Chapter 8

Birthday Wish

''Joongie...

~

''Hello, hyung. Why? Is anything happen~ BO!!, Okay, i'm coming..'' ''Hello, chunnie... Eomma...'' ''I'm coming baby...''

~

''Jaejoong-ah... um.. i'm Leetuek and this is Kangin. We're your hyung.'' Leetuek introduce themselves.

''Hyung? My hyung?'' Jaejoong exclaim. He look at them tentatively and smile. The others feel relieve seeing the smile they miss most these days.

''Hyung... why am i here? What happen to me?'' Jaejoong ask. There were a great silent in the room. Each dont know what to say or how to tell Jaejoong. Siwon move to the front ''Jaejoong, I'm Choi Siwon. This is Hankyung and that is Heechul Hyung. Me and Hangkyung we're your classmate while Heechul is our senior.''

''Oh..hello. And that one?'' Jaejoong said while pointing at Yunho. Yunho feel weak in him feet. Slowly Yunho said ''I'm Yunho. Your...'' Yunho cant finish his words. He dont know how to introduce himselves to Jaejoong. ''My...'' Jaejoong seem want to know what Yunho has to say. But Yunho just stay silent, he seem to be thinking on what to says.

''Why am i here?'' Jaejoong repeat his question. Seeing Yunho did not seem to answer his question make him look at Leetuek and ask.

''Jaejoong... You have an accident on your way home. You were trying to help a little kid catch her cat and you were hit by the upcoming car. The driver were the one that brought you to the hospital.''  Kangin answer Jaejoong when he sees that no one want to talk about the accident. ''so...is that the reason why i cant remember?'' ''yes'' ''when will i be discharged from here? hyung, do i have family?'' ''Huh? Family?'' ''Jaejoong... we are your hyung from...the...orphanage. we don..'' ''Okay.. it's alright hyung. Maybe its better like this..they might be sad..'' Silent.

''Jaejoong-shi'' the nurse come in the room. ''I'm sorry everyone, Jaejoong need to rest. The doctor want to keep him here for awhile till he's ready to check out. You can visit him again tomorrow.'' The nurse said.

''But nurse, can we stay here with him? I dont want Jaejoong to be alone..'' Leetuek ask the nurse. ''Hyung, it's alright. Go home and rest. I bet all were tired, please.. rest. I'm okay.'' Jaejoong try to let them rest. ''I'm sorry. Only one person is allowed to be with the patient.'' ''I'll stay here with Jaejoong.'' Yunho claim. ''Hyung, everyone. I stay. I'll take care  of Jaejoong.'' Yunho said sternly.

''Alright then. Jaejoong, we'll be back again tomorrow. Please rest. Dont worry to much, hyung will be here with you. Everyone too..'' Leetuek smile and hug Jaejoong. ''Take care of him Yunho.. will be here tomorrow.'' He said while hugging Yunho. Everyone did the same ''Jae-ah, rest tonight. We'll come again'' ''Bye Jae, see you again tomorrow'' ''Rest Jaejoong. See you.'' ''Yunho'' The other said and hug Jaejoong and Yunho.

~outside the room

''Hyung.. is it okay we left Jaejoong with Yunho?'' Siwon ask them. ''Yunho knows what to do. He believe he want to be there for Jaejoong.'' Heechul answer Siwon. ''We ALL need to be there for Jaejoong.'' Kangin exclaim. ''And, by tomorrow we need to act naturally, dont let Jaejoong feel outcast. We'll help him to recover.'' Leetuek said.

''Leetuek hyung... where will Jaejoong stay after he is release? We cant let him alone.''Siwon ask again. ''He'll be staying with me and Kangin. It's better than let him alone.'' Leetuek said. ''Okay then hyung. We'll also help later. Now we need to bring his stuff back to hyung house.'' Heechul said. ''So... We have work to do now.'' Hankyung said. The other nodded.

~

''Joongie..oh. sorry. Jaejoong..''

''Joongie? I like it. Is that my name too?''

''Yes, your petname by me.''

''Yunho-ah, who am i to you? You seem wanted to tell me something just now.''

''...Jae.'' Yunho stuttered. ''Jae, dont worry about that. Now, what you need is rest and sleep. But i promise when the times comes i, myself will answer your question. Okay?.'' Yunho said and smile. Jaejoong seem hesitant but nevertheless nodded.

~

''Hyung!'' ''oo Junsu-yah. Yoochun. You came.'' ''Hyung, what happen? is eomma okay??'' ''Relax Su..''

''Su.. eomma finally wakes up. She open her eyes.'' Junho said to his brother happily.

''Oh my.. Thank God! Hyung...'' Junsu said and hug his brother.

''Doctor Jin, how's my mother? She..'' Junsu ask Dr. Jin. He was so estatic hearing his mother has finally wakes up.

''Well, I can say that it's a miracle. She's been in a coma for almost 20 years. We will run a full check up to make sure that your mother was okay. Again, it's a blessing. I'll give the result after we have finish.''

''Can we see her first?'' ''Please Doc..''

''...Okay. But please be quick. The nurses will come and bring her to the examination room.''Dr. Jin said. Quickly Junho and Junsu run into the room. ''Thank you very much doc.'' Yoochun said.

''Eomma..'' ''Eomma..' Both said. ''Who?'' ''Eomma.. it's me Junho.'' 'Eomma, Junsu here''. ''Eomma...'' ''Junho-ah.. Junsu-ah..eomma mianhae...'' ''It's okay eomma. we're good..sniff'' Junsu were crying. Seeing her mother woke up after so long was a miracle. ''Junho-ah, Junsu-ah.. where's Jae Jun?''

''Jae Jun..''

 

 

 

Hi hello...

Huhu.. sorry for the late update. I'm kind of feeling sick. Got flu and fever (till now). But here i am. I'll be updating when i can. Sorry about that.

Hope everyone okay with this plot. hee....^^

Please check out my other fic.

Thank you.Till next time ^_^