Who?

Who you truly are

"Dad this is Himchan. Himchan this is my dad." Jasmine said feeling extremely awkward and not really knowing how to get rid of the awkwardness. 

"Yes I know his name now but you still haven't explained why you guys were eating at each others faces just 5 minutes ago." Jasmines dad, Robert Downey Jr. said in a cold tone only starring right into Jasmines soul waiting for an answer. 

"We weren't eating each others faces..... and hes my......boy....friend....." she said nervous of what her dads reaction might be. Himchan still in shock that Tony Stark, no, Robert Downey Jr was his girlfriends dad. Jasmine elbowed Himchan on the ribs so he would say something and not just be there looking like a lost puppy. 

"N-nice to meet you Mr. Downey." He stuttered. Mr. Downey looked at him no emotion shown whats so ever. "Is he the one your mother keeps talking about?" Mr. Downey asked turning her attention to his daughter. 

"Y-yes." She felt nervous. 

"I expected a prince. Hes too ugly for you." He said so coldly that he would have froze the whole room itself. Himchans eyes widen not sure if he was hearing things right, what was he talking about? He was gorgeous. 

"Dad!? Don't say that! Himchan is the handsomest boyfriend I've had." Mr. Downey was only saying that because he felt jealous. He of course was over protective of his only child, his only daughter. At first sight he thought of Himchan as handsome, to a princes extent but he refuse to admit it to himself so that is why he called him ugly, to make himself feel better and maybe think otherwise of him. 

"Dad you can't and won't force me to stop..." 

"Dating him?" Her father cut her off.  "I wont, i wasn't planning on doing so." He sighed at memories flooding his brain. "I know you always do what you want and even more when we forbid it because you like doing things you're not suppose to." He took a glance at Himchan. He looked curious at all that Mr. Downey was about to say next because he was talking about his girlfriend and even if they had been dating for 5 months Himchan didn't fully know her yet. "Like you did with your recent boyfriend." He continued. 

"Ex-boyfriend." She corrected. 

"We warned you about him but you never listened. I knew what his intentions were, he hurt you a lot and...." he was cut off by his daughter. 

"Dad please don't talk about him in Himchans presence." She didnt want Himchan to know about his ex-boyfriend, at least not from her fathers mouth. 

"Very well then." He stood up. "Its time to go to bed, your boyfriend should go." Himchan felt confused, surely he was aware of his presence so why wasn't he talking to him? He was only referring to him as if he wasn't present. 

"Im sorry Mr. Downey I would have like to meet you at a better time." Himchan said with an apologetic tone. Jasmines father just turned his gaze towards him glaring at him for a reason Himchan did not know. 

"Go to sleep soon." Was all he said not even responding to Himchans comment, as if he wasn't in the room and what he had just said wasn't said at all. That's how little Jasmines dad acknowledge Himchans presence. Jasmines dad walked upstairs to his room with his wife. 

"Im going to walk you to you're car" Jasmine waited to be out side of the house only then did she take advantage of her dad not being there to grab Himchans hands and to interlock their fingers together. They reached Himchans car which was 2 houses down, he had put it that far so Jasmine wouldn't get suspicious of anything if anything.  As soon as they got to Himchans crimson red 2013 Charger RT, he softly slammed her to the side of the car, the drivers side. His hands both placed at each side of her, he looked at her with eyes that could only see her. "Himchan?" Jasmine said. 

"We didn't finish our session." He said with a tone that showed nothing but lust. 

'Don't make it too obvious' the voice in Himchans head said again. 'I know' Himchan responded. Himchan leaned closer to Jasmine, his lips only hovering against hers. She could feel his warm breath brushing against her lips and that made her shiver. 

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" Jasmine asked confused to why he was just hovering over her lips. 

"No." He said 

"fine." She sounded upset and pushed him a little so she could head home. Before she could even take 2 steps Himchan grabbed her by the wrist and slammed her back on the cars door, crashing his lips with hers. At first it was just a peck, innocent nothing more. But that wasn't Himchans intention, no not at all. He put out his tongue tracing over the whole perimeter of her lips. 

"Stop teasing" she whispered. Only then did Himchan give in into her lips. Jasmine felt something different about the way he kissed her. The way their lips were moving at the, same rhythm as always except that it wasn't the same feeling, it seem desperate, hungry, lustful. She has never felt this side of him but she shrugged it off thinking that it was due to the time lost, 3 months. She thought that it was only cause he missed her. Himchan placed his hands on her hips making them become closer, their chest almost touching. Jasmine moaned in the kiss only making Himchans body heat up with what sounded like music to his ears. This wasn't the time and it sure wasn't the place to be feeling heated up. 

'What are you doing idiot! Don't go to far!' The voice in Himchans head yelled at him. But Himchan couldn't stop, he wanted more, he wanted to have her. 

"Wait Himchan." Jasmine gasped as she felt his hand drifting slowly down her back. "This isn't the place for this." She felt agitated. 

"Im leaving." He said pushing her softly enough to make her move so he could get into his car. As he started up the engine he didn't even look at her nor did he roll down the window to say bye to her, he just drove off increasing his speed from 1mph to 45mph in less than 10 seconds. 

"Who is he? Is this a Himchan I don't know?" Jasmine felt confused to this new behavior from Himchan.

-

Next morning Himchan called her, it was around 10 am. "Hello?" Jasmine answered with a sleepy voice. 

"Hey. Did I wake you up? Do you have school today?" He asked 

"yes and no" she managed to say. 

"Princess i want to see you. And I want to talk properly with your dad." 

"My dad isn't here, he went to California. But you can come see me." She said. 

"We'll go out so I'll pick you up in an hour." Himchan said after he hung up the phone. An hour later Jasmine was outside her house making her way to Himchans car that was waiting for her at the drive way. "Hey princess." Himchan leaned to kiss her. They were on there way to a cafe Himchan had found near his Hotel. He would take her there then to the movies. After they finished with their drinks Himchan drove to the theater. 

"Let's watch that one." Jasmine pointed out. Himchan looked up and read 'Lucy' and agreed to it right away. They were now seated at the very top of the theater. The movie was more than half way over when Himchan got an urge to kiss Jasmine. He leaned to her and kissed her taking Jasmine by surprise because she was really into the movie. Without a thought Jasmine responded to the kiss right away and Himchan took the advantage to try and deepen the kiss. He poked her lips with the tip of his tongue for entrance. Jasmine caught on, on what Himchan tried to do so she broke the kiss right away. 

"Himchan?" She questioned. 

"Let me kiss you for a bit more." He whispered into her ear. 

"It's not the right time." Himchan understood . The movie had soon ended and the couple were heading down to the exit of the room. 

"I need to go to the bathroom. Wait for me here." Himchan said. Jasmine was standing near the water fountain opposite from the bathroom. She felt someone approach her, in her mind it was Himchan so she didn't even face him. 

"Alright babe lets go." She said but was surprised and she wished she hadn't said anything. 

"Babe?" A deep voice said and Jasmine knew who it was right away. 

"Oh sorry I wasn't talking to you." She turned to him. She noticed he was extremely close to her, their bodies almost touching. Himchan came out of the bathroom drying his hands on his pants. When he looked up he saw Jasmine extremely close to a guy he did not know and that made him really jealous that he lost control. Jasmine was trying to push him away when Himchan appeared grabbing the unknown man by the collar of his shirt. 

"She's mine." Himchan hissed at him. Jasmines cheek turned a light shade of pink which the unknown man saw and everything seemed cleared to him. 

"Oh. Boyfriend." He said. "She was mine first you know." Jasmine was surprised to what he had said when she was about to say something he saw Himchans muscles tensed. Himchans blood began to boil from anger he lifted his fist to the man. 

"Himchan stop!" Jasmine screamed but Himchan's ears were clogged by anger so he didn't hear her and threw a fist at the unknown man making him stumble to the ground.