Chapter 10

Birthday Wish

 

~

Next morning

''Good morning..~..opps'' Siwon says cheerfully then stop when he saw Jaejoong was still sleeping. Hankyung pat Siwon back while muttering sorry to Yunho. Yunho has woke up early and now were looking at the sleeping Jaejoong.

''He still sleeping?'' Hangkyung ask Yunho.

''He woke up this morning for medicine but now has fallen asleep again. Where the others?'' Yunho answer while searcing for the others.

''They met with Dr. Junsu for Jaejoong check up. They will come later.'' Siwon answer.''How is he hyung?''

''Okay, i guess. He's been trying to remember but..you know.. it's not that easy. I guess it will need some time.'' Yunho tell them. Both just nodded and sigh.

 

~

 

''Good morning. We're the gaurdian for patient name Jaejoong. We will like to see Dr. Junsu for Jaejoong medication.'' Kangin ask the nurse.

''Good morning sir. Can you wait for a second, i'll find Dr. Junsu first.'' the nurse ask them to wait while she pagging for Dr. Junsu.

 

~

 

Beep..Beep..

''Suie~ your pager.'' Yoochun tell Junsu.

''Thanks Chunnie..''

Looking at his pager, he know that he had promise to meet with Jaejoong gaurdian for his medication. Looking at his mother, he excuse himself.

''Mum... I have to go. I have some patient that need my concern. I'll get back to mum later... Hyung, Chunnie take care of mum, i'll come back later. Anything, you can call me.'' Junsu kiss his mother forehead, hug his hyung and kiss Chunnie lips.

''Okay Su~'' Junho said to his brother.

Looking at Yoochun, Mrs. Kim smile and take his hand. ''Thank you for being my son-in-law and a wonderful husband for my Su.. I'm sorry for not being there for you guys when needed. For now on, i'll be there for you guys along the way.''

''it's okay mum. With mum wake up now, we will have a wonderful time. I'm sorry to hear about Jae Jun..'' Yoochun patted his mother-in-law hand.

Mrs. Kim nodded.

''Chun...I'm been thinking. I thought you and Suie was on the way to celebrate your wedding aniversary, how...why...you guys was in the hospital? I remember Junsu apply for a week vacation.'' Junho ask Yoochun.

''Oh... Actually, on our way to the airport, we were going to the church. Suie say he want to go to the place that we exchange our vow. Unfortunately, we involve with an accident. There's this boy ran to the road, i believe he was trying to catch a cat. So.. Junsu was the acting doctor for this boy.'' Yoochun explained.

''Omo...it was unfortunate.'' Junho exclaim. ''I'm sorry for your honeymoon..guess another time.''

''It's okay. Maybe its a blessing in discquise. Mum wakes up and Junsu safe someone. The boy was quite injured but his okay now.'' Yoochun tell. ''or maybe God want mum to join in the trip.. who knows..'' He smile and winking at Mrs. Kim.

''Its a blessing in disquise i guess.'' Mrs Kim said.

 

~

 

''Dr. Junsu!'' Kangin called when he sees Junsu approced.

''I'm sorry for my lateness. Shall we go to my room?'' Junsu invite them to his room. ''Nurse, can you called Dr. Song from the neurologist department.'' ''okay Dr.''

 

~

 

''Please have a seat.'' Junsu invite them.

''We're sorry Dr. for this early meeting. We kind of nervous for Jaejoong condition.'' Kangin said to the doctor. Junsu smile.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

'Dr. Junsu...''

''Oh.. please come in. Gentlemen, this is Dr. Song. Dr. Song this is the gaurdian for Jaejoong. The one that i told you yesterday.'' Junso introduce them. Kangin and Leetuek nodded.

''Okay. The patient, Jaejoong, we have diagnose him with amnesia. This is due to the impact that occur from the accident. However, from the result of the test that we have done, we concluded that his amnesia condition is not too serious. He may remember after a couple of time. So, there is no need for further examination.'' Dr. Song explained to them. Kangin and Leetuek nodded their head in understanding.

''Dr. Song, can we help him in remembering? Does it bring any effect to him..?'' Leetuek ask.

''You can help him but i advise not to do something dangerous or i can say force him to remember. Becasue instead of remember, some patient may trigger the cell in their brain and this might bring to another kind of brain diesease. It better to let it happen naturally. But you can help like bring him to the place that he knows or remember.'' Dr. Song told them.

''....i see...'' Kangin said. ''We kind of shock for this incident. We just dont know what to do...''

''It's okay. I understand.''

''Dr. Junsu, when can we bring him home? Does he still need treatment?''

''I believe i need to keep him for a while. Maybe next week he can be release when his condition improve.'' Dr. Junsu tell them.

''Well, if there's nothing more. I would like to excuse my self. Kangin-shi, Leetuek-shi.. dont be afraid to ask anthing and you can come see me at anytime. Dr. Junsu, congratulation again on Mrs. President. Take care of yourself.'' Dr. Song excuse hemself.

''Okay and thank you Dr. Song'' Junsu said.

 

~

 

''Jaejoong~'' Leetuek come in and run to Jaejoong. Jaejoong has awoke and now talking with Siwon and Haangkyung asking them question about himself. Yunho is nowhere to be found.

''Jae-ah, how are you today?'' Kangin ask.

''I'm okay...hyung..' Jaejoong answer quietly. He bow his head to them.

''Where is Yunho?'' Leetuek ask. ''He's out. Taking a shower.'' Siwon answer.

''Hyung...'' Jaejoong ask hesitantly. ''what did the doctor said... they said hyung go to find the doctor because of .... me...''

''Jae-ah, it's nothing. We only ask Dr. Junsu when can you be release..'' Kangin said.

''Hyung... if i release..where would i go...?''

''Where else...home.'' Leetuek said. Looing at Jaejoong that still lower his head make him sad. ''Jae...your are my baby brother. you are going to be home with us. with me and Kangin hyung. You also have Siwon, Hankyung and Heechu hyung and not to forget your Yunnie...'' Leetuek said cheerfully.

Jaejoong look at them and nodded. ''Yunnie...your yunnie???'' who's yunnie? why your yunnie?''

 

~

 

Junsu enter his mother room slowly. Seeing his mother and his Chunnie talking happily make him smile.

''Mom...Chunnie...'' Junsu call them. He look at them and pouted.  ''What were you talking about, happily?''

Mrs Kim and Yoochun just smile ''Secret~'' said Yoochun. Junsu pout more.

''Suie..come here..'' Mrs. Kim patted the bed to ask Junsu to seat there. Junsu compile.

''You made the right choice. Yoochun a good husband.'' Mrs. Kim said. Junsu nodded slowly and blushed.

''Su... how was yoday?'' Yoochun ask Junsu. Junho have gone to do his round.

''Good i guess. Chunnie.. you remember the patient Jaejoong?'' ''Yup, why?''

''He had anemia and need to be monitor. I cant release him yet. Maybe next week. He forgot everything about himself. so..yeah..'' Junsu said.

''Omo...poor him...I'll go and visit them later. Well it's parcially our fault this happen..'' Yoochun said. Junsu nodded.

''Jaejoong?...'' Mrs. Kim that was listening to the talk cant help to be curious. She felt her heart beat faster at the name, but what could it be...

 

 

 

 

 

Hi...hello...

Sorry for the late update. Will update it sooner. Please comment so that i can know what you think about it. i'm kind of curious with the reaction. To all the comment, i REEAAALLLY APPRCIATE IT!! ^__^