Goodbye

Who you truly are

Jasmines head hurt so much it was unbearable but she didn't even care for her eyes didn't stop the flow of tears. How could this have happened, how could Himchan do this to her? Why was she still here and not home, why did she have to fall for him the day she saw him? Why, why, why? So many questions came across Jasmines head that she wasn't sure what to do, she wasn't thinking straight and all she could do was sit on the floor with her back resting on the door with a desperate Himchan on the other side. Her heart hurt so much, she has never felt anything like this before and it was so foreign. All her wrong thoughts prevailed.

“Princess, please, let me explain. It isn’t like this. You know I love you.” Himchan pleaded as he leaned on the door and slid down to the floor. With a hand on the door and his head leaning on it he felt horrible, how will he fix all of this? Jasmines sobs were observed by the barrier between them and let out for Himchans ear to hear. His eyes began to pool from the sobs he kept hearing, they were like needles being shot into his ears. “Jasmine if you don’t come out we wont resolve this and it will only hurt more. Darling, please.”

“I want to be left alone Himchan. If you want to talk let it be when I’m ready to face you. You have no idea how much this hurts, having to find out that you don’t love me for me but because I look like her…” she sobbed even more. With a pained expression and an aching heart Himchan compelled to Jasmines wishes.

“Ok if that’s what you want right now. I will leave the place too so you can be comfortable…if you need anything call me. I will be somewhere around the city. I love you.” Himchan waited for a response but he didn't get any response so he went to where Daehyun and Zelo were.

Himchan knocked before entering the guest room where Daehyun and Zelo were staying.

“Come in” Zelo responded. Himchan opened the door slightly only poking in his head.

“Hey kiddoh, wanna go drive around?” Himchan noticed Daehyun sleeping with his on Zelos lap.

“Yeah, Daehyun is sleeping though.” Himchan opened the door wider for him to enter the room. He noticed Daehyuns face stained with tears.

“Wake him up.” Himchan said coldly

“But he wasn't feeling good” Zelo looked at him

“I don’t care. It’s his fault why me and Jasmine might break up.”

“I told you I was sorry, I didn't mean to say that.” Daehyun said rubbing his eyes.

“I know kid, what done is done. Now come. Jasmine wants to be alone. Or more like she doesn’t want to be near me…”Himchans voice cracked

“Tell me you forgive me, please. You have no idea how bad I feel.” Daehyun went closer to Himchan in attempt to hug him but Himchan walked away towards his own door.

“Darling. Daehyun, Zelo and I will be heading off. After I come back I’ll want to talk with you, ok?” He waited

“Sure,” Jasmine barely said but Himchan was able to hear her response.

 

As they drove around the city Himchan couldn’t help but wonder about the outcome of the situation he was in. The car was silent with music playing in the background.

“Himchan…” Daehyun said next to him

“What?” Himchan said sternly and it made Daehyun flinch

“I uhm, I…” he couldn’t find new words to say I’m sorry

“You’re sorry, I get it but it doesn’t change what you said and what is going on. If we break up…its not on you so don’t worry about it.” Himchan was fixated on the road ahead of him.

“But how can I not worry about it Chan.” Daehyun felt hurt.

“Worry about learning how to keep your mouth shut next time and stop whining or I will leave you on the side of the road kiddoh.”

“Hey! Himchan. Don’t talk to Daehyun like that. He is hurting.” Zelo commented from behind.

“Hurting?! Hurting, really…” Himchan exclaim. “The one hurting right now is Jasmine and I. Daehyun is hurting because he has just a loud mouth!” Himchan felt so angry. He tried not to yell at the kid but they made it impossible. Daehyun felt worse, he didn't want to be there, he wanted to runaway from all of this. This was the first time Himchan has ever yelled at him and he felt heart broken.

“Stop the car…” Daehyun said

“What? No.” Himchan looked at him then looked back at the road.

“Stop the car or I will jump out.” He said with a hand on the door handle.

“Daehyun, for s sake!” Himchan didn't comply. Turning into a child Daehyun pulled the latch and the door slowly open. “Daehyun! Don’t do this!” Himchan yelled at him as he eased his foot off the accelerator and began to break. The car came to a halt and Daehyun quickly stepped out of the car and began pacing south. “I shouldn’t be dealing with this crap…” Zelo heard Himchan whisper.

“Don’t hurt him Chan!” Zelo jumped out of the car in his friend’s direction.

 “Daehyun! Stop this! Don’t do this to me! For s sake Dae! I only have patients for one girlfriends drama and now you!” Daehyun wasn't paying attention. Daehyun kept walking though he didn't realize how close Himchan was to catch him he ignored the yelling.

“Don’t touch me Kim Himchan!” Daehyun exclaim trying to break free from Himchans grip.

“Jung why are you acting like a brat!”

“Stop!”

“No! You stop! I don’t have to deal with this; I’m supposed to be the one who is hurt not you. Why are you giving me such a hard time…please?” The knot in Himchans throat was thickening. “I'm sorry if I said anything wrong in the car ok. I'm sorry. Just stop acting like a child. Stop crying too” Himchan pleaded

Not wanting to feel empty any longer Daehyun quickly embraced Himchan into a hug to which Himchan responded positively by hugging him back.

“Forgive me…” Daehyun whimpered

“Yes, I forgive. Just don’t cry. You look ugly when you cry.” A giggle escaped Daehyuns lips. “Come lets go back to the car.” As they walked back to the car Daehyun lips curled into a smile while he wipped the tears off his face. “At least I made amends with one girlfriend.” Himchan said

“I'm not your girlfriend Chan” Daehyun pouted

“Well you sure act like it kid.” Himchan started the car once again. “I mean I have to admit it. You would be a pretty girlfriend. I’d turn gay for you,” Himchan laughed

“STOP! I'm not a girl!” All you could hear was Zelos laughter in the back seat.

 

Jasmine still sat on the floor and after 30 minutes of constantly crying her tears ceased. “What am I still doing here?” Jasmine thought. Picking up her phone she dialed the person she hated most at the moment.

“Darling?” Himchan answered at the other end.

“I'm leaving you. I can’t deal with this. It’s too much.” Jasmine said in pain

“Baby what are you saying? You cant leave me I love you.” She ignored the last words.

“I love you but I don’t think you love me.” She ended the call and left Himchan with no words. Quickly she gathered all of her things and stepped out of the apartment before Himchan could arrived. Running towards the exit of the building she remembered she had no car to drive in, or money to get a taxi. “Great…" She said with tears rolling down her face. Jasmine decided to walk home hoping to get there soon. The fresh air of the park she was walking through made her feel at ease so she decided to take a seat on a bench facing the lake before her.

(Is that why you dated Jasmine? Because she looks like her?) Daehyuns words kept replaying inside her head that it made her burst into tear once again. How could this have happened? Why? They were so happy together, she loves him and he loves her or so she thought.

“Are you ok?” A deep voice was heard from behind.

“Yeah I'm ok, thanks for…” She stopped midsentence when she realized who it was.

“You don’t look so good, your face is swollen and you are crying.” He sat down next to her.

“Yongguk…” she breathed out. What was he doing here?

“I saw you from afar and came to you when I recognized you. I saw you were crying and I was worried.” He looked her in the eye and his gaze lingered. Jasmine had no idea what she was suppose to say or what she was suppose to do. “Why are you crying kiddoh?” Yongguk wiped her tears off her cheek with the back of his index finger making her shiver to the touch.

“Its ok. Don’t worry about it. You can go now.” She didn't feel comfortable with him around after they broke up two years ago due to some misunderstandings; Yongguk likes to think that way.

“No I don’t want to leave you here alone. If I can be of any help I would like to stay or at least take you home.” Yongguk was keeping a safe distance.

“Thank you.” Jasmine looked at him with eyes that meant she was happy he was here because she didn't want to be alone yet she felt wrong about it.

 

“!” Himchan slammed the phone on the steering wheel over and over again.

‘You better fix this Himchan, You have to!’ His inner demon spoke. It had been days since he last heard him and Himchan was starting to think he had been long gone. ‘You thought I was gone didn't you?’ It said. His voice was so husky it made Himchan shiver.

“Himchan what’s wrong?” Daehyun spoke. It happened within seconds and he wasn't sure why Himchan got so agitated as soon as he answered that phone.

“We have to go back…Jasmine…”

“Is she ok? What happened to her?” Zelo was worried something might have happened to her while they were away.

“She’s fine…physically, she just called me telling me she was leaving me. “ Both boys kept quiet the whole ride to the apartment. The elevator went up, and every floor seemed like an eternity for Himchan. Finally the 14th floor and the elevator came to a complete stop. Himchan ran towards his room door and desperately began to put in the keys. Soon enough Himchan found the place empty, where was she? Why?

“I don’t understand?” Himchans voice cracked as he knelt to the floor. “We were going to talk things through, she didn't even give me time to explain. What am I going to do with out her?” Himchans eyes pooled enough tears for them to overflow and spill down his cheek, dripping from his chin and onto his shirt. Daehyun knelt with him and took him in his arms.

‘We will get her back. I'm sure of this.’ It was he who was holding Himchan from an emotional breakdown. It was he who was being strong for Himchan. It was he who made Himchan obsessed over Jasmine. It was he who was breaking them apart.