Chapter 11

Birthday Wish

Before that, i'm sorry for the absent. I kind of busy with my convocation matters. Hope you guys can be patient with that.

 

~

 

''Teukie..honey...hey..hey...calm down''. Kangin try to calm the passing Teukie. Teukie were passing the corridor outside Jaejoong's room. He could have tore the corridor because of his furious feet. He seem to not listening to Kangin that were looking and calling at him.

''Teukie!'' Kangin shout. Teukie stop his pase and look at Kangin. His eyes show trouble and sorrow. He sigh.

''Kanginnie...''

''Teukie...calm down. Come, sit here..'' Kangin patted the seat besides him. Teukie sit and lean his head at his shoulder. He sigh again.

''Teukie..please. Tell me. What been bugging you?'' Kangin ask while Teukie back.

''...emm...Kanginnie...do you remember...when we first Found Jaejoong?'' ''I think so...we were still young back then but i still remember it, vividly.'' ''Do..do you remember the lady that...'' Teukie pause. ''...the lady that gave Jaejoong to the late matron?'' ''Lady?... oh! yes, the lady. the young lady right? why? she's Jaejoong mother right?'' ''I see her...'' ''What!'' ''shhhh...Kanginnie.'' Teukie shoo him while looking around.

''I see her...again...here. But..she seem...different.'' ''What you mean by different?'' ''...just..just different..i cant say what?...''

There were both silent. Kangin was processing what Teukie just says to him. While Teukie being an observant were thinking about the matter. He still remember the lady that gave Jaejoong to the late matron. She was so young. And he still remember what the lady said to the matron at that time.

''Kanginnie...what should we do? She might be Jaejoong mother...'' Teukie ask Kangin. He dont know what to do.

''Where did you see her? I...i think we should met her first...just to make sure.'' Kangin said. Being a protective hyung to Jaejoong, he want only the best for Jaejoong. Teukie look at Kangin and nodded. They both stand and walk to find the lady.

 

~

 

Meanwhile..

''Junho-ah...'' Mrs. Kim called for Junho that was seating at the sofa in the room. Junsu and Yoochun were out, they went home to have some rest and sleep. Well, Junsu was being force to rest by his mother. They promise to be back after taking some rest.

''Yes mom.''

''When can i'll be out? Its getting stuffy here.''

''Mom.. you will be out when the time comes. When Junsu has permitted it. Please have a good rest now mom.''

''But i've been here for the last 20th years. Eomma want to be back home, seeing your dad and ...find...''

''Mom..i promise i will find Jaejun. I'll do anthing i can to find him. But now i just want eomma to be energize again. When the time comes to see Jaejun he will be happy to see eomma healthy. so..''

''I will. I will stay healthy to see Jaejun. Eomma will be healthy to be with you all. Junho-ah..eomma love you.''

''I loved you too, eomma.'' Junho said and hug his mother.

 

~

 

Jaejoong were taking his nap. He just done taking his medicine an hour ago. Yunho were resting at the sofa with Heechul besides him. Siwon and Hangkyung has gone to the campus to inform the admin about Jaejoong leave.

''What are you thinking Yunho?'' Heechul ask. ''But please leave the guilty part away. I dont want to proding over it again. We all were wrong for leaving him alone that day.. so dont.''

''Will he remember us? Remember his hyung, his friend and...'' Yunho stop.

''You.'' Heechul answer. ''He will. We loved him and he love us. We'll do anything to make him remember and back to us.'' Heechul said determine. He was actually feeling the pressure of all this but he knows someone has to be strong and keep them all together.

''Yes. He will.'' Yunho sid while looking at his sleeping Joongie.

 

 

 

hi hello..

sorry for this late update. till next time ^_^