I missed you

Who you truly are

It's been 3 months since they've last seen each other. They still hold a relationship, a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship but a distant one. Himchan stayed in California while Jasmine went back to Phoenix and it was really hard for her to leave him. She cried while saying goodbye to Himchan at the airport.

"I don't want to go. I want to stay with you." She said while crying in Himchans arms staining his white shirt with her tears. Each tear drop creating a perfect wet circle. 

"You have to. You have to go to school. And well I have to finish my work contract here." He said to her while tightening onto the hug. 

"B-but that'll take 6 months. And I'll miss you so much." She cried even more.

"I'll visit you, that way you won't have to wait till January." At that time it was August 14 2014. 

"O-ok" Jasmine said feeling a little better. Himchan relieved that he had calmed her down at least a bit. He broke the hug and placing his hands on her shoulders. Looking at her eyes he noticed the sadness within the redness and tears in her eyes. He smiled at her with the sweetest and most apologetic smile he could throw at her. 

"I'll be alright." She said. 

"I know you will. Because your my strong princess." He whipped her last tear from her cheek with his thumb. Jasmine smiled at her nickname because she thought it was cute plus she liked it. No one really ever called her princess or any other nicknames except for her mom but that didn't count. Himchan bent down a little and have her a peck on her cheek and on her lips which she gladly accepted and kissed him back. He pulled away cupping his hand on her cheek. 

"Darling sorry to interrupt but we have to go." Her mom said.

 "Yea you should go before the plane leaves." Himchan stated. 

"But thats good cause i can have more time with you." Jasmine said. 

"No. You have to go now." 

"Ok" she pouted.  Himchan hugged her one last time before they left to get in the plane.

Present
It was friday afternoon and Jasmine had gotten out of school, she was a second year in university studying to become a veterinarian. As she unlocked her 2013 white Honda Civic she heard her phone ring. 

"Hey." She said with a smile. 

"~ Hey princess.~" it was Himchan. 

"I miss you." She said with a sad tone and Himchan noticed it. Just as she did she was driving up to the drive way at her house. She got out with all her things and locked the car but she stood next to the car facing the drivers door. 

"~I miss you too princess~" Himchan smiled. "~Do me a favor yea?~" 

"Anything for my prince." She said 

"~Turn around~" she heard his voice close, not from the intercom but right next to her presence. She didn't know what to think but she turned around anyways. There he was, a handsome Himchan. He wore tight skinny jeans with a blue shirt and some black Nikes. Jasmine placed her hand over from the surprise as tears started to run down her face from pure happiness. She ran to him and Himchan caught her in a hug picking her up and spinning into a 360 circle. After he put her down she wasted no time in kissing him. Lips on lips was all she did. It was all they have ever did actually because she was too scared to take it further and he respected her to make a move without her wanting it but in reality he wanted to devour her lips, he wanted to taste with his tongue. 

"I missed you so much." She whispered. 

"So did i. But guess what?" He said in a joyful tone. She unwrapped her arms from him and looked at his eyes waiting for an answer. 

"What?" She replied. 

"Im done with my work early so I'm here to stay for a while." His smile was as big as the Pacific ocean. Ok maybe not that big but it was a big smile. 

"Oh my god! Really?!" She screamed with joy. 

"Yes really!" He hugged her again. 

"Is your mom home?" He said. 

"Yea. Lets go tell her." She grabbed his hand interlocking their fingers feeling his warm hand. She felt happy and fussy inside, oh how she missed touching his big soft hands that she loved so much. She unlocked the door and stepped in still hand in hand with Himchan. "Mom!!" 

"What" her mom was heard in the kitchen. 

"I've got a surprise for you." She came from the kitchen and dropped her cooking spoon. 

"Himchan!" She squealed before hugging her daughter's boyfriend. 

"I'm so glad to see you." She let go of Himchan. 

"I'm glad to see you to Mrs. Downey." Himchan said politely. 

"Oh Himchan how many times do I have to tell you to just call me Susan." He smiled at her and nodded. 

"So will you stay for dinner?" She asked hoping he would. 

"Of course why not." He smiled. 

"You're father said to just easy without him. He's in a meeting in New York but he will be here by 8." 

"I'm glad I was a little nervous about him meeting Himchan." She said while looking at Himchan as they made there way towards the kitchen table to began their meal. She had made meat loaf, a typical American meal. 

"Why are you nervous about me meeting your father" Himchan stated. 

"He can be a little over protected." Her voice faded at the last word. 

"A little? Yea right" Susan chuckled.

After they finished their meal Jasmine and Susan where doing the dishes that they had used. Himchan waiting in the sofa after the both females struggled to convince him that guest shouldn't be the ones to clean. After then where fine cleaning Jasmine went back to the leaving room where Himchan was playing with Jasmines Husky, Hachiko, Hachi for short. He sat next to him giving a look at Hachi. 

"Hachi go lie down." Jasmine ordered. Hachi did as she was told lying down next to the big couch where her pink flushy cushion was. 

"Im gonna go take a shower then sleep." Susan announced. It was 7 pm and she had to wake up extremely early in the morning. 

"It was nice seeing you Himchan." She smiled at him and so did he, after that she went upstairs. 30 minutes passed and Jasmine and Himchan were watching Iron Man 3. 

"You look a lot like Tony Stark." Himchan pointed out while they stared at the 75 inch Samsung LED Smart Tv. Himchan had an arm over Jasmines shoulder being extremely close. 

"Oh really?" She said still staring at the Tv. 

"Yea." Himchan turned his head to her looking down at her face. He locked his eyes on her lips wanting to taste them, he his lips. Himchan already at his limits reached for Jasmines chin turning her around and taking her by surprise. He immediately crashed his lips towards her making Jasmine panic, what if her mom saw? 

"Wait." She said gasping. 

"What?" Himchan felt flustered. 

"We shouldn't, my mom is upstairs." She said worried. 

"Shes sleeping remember." He reminded her. 

"Oh yea, and knowing her shes a heavy sleeper." She chuckled. Jasmine grabbed the remote to pause the movie. she didn't want to miss the rest of it. It was paused with a close up of Tony Stark taking up the whole screen, after that she turned to Himchan and pecked him on the lips and Himchan found it cute. But he was hungry, hungry for her lips and he wanted to taste them, bite at them, make them bleed but he had to behave he didn't want to scare her. He slowly placed his hand on the side of her face cupping her cheek and a little of her upper neck having his thumb in the middle of her cheek. He pulled her closer to his lips, when they where a centimeter away he her bottom lip making her blush. 

'Control yourself Himchan' a voice said in his head. He was fully holding back only giving 10% in. He started to kiss her lips. Both lips moving at a steady rythim which wasn't enough for him but he had no other choice. He couldn't give in his true self... No, not yet. Without a thought he was pushing her back making her lie down on the sofa and him on top of her. As they were making out Himchan was satisfied for the mean time because it was something new. He could never get her to lie down while they kissed like he's always wanted. 

'This will do for now' the voice said again making Himchan smirk while they still kissed. The door of the front door opened, the sound not really getting through the couple's ears which meant they were very into their activity. 

"Jasmine!?" The sound of a man startled them both making Himchan straighten up and Jasmine as well. She leaned on her arm for support as she looked at the man in shocked and also embarrassment due to what he caught them doing. Himchan looked at the Tv for a split second, a close up of Tony stark still frozen on the screen. He looked back to the man and back to the screen again, his eyes widening and forgetting all about them being startled by a strange man. The guy was him, he was Tony Stark? No of course he wasn't he was the actor... 

"Robert Downey Jr?" Himchan said with a confused tone loud enough that they both heard him