Lust.

Who you truly are

A/N so I decided to make this M rated. If you guys don't like it let me know and I'll go back to the way it was n.n hope this isn't too bad. 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Himchan began to touch Jasmine, his hands just going everywhere appropriate. Jasmine was squirming at the touch and feeling confused as to why her body was reacting to in a way she felt embarrassed about. 

"Him-Himchan" she finally spoke in between the kiss. Himchan couldn't hear her due to the lust in his mind overtaking him. 

'Himchan. It's time' his demon spoke to him indicating that it was ok now to show Jasmine his true hidden self. What happens next was to Himchans best of luck because he didn't know what Jasmines reaction would be like. He didn't know how long she would stick around after finding out that the person she thought she knew was just a coat covering the real one. 

"Jasmine.... Let's go to my place for a while yea?" He said in a low rough voice that Jasmine was sure she never heard before. It was a tone full of lust and desire. 

"Why?" She asked. 

"I'm craving you and I don't think I can hold any longer." He used the most seductive voice he could use, trying to manipulate her mind just in case she protested. She wasn't going to refuse but the voice did work on her mind and she felt fuzzy and warm. 

'Whats wrong with my body' she thought to herself. With a slight brush of lips on her neck she felt warm and tingly. 

"Ok let's go" she whispered. That made Himchan know that his voice worked on her. As they got into the car, which was Jasmines because it was the closest to transportation, Jasmine began to think while she held Himchans hand as Himchan began to drive to his hotel. 

'Why do I feel this way? I feel fuzzy and tingly. But I feel warm as well. It's not even hot out. When I see him my body becomes a degree warmer. Is it his doing?' She was in deep thought that she didn't noticed when they pulled into the hotel parking lot. 

"Princess let's go." Himchan got out of the car, Jasmine as well and they headed towards his room after locking Jasmines car. 

"Why is it so hot? I feel warm." She asked. Himchan smirk knowing what was happening. 

"Don't worry about it my princess I'll take care of that soon." Her eyes lidded at the way Himchan looked at her with desire. When they got to his suite Jasmine looked in awe for she thought the place was beautiful, even more than her own home. 

"Can I have some cold water." she said as she began to take her scarf and jacket off. Soon after she was drinking the cold water that ran down her warm throat. Himchan took the glass from her hand after she was finished and with his hand on hers he began to drag her to his room. With the door now closed Himchan moved his way towards Jasmine wrapping his hands around her waist. Jasmine made a soft gasped at the touch because with just that she felt a lot warmer than earlier. Her eyes landed on his lips and with out a thought she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him. Knowing where this was going to lead, Himchan moved forward bumping the bed and making Jasmine fall freely, him on top of her but without breaking the kiss. She groaned and moaned at the impact of Himchans body on her. Her soft moan was like music to his ear. 

'if that soft moan pleasured me imagine her screaming my name' Himchan thought. After the kiss was broken she breathed heavily, panting over his lips and that made Himchans body steered in heat. He grabbed both Jasmines wrists pinning them above her head making her feel submissive. 

"Jasmine. How I've longed for your body, your heat. You." Jasmine felt wanted, desirable. 

"Him...." She couldn't finish what she was going to say because Himchan began to kiss her neck making her send shivers of pleasure down her spine. She felt Himchans mouth at her skin, his tongue warm on her neck. 

'Kiss marks' she thought. Her mom didn't like kiss marks and the last time she came home with one on her neck her mother freaked out and gave her an hour lecture. With that she promised not to do it again but right now she didn't care, all she wanted was to feel Himchan. His hands began to wonder to the end of her shirt making her moan at the brush of his fingers on her delicate skin and with a blink she was half with only her skirt. He looked at her while he knelt on the bed one leg of hers in between his legs and one of his in between her legs. His eyes lidded at the unknown sight, her torso with only a pink bra to cover her upper parts. Himchan his lips and moved closer to her neck kissing it and biting from time to time  making her moan and pant. He trailed kisses from her neck to her collar bone down her stomach while he held her hips. She was eager for what was about to happened next. Seeing her in a blushing mess made Himchan heat up even more. 

'Ravish her' his demon said in a growl. His hand moved slowly up her waist and stopped at the touch of his finger tips of her bra where the wire was at. He didn't hesitate before sliding it down her bra cupping her making her gasp in a moan. He began to slightly squeeze her cupped earning soft moans from the mouth that he loved to kiss. 

"Jasmine" he breathed out as he got closer to her face, their eyes locking. Jasmine felt her body burn in heat, she was blushing madly at the action Himchan just did. If she was to be in her right mind she would have pushed Himchan away for touching her but that wasn't the case. In fact Jasmine was craving for a more daring touch from her boyfriend, she wanted to feel his heat. She closed her eyes and she felt nothing on her indicating that Himchan had let go. She whined in frustration at the lost contact. When she opened her eyes he saw Himchan taking of his shirt and going back to catch Jasmines lips. He traced her lips with his tongue before sliding in his tongue. 

"Mmnh" she moaned as she felt Himchans tongue collide with hers and him just and her warm cavern made her go crazy. He stopped kissing her and looked at her with lust-filled eyes. 

"What do you want?" He seductively groaned into her ear making Jasmines body get a wave of heat. 

"I....I want..." She couldn't seem to talk because all she felt was heat. 

"Tell me princess." He said once again her ear. 

"You... I want you." She finally was able to breathed out. Without being told twice Himchans hand went down her stomach and under her skirt. The brush of his finger tips on her thighs made her moaned in pleasure. 

"So needy." He chuckled. 

"Don't... Don't tease.....me." She said while looking at him. She was panting and huffing, sweat already forming on her forehead. Himchan removed his pants along with his undergarments being completely in Jasmines presence. He moved closer to Jasmine lifting her skirt along the way, his fingers at the edge of her and slowly sliding them down until they were completely off and tossed at some part of the room. With a quick second he took her skirt off leaving her in only her bra. 

"Himchan.. Please." She half said and half moaned. 

"What? Please what?" He responded. 

"Please.... Touch me al...already." Her panting became uncontrollable after he began to kiss her neck and feeling his hands on her back. He removed her bra making Jasmine shiver at the cold air that hit her chest. Himchan didn't stop kissing her, all he did was go down every 2 seconds. "Himchan.. Ah!" She moaned out loud when she felt his mouth encircled on one of Jasmines . She arched her back when she felt his other hand work on her other , pulling her to make her moan his name more. 

"Mmnn... Him...chan. Th-that feels.... So g-good." She felt embarrassed at what just let out. She was filled with lust and not caring at how embarrassing her moans echoed in the room. All she wanted was for Himchan to take her in, nothing more. When Himchan let go of her he whispered into her ear, 

"princess you're mine now." He stopped and soon after Jasmine felt him enter her body. With hands over Himchans shoulder she hugged him tightly. Himchans breathing began to race and so was his heart. He began panting and huffing next to Jasmines ear making her moan and moan. 

"Ah.. Uh.." Himchan panted even more. He began sliding in and out, out of Jasmine, it felt so good, so addicting, so hot. 

"Himchan... Him...chan" was all that Jasmine moaned when he felt him go in and out at a rocking pace. 

"I'm cl-close" he panted. 

"More.... Fa-faster." She said. With that Himchan picked up his pace rocking back and forth into Jasmine. 

"Ahh!" Jasmines screamed as she felt a pop down her part. Her hands over his back scrapping his skin with her nails leaving red marks. 

"Nmmm" he moaned when he had felt that pop around and soon after he released into her. 

"Did.. Did you...put on a.. C-?" She could barely talk. 

"You ask me now?" He responded with a chuckle. He was trying to calm his breathing down. "Don't worry... I did." Jasmines breathing  was slowing down, she felt Himchan fall next to her his arms wrapping around her after he had taken off the . She soon drifted to sleep. 

Jasmine woke up and seeing that the room was dark indicated that it was night time. She sat up, her hand holding onto the bed sheets to cover herself. She noticed that he wasn't by her side and that confused her. She slowly got her clothes together and dressed herself. When she looked in the mirror she saw a mess, her hair tangled and wild, her smeared eyes from the brown eyeliner but most of all the red deep marks on her neck. She traced her fingers over the kiss marks remembering. She smiled. 

"Where is he?" She said out loud. Jasmine walked out of the room and explored the whole place, not finding Himchan. She got her phone and dialed his number. Waiting for an answer she began to put on her shoes. 

"What?" Himchan answered. 

"Himchan where are you?" She sounded happy to hearing his voice. On the other hand Himchan wasn't so happy, he felt annoyed that she had called him. 

"Just go home" was all he said and Jasmine heard the sound of the call being ended. What just happened?