Anger

Who you truly are
Himchan had landed his fist onto the unknown man's face. He shook it a little because it really did hurt, he had no idea he could punch that hard.
 
 "What? Did my face break your knuckles?" The unknown man said while he whipped blood from the corner of his mouth. 
 
"Himchan let's go now!" Jasmine grabbed his arm trying to pull him away from the man.
 
"So I guess you've truly forgotten about me then." The man said. Soon he was on his feet staring right into Jasmine not taking her sight away from her. He gave her a smirk and Himchan was about to go at it again but he stopped when Jasmines grip tighten on his arm. 
 
"Yongguk please leave us alone." Himchan was taken by surprise. His inner demon started to squirm inside of him like if he was being tortured. 
 
'Kill him!' He growled. The voice in Himchans head, his inner demon, was about to take control of him and his body but Himchan knew better. He knew everything would be different if he came out so he tried to keep him inside. 
 
"Do you know him?" He hissed at her. 
 
"Let's go please." She sounded scared. Scared that Himchan would hurt Yongguk, not because she cared for Yongguk but because she didn't want them to fight and if they fought Himchan would get hurt. They started to walk, Himchan giving Yongguk a death glare before they began to walk. 
 
"See you around." Was all Yongguk said walking the opposite way massaging his jaw. As soon as they got in Himchans car he didn't even start the car or say anything, all he did was stare at the view in front of him both hands gripping on the stirring wheel so hard his knuckles were white. Jasmine noticed and she knew right away that he was pissed. All she could do was look down into her lap waiting, waiting for him to say something. 
 
"Who is he." He said after 5 minutes. He waited so long to talk because he was trying to calm himself down but the waiting was making it worse so he just decided to talk hoping for the best. 
 
"It doesn't matter." Jasmine said. 
 
"IT!!...." he was about to yell but he had to control himself, he didn't want her to see his furiouse side. That side was an ugly side. "It does matter Jasmine." She flinched at her name, he never calls her by her name. "Tell me please I'm loosing my patience." He said. 
 
"Hes my...... e-ex...boyfriend." she finally said. If she wasn't there to see him, he was sure he would punch the window next to him and break it, his knuckles would probably be bleeding but he held back for Jasmine. He started the car and began to back out, he was mad, mad at her but he knew it wasn't her fault she accidentally met with her ex but he couldn't help be pissed. 
 
"Himchan?" She spoke. 
 
"Don't talk to me right now." He said with anger thrown into the tone as he made his way towards her house. She became sad and her eyes began to tear up. She sniffled a bit and Himchan heard it and he began to relax a little but he still felt angry. They got to her drive way, when the car stopped she reached for the door handle ready to get out and run into her house but she was pulled back by a hand on her wrist. She turned around to only crashed with Himchans lips but she felt right away that the kiss was different. Different from their usual kiss, different from yesterday's kiss. It was an angry and tensed kiss. When he broke the kiss all he did was turn his head to the window from his side not wanting to meet with her eyes. Jasmine immediately got out of the car and headed for her house. It was still early, it was 8:30. She didn't have school since it was Sunday the next day but she went to sleep early anyway because she didn't want to feel sad, she didn't want to remember Himchan being mad at her, but most of all she didn't want to remember Yongguk.
 
Himchan took a turn down Jasmines street heading for his hotel. 
 
"!"  Himchan said in frustration. "Why did i become like that?" He asked himself. 
 
'You're letting your jealousy over take you.'  His inner demon said. 
 
"Us." He corrected. 
 
'Well yea, cause I am you and you are me.' Himchan shivered at that. 
 
"Why am I letting you out so soon?" He said. "Usually I can control you from coming out and showing who I really am, but i don't know what's going on with me...... US." Himchan sounded so confused. 
 
'She has a different affect on you..... us. She's different. I can feel how our body gets when she's near you.' 
 
"Yea I guess so." Soon Himchan got to his hotel. It was a 5 star hotel and he had rented a suite. It had everything a house had, kitchen, living room, a master bedroom and of course a bathroom. He threw himself on the sofa letting out a big sigh. "What are you?" Himchan asked to no one in particular. He was referring to Jasmine. No one has ever gotten this type of affect on him. People knew how he was but it was only a couple of real life long friends and his family, which only consisted of his mother and sister. He had 3 best friends and they all knew how he was and who he was but they still stuck by him because they basically grew up together and not to mention that they loved Himchan a lot. Himchan is a great guy on the surface but get to know him more and you'll discover hell. He is a good guy but just like they say -Looks can be deceiving-. Himchans phone rang seeing the caller ID it was one of his life long best friends, Daehyun. 
 
"Hey kiddoh" he answered. 
 
"Hyung!! When are we gonna meet Jasmine?!" He was practically yelling into the phone. Himchan kept it at a safe distance so his ear wouldn't get damaged.  
 
"Soon." Himchan said. He really didn't feel like seeing her right now because of the event that just happened. Before seeing her he wanted his wrath to go away, or else if it didn't he was afraid he would loose control and he would want to yell at her for knowing such a jerk like him. Out of no where her face appeared in his head. He could see her face with sadness when he was driving her to her house. Then he remembered her soft crying and he felt like a jerk, a bad boyfriend. He was cut from his thoughts when he heard Daehyun speak. 
 
"What?" Himchan asked. 
 
"I said, Why soon? I know how you are and to you 'soon' means in a long while," Daehyun sighed. "Come on let us meet her. We want to see the one who makes you happy." 
 
"Happy?" Himchan rolled his eyes. 
 
"You're not happy?" Daehyun felt confused. 
 
"Not right now" He responded. 
 
"What do you mean." 
 
"Well today I met her ex boyfriend," he closed his eyes remembering the unpleasant turn of events. "And..." He paused. 
 
"And what?" Daehyun was afraid of what he would say next because he knew Himchan, maybe a little too well. 
 
"and I punched him.." He continued. 
 
"Omo!!! Himchan why would you do that?" Daehyun began to scold his best friend. 
 
"He provoked me! He was standing way to close to Jasmine!" His anger rising up again at the memory. Daehyun sighed 
 
"Himchan hyung you're too possesive. Do you remember what happened last time when you were like that with...." He was cut of. 
 
"Don't remind me of her. I tried my best to forget her and I succeeded." He placed an arm over his eyes. "With the help of Jasmine of course" he continued "So please don't ever bring her up into my life. Jasmine is my life now." 
 
"Your life? Hyung you barely know her. You've been dating her for 4 months now and that's not enough time." Daehyun said to him. 
 
"5" Himchan corrected. 
 
"Still you don't know her well enough to say that she is your life." Daehyun felt a little irritated. 
 
"I have to go." Himchan lied because he didn't want to get into a fight with Daehyun. 
 
"Ok. Whatever. I'll call you tomorrow." 
 
It's been a week and Jasmine hasn't had a call or a text from Himchan. She didn't know any news about him and she had tried to call him but went straight to voice mail. She sent 3 texts per day, morning, afternoon, and night. She was starting to think he was avoiding her but oh well, she couldn't force him to be with her. She was walking down the the halls heading down to her car, her school day was over. 
 
"Hey Jasmine!" A voice called. As Jasmine turned around she saw it was her friend Jongup. 
 
"Hey kiddo what's up." She smiled at him. She had known him since freshmen year and they were like best friends, they didn't always hang out together but they knew each other pretty well. 
 
"Let me walk you to your car yea?" Jongup offered.
 
 "Sure why not." She smiled. As they headed to the parking lot Jongup began to tell Jasmine the story of how he fell in front of his ex girlfriend. Jasmine was laughing with out stopping and she was clinging to Jongup's arm for support. 
 
"It was really embarrassing, she even laughed at me instead of helping me up." They were a few feet away her car. 
 
"Omg Jongup I wish I would have been there to laugh at you too." She laughed harder making her grip on Jongup's hard tighter. In reality it really looked as if she was hugging it, which she kind of was. Jasmine was violently pulled by someone. Jongup stared at him confused. 
 
"Jasmine what is this." The unknown person said angrily. Jasmine turned her head to look at the person and to her surprise it was Himchan, with an angry look once again. 
 
"Himchan. What are you doing here?" 
 
"You tell me what's happening. Why are you hugging this....this kid." Anger was heard in his tone. 
 
"He's my best friend calm down." 
 
"I'm Jongup nice to...." Jongup was cut off 
 
"I don't care who you are. Don't ever touch my girl again!" He was now fully pissed. Not furious but pretty mad. Jongup gave him a confused look. He wasn't touching her, she was the one clinging on to him. 
 
"And who are you to say that to me?" He felt a little mad. 
 
"Himchan, he's my boyfriend, the one I talked to you about." 
 
"Right. Well I'm leaving, don't want to be near him. He's scary." Jongup said looking at Himchan. 
 
"Sorry" Jasmine mouthed to him. When he was out sight Himchan turned to Jasmine with a pissed face. 
 
"What the Jasmine!" He tried to calm down but his demon was getting the best of him. "I leave you for a week and you're already flirting with other guys." 
 
"I wasn't flirting with him. His just my friend." She said as she unlocked her car. Himchan felt frustrated and turned Jasmine with force slamming her back to the side of the car. He looked at her with an intense gaze before he crashed his lips with hers. Himchan was kissing her hungrily. He wanted to eat her and make her his, he felt ually frustrated.