Chapter 9

Birthday Wish

''Jae Jun..''

''Eomma..what.. who Jae Jun?'' Junho ask his mother. Both of them have no idea who Jae Jun was. They were feeling devastated when they know that thier mother fall into coma 20 years ago. For the past years, they were being raise by their grandparent. They almost lose hope however they kept on going because of the love that they had for their mother.

''Junho, Junsu.. Jae Jun.. '' Mrs. Kim cry. The next thing, Mrs. Kim were having a fit, she began to have difficulties in her breathing. Feeling alert, Junsu hurriedly attend to his mother.

''Eomma..no..eomma...no...stay with me eomma..stay with me!!'' ''Eomma!!''

~

''Su baby... here. You didnt have anything since morning right.. It'll be bad if you collapsed.'' Yoochun gave the sandwich and drink to Junsu. Junsu just look at it and shock his head. ''I dont feel like having something chunnie.. no appetite..'' ''Su~please.. for your mom, hyung and me. Please~'' Yoochun try again. Seeing his husband face made him feel guilty. ''Okay.''

''Su. Eomma will be alright. We need to be here for him just like always.'' Junho coax his brother. Junsu nodded and hug hug his brother. While the other saying thank you to yoochun for being there for his brother.

~

Next morning

''Jaejoong-shi, time to take your medicine.'' the nurse wake Jaejoong up. Jaejoong stir in his sleep and open his eyes. He blink his eyes and look around him. He saw Yunho sleeping besides him and smile.

''You are lucky Jaejoong-shi. He never left your side since you were admitted. You were lucky to have friend like him. Even the other also.'' Jaejoong nodded ''de... i hope i can remember them.''

''Dont worry. You will. Just take it easy, you have your friend by your side.'' the nurse gave him the medicine. ''Now, will you excuse me. If anything, just press the button. Good day~'' ''Thank you...''

Jaejoong look at the sleeping Yunho and smile. ''who are you? i hope i can remember you.''

~

''Jae.. how are you today? Looking good i see.'' Heechul said. ''Where's Yunho? I thought he's with you''

''He is.. but he said he go out for a while.'' Jaejoong tell Heechul. ''Hyung...''

''Yes Jae, anything you want to ask?'' Heechul see the hesitation from Jaejoong face. He walk closer to Jaejoong and settle himselves at the edge of the bed.

''Can hyung tell me who i am..'' ''Eh? what you mean, you are Jaejoong, my favourite dongseng.'' ''I mean~ who i really am, what i do in life and anything hyung.. I cant remember...i feel..i feel.. loss.'' Jaejoong sniff. He was afraid actually. The feeling of not knowing anything about himselves make him hopeless.

''Jae..'' Heechul sit nearer to him and his hair. ''Dont force yourselves. You will remember it eventually but ...'' when you do remember i'm sorry Joongie, for the things that had happen. I hope you can forgive me. ''but what hyung?'' ''nothing Jae-ah. Just know that we will always be with you, okay..'' ''De hyung..'' Jaejoong nodded. Seeing his hyung sad face make him restraind himselves.

~

''Nurse, can i see Doctor Junsu? '' Yunho ask the receptionist. He was thinking of asking the doctor whether he can bring Jaejoong home already. He is planning to let Jaejoong remember faster.

''I'm sorry sir, doctor Junsu is kind of busy today. How may i help you sir?''

''I want to know when my... friend ..can be out. He's the patient in room 2013 - Jaejoong.''

''Oh about that we cant confirm because the doctor want to keep him here for a while. Just for observation.''

''oh...okay then. Thank you.'' Yunho bid goodbye to the nurse. He walk to Jaejoong room and heard the conversation between Heechul and Jaejoong. He knows Jaejoong were trying hard to remember and seeing that stab his heart. He make a decision to let them both have a time together.

~

''Eomma.. how are you feeling today?'' Junsu ask his mother while checking her.

''Junsu-ah.. you have grown up. you too Junho-ah. You look more like your late dad. Eomma mian, mianhae coz eomma...'' Mrs. Kim look at both her son. She feel guilty because the past 20 years, she had 'leave' her babies.

''Eomma.. '' Junsu cant stop his tears. He misses his mom soo much. Seeing her 'alive' talking and holding to his hand made he feel so blessed.

''Eomma.. who..Jae jun? we..'' Junho try to ask his mom but afraid that his mother will have a fit.

''Junho-ah, Junsu-ah...There's something you need to know. ... When eomma go to America with your appa ... for his cemo treatment, eomma was pregnant at that time. But it was hard, the pregnancy was .. sniff.. difficult. Maybe due to your appa treatment, the baby feel the pressure. That's why your appa when back to Korea alone at that time. He want to see you two both maybe for the last time. The look at your appa face were different, .. sniff..like he knows that he could not make it. The cancer cell have move to his whole brain. We did not tell everyone about it along with the baby because the..the baby might did not make it. so we kept it as a secret. When the baby born, your appa names him ..sniff..Jae jun. Jae Jun was beautiful. When we were schedule to come back, we want to suprise you guys with your new baby brother. But fate have another way to suprise us. Eomma remember ..sniff .. when..sniff..when the accident happen, your appa was shielding eomma and Jae jun from the impact. But... the impact was so strong... eomma feel Jae Jun were being ..sniff.. sniff.. taken. Eomma..cant protect your baby brother..sniff..sniff. It's eomma fault, eomma sorry, eomma so sorry...'' Mrs. Kim cry harder. The feel that her baby being taken from her were so hurting. She cant save her baby, her Jae Jun.

''Eomma..please eomma...dont cry.. we will find him, we will find our baby brother, we will find Jae Jun. Eomma please dont cry..''Junho said while trying to calm his mother along with himselves. He did not expect and would never knew that he has a baby brother besides Junsu.

''Eomma...i'm sure Jae Jun is okay. Eomma dont cry...Stop crying hyung! we will find Jae jun.. hyung!'' Junsu try to be strong, seeing his mother and brother cry he cant help it. He look at Yoochun. Yoochun hug Junsu while  whispering word to his ears.

''Please.. find your baby brother, find Jae Jun. Junho-ah..Junsu-ah.. eomma want to show you both how beautiful your brother was. Eomma sorry for separating you both and your brother. Eomma sorry for not being able to be with you both while you were growing up. Sorry.. mianhae...~''