Wrong

Who you truly are

There was no way Himchan told Jasmine to go home after what they just had done. She felt like everything was falling apart by just hearing those 3 words, “Just go home”.  Her eyes began to fill up with tears full of confused emotions. Jasmine had gotten her things and headed home. But she didn’t want to go home, she felt humiliated, used, like if she was nothing. She didn’t want to see her mother, her father, specially her father. They would for sure sense something wrong in her because they knew her too well.

 

“Hey can we meet up? I’m not feeling well to go home..”

 

“Why? Did something happen?”

 

“I’ll tell you when I see you Yui. In front of the park by the water fountain ok”

 

“Yeah I’ll be there”

 

Jasmine went to her car and closed the door. Her hands stayed still on the stirring wheel. She gripped tight on the steering wheel, so hard her knuckles turned white.

 

“Why?” Jasmine whispered. Her forehead rested on top of her hands while she still held onto the wheel.

 

Tears began to roll down her cheek. She felt confused and she wanted to run to Himchan and hold him but why? Why would she want to do that after what he had told her? It was as if she didn’t know him anymore. All her time with him he was so sweet but she noticed that ever he moved here in the city where she lived his way of being sort of changed. He was constantly getting jealous about little things, things that didn’t matter. On top of all that he was possessive, like if she was some sort of property.

 

“He’s such an for doing that to you.”

 

“Don’t call him an , I know he is. I just don’t understand what is wrong with him. Or is there something wrong with me?” Jasmine said with tears in her eyes.

 

“You know what you need. You need some alcohol. Come on its 8 pm lets go to a club near here.”

 

Jasmine was too sad to even think so she did as she was told and followed her friend down to the club, she had never been to a club before.

 

“Give me a shot of tequila pleases” Himchan glared at the bartender. The bar tender had really bright blue hair with strong features. His natural blue eyes attracted all the ladies.

 

“Here you go” the bartender handed Himchan a shot but instead Himchan took the whole bottle from his other hand. Surprised, the bartender just let him be because god knows what was going through his head. Himchan began to walk through the people that were dancing. He was just looking through the crowd and he set his eyes on one girl. His eyes were looking up and down her body, checking her out and his lips. As he sat down on one of the round couches without taking his eyes off from her he noticed that the girl was coming towards him. 

 

“I see you’ve been eyeing me for the past 10 minutes” she said in a sweet ual tone. She looked at him and with just a look she felt a wave of heat go through her body. She sat down next to him and said “I’m Clare by the way.”

 

“I’m Himchan. Nice to meet you” he greeted her with a kiss on her cheeks but the kiss was dangerously close to the corner of her glossy lips. Clare felt his hot breath on her cheek as he was pulling away. For a couple of minutes they flirted without caring about the people around them. It was easy to say that they were in their own little world.

 

“It’s getting a little boring here. Why don’t we get out of here?” She said with a flirty tone.

 

Himchan looked at her and doubted her offer for a split second but when she rubbed her palm on his thigh he wasn’t thinking with his head anymore.

 

“Sure lets go.

 

Everything around Jasmine seems to have disappeared. She couldn’t think straight and honestly she did want to get drunk and forget about the cruelty coming from Himchan. She never would have thought that he would talk to her that way. He was always a sweet guy since the day their paths crossed on the airport on their way to California.

 

“Here drink this,” her friend said.

 

They had already arrived at the place Yui had told her about and she had already been siting down without even remembering the second she did so. Jasmine looked at the glass with the transparent bronze liquid. With one hand she lifted up the glass and began to drink. Her head was only focused on getting drunk and getting Himchan out. Things were getting worse for her because she was too lost in thought thinking about him and of course drunk as ever.

 

Drink after drink, glass after glass. To many too count. Before Yui knew Jasmine was already on the dance floor dancing her torn feelings away. As she heading towards Jasmine to join her she noticed that Jasmine had stopped dancing and was frozen staring at whatever was ahead. She began to move towards whatever she had seen and Yui followed with her eyes and she saw something, someone they had tried to avoid, Himchan.

 

“Crap,” Yui whispered to herself.

 

Jasmine couldn’t comprehend well what was going on. Why was Himchan so close to that girl? As she got closer to him she saw him get up from his seat and stretch a hand to her and without hesitating she placed her palm on her and stood up.

 

“Himchan what is the meaning of this?!” Jasmine felt dizzy and couldn’t stand up straight and collapsed into Himchan. Himchan caught her letting go of Clare’s Hand. Clare didn’t know who this girl was and when Himchan let her hand fall she became annoyed. She didn’t know who this girl was but she sure did know that she didn’t like her one bit.

 

Himchan felt surprised, he didn’t expect to see Jasmine here and in the state she was in, broken and drunk. He placed her gently on the couch he was sitting on.

 

“Handsome come on lets go and leave this weird drunk girl” she tried to pull him by the arm but Himchan felt annoyed and yanked his arm back.

 

“Get out of my sight” he said not even staring at her.

 

“But Himchan you don’t even know this girl,” she pleaded

 

“YOU are the one who doesn’t know me,” Himchan looked to his side giving her an irritated look. “And I suggest that you don’t try and find out because I can be as charming as ever from what you just witness but I can also be your worst nightmare so just disappear.” He said loud and clear. Without even a second thought Clare turned her heels and walked away irritated from not getting what she wanted.

 

Jasmine had fallen asleep the minute she hit the sofa and Himchan was glad she didn’t see or hear what just happened.

 

“I didn’t expect to see you here. I had brought her here to forget about what you had told her. She was pretty broken up because she didn’t expect you to be such a cold person,” it was Yui.

 

“Well some friend you are,” Himchan picked Jasmine facing Yui.

 

“What are you doing? I brought her here so I’ll take her home.”

 

“No need. I got her. She will stay with me. Now go away.” Himchan passed by her not caring about her presence. He just wanted to take Jasmine to a safe place.

 

“I’m sorry darling,” Himchan placed a kiss on her forehead before placing her in his car.