said. His eyes were lustful but dead at the same time, if that made sense. Jasmine didn’t know how to put it she could see the desire for her in his eyes yet they seem to only be focused on her body.  “Jasmine. I’m sorry I was shutting you off these past few days. It’s not my intention, it’s just that sometimes I’m not myself and…

 

‘Are you dumb or what? Don’t tell her about whom you are! Just let her find out on her own! I know you love her well no I don’t really know but don’t be dumb enough to tell her what we are.’

 

“Himchan?” Jasmine felt confused. He didn’t finish his sentence.

 

“…and I wanna make it up to you for making you cry” he changed his words.

 

“Kiss me.” Himchan did as he was told. He leaned down capturing her lips with his. Seconds later there was a rhythm between their lips moving slowly and steady. There was a feeling of time being stopped, well at least for Jasmine it did. Himchan on the other hand was just going with the flow of the river. He wasn’t going anywhere in that moment where in that case to Jasmine it seemed like time had stopped. Every time she was with Himchan her world stood still. Jasmine might be on the version of falling in love.

 

“Wait” Jasmine gasped out her beat beating fast.  It felt like it was going to rip out of her chest. Himchan looked at her and then remembered.

 

“Actually I want you to meet someone.” He said sitting on the bed

 

“Who” Jasmine felt confused

 

“They are waiting in the living room,” he said standing up and holding out a hand to Jasmine. Jasmine immediately placed her hand on his and stood up. “They are a bit weird and one is really handsome so please don’t get near him. You are MINE.” Jasmine took the point. Hand in hand they arrived to the living room where there were to boys sitting on the couches.

 

“Daehyun, Zelo this is Jasmine.” Jasmine looks up and there are these two handsome boys. One was tall, taller than Himchan, which surprised Jasmine a bit. They got closer to them and Jasmine just looks straight up into the tall boy. “Darling this is Zelo and this one is Daehyun.”

 

“Nice to meet you.” Jasmine stared a bit at Daehyun. Daehyun’s lips captured Jasmine attention.

 

“Jasmine?” Himchans voice brought her back from her daydream. Jasmine looked at Himchan and she could see the jealousy and anger in his eyes and she then realized he was the “really handsome” Himchan was talking about. Himchan was now full of anger and jealousy because she was taking Daehyun too much into consideration.

 

“How about we eat?” Daehyun said breaking the tension that was between the two.

 

“Yeah lets go!” Zelo exclaimed

 

 

“That was delicious,” Daehyun said as they arrived to Himchans place. It was around 9:30 in the night and Himchan was exhausted and he wanted to sleep. He took hold of Jasmine by the arm and took her to his room. Jasmine felt the pressure and tension and she knew there was something wrong. As soon as they entered Himchan slammed the door shut making Zelo and Daehyun jump.

 

“This isn’t good.” Zelo whispered. They both headed to the spare room to rest

 

“Himchan what’s wro-“ Jasmine yelp when she was pushed on to the bed and Himchan hovering over her with a look of anger, jealousy and frustration all at once.

 

“Himchan what’s wrong,” Jasmine said again but she didn’t get an answer. Instead his eyes gave a glare look and Jasmine was starting to realize who Himchan really was. She still didn’t know how to analyze him or if she even should.

 

“I didn’t like the way you were around Daehyun. I told you to stay away from him didn’t I?” he said in a harsh tone.

 

“Himchan you’re taking it the wrong way. I like them both as friends and they are great people.”

 

“Stop it Jasmine! You make me this way. I can’t take other people looking at you. You are only mine. I don’t share what’s mine. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I don’t want to let you go. I don’t want to lose you.” Himchan made an expression that made Jasmine sad.

 

“You don’t have to worry. I’m all yours. I always have and always will.”