Secret

Who you truly are

SB

“So how long will you be staying?”

 

“Are you telling me you want me to leave hyung? How cruel of you. You know its been about 1 whole year before now that we last saw each other and you want me to leave? YOU sure are something else alright.”

 

“Stop playing the victim. It was just a question.”

 

“Ah well for a couple of days maybe. I'm on break from work and so after here I might go see my parents in Canada.” Daehyun looked down with a hopeful expression. “Remember Sophia?” Daehyun continued

 

“Yeah I remember. She used to like me then went out with you right?”

 

“Right. Well we began to talk once again and I'm hoping I get to see her. She is more mature than last time I spoke to her 4 years ago and she has a y voice too. I think I might be falling for her.”

 

“Falling for who?” Jasmine entered the living room where she sat next to Himchan with a cup of coffee in her hands.  She kissed Himchan on the cheek then gave her attention to Daehyun.

 

“This girl I used to date back home in Canada. I dated her because she wanted to forget Himchan. She used to like him a lot and….” Daehyun became silent after he felt eyes glaring at him. He turned to Himchan and saw his eyes so narrow that it seemed he would be eaten alive.

 

“And what? What happened?” Jasmine was curious. Himchan was surprised she didn't react to what Daehyun had just said to her.

 

“I can’t continue…Himchan is staring at me.”

 

“Its ok. Tell me anyways.” Jasmine looked at Himchan and he softened his expression as he wrapped an armed around Jasmine. Daehyun felt less tensed and continued.

 

“And he broke her heart after he …” Daehyun was hesitating to say

 

“Go ahead.” Jasmine said

 

“After he slept with her sister in her room when she was in the hospital…”

 

“Wait what?!” Himchan looked dead and confused. Very pale. “That’s not what happened.” He continued. Jasmine looked at him confused and a little shocked.

 

“Its not?” Jasmine wanted to laugh but she didn't. She thought Himchans expression was funny. “So what’s your side of the story.”

 

“The truth. Did she tell you that Daehyun?”

 

“Yeah she said that after she got back from the hospital she entered her room and both of you were in her bed and having obviously. I didn't quite believe her. But since I knew you liked her sister and the way she was grieving she convinced me. Well sort of and that’s when she told me to go out with her to help her forget about you. I said yes because I felt bad for her and she was really pretty.” Himchan seem so confused and out of it.

 

“That’s not what happened. You have to believe me Jasmine.”

 

“I'm not sure you’re supposed to be telling me that. Tell him.” She said indicating to Daehyun.

 

“That night I was with Jasmine… and I only kissed her in front of her porch and that’s when Sophia appeared. Nothing more nothing less.”

 

“So her name was Jasmine. You got a thing for Jasmines?” Jasmine said in a cold tone but she was only playing.

 

“Actually she looked a lot like you. OH! Now I understand why said that to me when you were barely dating Jasmine.” Daehyun made a happy expression.

 

“Me or the other one?” Jasmine said

 

“You.” Daehyun said. Himchan tried to remember what Daehyun was talking about.

 

“What did he say?” Jasmine was concerned

 

“He had said that you looked like the other Jasmine and that’s why he was dating you…” Daehyun realized what he had done when he saw Jasmine eyes water and Himchan coming back from memory lane.

 

“Daehyun!” Himchan yelled for what he had told Jasmine. Jasmine got up and ran to the room not wanting to see them.

 

“Himchan I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.. It just came out without me thinking.” Daehyun felt worried because this meant they would fight.

 

“You always run your mouth kid! Please get out of my sight.” Himchan said as he began to walk to go after Jasmine.

 

“Jasmine, open the door, we need to talk.” Himchan had his forehead on the door and his hand holding the doorknob waiting for an answer that never came. “Darling please its not what it seems.” He pleaded.

 

“Go away. Don’t call me darling. You are nothing to me anymore. You are only with me because of her. You don’t love me, you love my image because it reminds you of her, and you are dead to me. I want to break up because I can’t be with someone who doesn’t love me for who I am. You made a food out of me…how could you. I hate you” Jasmines sobs were heard and Himchan felt sick. He felt his world collapsing like if it was all done for, or maybe it was? That’s how it seemed at the moment. He stood there silently taking everything Jasmine had just said to him. They were like needles piercing his eardrum and every single word hurt even more. He was speechless and he couldn’t say anything for his words would become stuck in his throat.

 

“Jasmine I do love you. Please don’t leave me without having to hear what I have to say. Baby, please.” Himchans voice broke at the end as his tears began to fall uncontrollably.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Zelo, I messed up big time. I think Himchan and Jasmine will break up and it’s all my fault.” Daehyun seemed depressed. He was in Zelo’s room where a sleepy Zelo was covered with blankets. “Zelo wake up! I think we should leave.” Zelo was barely waking up as he took in all what Daehyun had told him.

 

“Yeah you have such a big mouth and I don’t think they will break up. Himchan seems to really love her and I don’t think he will let her go that easy. Plus she is in love with him too. They will get through. As for you…come here.” Zelo opened his arms wide for Daehyun and Daehyun went to him where Zelo captured him in an embrace trying to comfort him.

 

“Zelo it’s been so long since I’ve felt so depressed. I know what I can do when I'm like this and alone so please don’t leave me alone, I beg of you.” Daehyun placed his head on Zelos lap with tears rolling down the side of his eyes onto the sheet making wet dots.

 

“I'll be here, don’t worry.” 

 

A/N

Sorry guys it took me so long to update this. A lot has happened in these past months but i am back and I will try to update more often.

BTW Im so excited for BAP's Comeback! 2 teasers down, 4 to go!!! I will die once Daehyuns teaser comes out. He is my Bae! Oppa I love you!

See you soon!