Chapter 12

Birthday Wish

i'm back...my convocation is this coming Sunday... wish me luck^^

 

 

~

''I'm sorry nurse... If i'm not mistaken..there's this lady that was here just now...May i know where is she?'' Leetuek ask the nurse that was doing her routine.

''You mean Miss Han? She have a check up to do. May i know who is asking? I'm sorry for this but i rearly heard anyone asking for Miss Han knowing her condition.'' the nurse said.

''Oh... we're sorry for that. We were just pass by and we thought that she look familiar. Em...can i know why she's here?'' Leetuek ask. Kangin that was stood there just listen and looking around for the lady.

''i'm sorry but patient info is confidential. If anything you can ask the doctor that was incharge.'' the nurse look at them and give the name of the doctor that incharge.

''Thank you for this.'' Leetuek and Kangin bow and search for the doctor.

''Teukie..you still want to do this?'' Kangin ask Leetuek. ''Yes''

Unfortunetely they cant find the doctor, however they manage to get info that the doctor is specialize in treating mental illness.

 

~

Next day

''Jaejoong-shi...how are you today?''  Dr. Junsu ask while doing some check up and looking at the chart.

''Good.'' Jaejoong said shortly and smile.

''Jaejoong-shi..based from this, i believe you can be discharge at the end of this week. However, you still need to be here once a week. Your hyung want that you have a through examination to ensure that you were healthy. They sure love you so much..'' Junsu said and smile at Jaejoong.  Jaejoong nodded, smile. ''They are''.

''So..for starter why dont you have a small walk outside.. the weather is lovely..'' Junsu suggest. Junsu look at Yunho and ask Yunho to bring Jaejoong for a walk outside. Yunho nodded.

''I'll bring him later doc.'' Yunho said. Jaejoong smile happily and nodded.

''Okay then. If anything, you can see me at the office.'' Junsu bow and takes his leave.

 

~

''Joongie..want to walk and see the fountain?'' Yunho said while pointing at the water fountain. He was pushing the wheelchair.

Jaejoong look at the direction and nodded. He was feeling happy that he can step outside of his room. Even though he still cant remember he makes the most out of it. He believe that he will remember everything one day. The same with Yunho, seeing Jaejoong smile makes him feel relieve and hope that one day his Joongie will remember and he will be there for him.

Reaching there, both were stunned with the beauty of the place. The fountain and its surrounding was beautiful. There were also many other patient that was at the place. Each were either playing at the pond, seating at the bench looking at the fountain while other just laisure around.

''Oh..Hello there Yunho shi..'' somebody said.

Yunho turn and saw Yoochun standing there.

''Yoochun-shi..'' Yunho said.

''Yunho-shi, what are you doing here?'' Yoochun said.

''I'm bringing Jaejoong to have some fresh air. Dr. Junsu said it will be good.'' Yunho said. Jaejoong that were listening look up. ''Jaejoong, i would like you to meet Park Yoochun, Dr. Junsu partner.'' Jaejoong bow ''Jaejoong.'' while extend his hand.

''Oh...Jaejoong. I'm sorry for the accident. I..''

''It's okay Yoochun-shi. Its not your fault. Accident happen.'' Jaejoong said.

''Yoochun.'' Yoochun starlet and look at the direction of the calling. Yoochun was accompany his mother-in-law to have some fresh air. ''wait here'' He motion for them both. Moment later he came back with a lady that were seating in a wheelchair.

''This is my mother-in-law. Eomma..this is Yunho and Jaejoong. They are one of Junsu's patient.'' Yoochun introduce them.

Yunho and Jaejoong bow. Both look at the lady, while Mrs. Kim smile.

 

 

 

''Jae Jun...'' Mrs. Kim look at Jaejoong that were seating at the wheelchair. She feels something.