Chapter 3

Birthday Wish

Lunch time. Everywhere Jaejoong go, he seem to feel avoided. This make him become more sad and feel neglected. The friend that before this always cling to him has gone. Jaejoong dont like to be left alone,  eventhough he live alone he still got people around him for he live in a boarding like house with some of his orphanage friend. The path to the cafetaria feel so empty and silent. This make him feel nausea.

 

Jaejoong PV

Where is everybody?? Why is this happening now? Did they feel tired of me? Yunnie, where are you??

I need Yunnie now, I cant let my feeling control me. Yunnie class. ''Chullie. Where is Yunnie?'' ''oh, Jaejoong, i dont know. Sorry, I got to go. Bye~''

''Eh?!''. What happen to here? Heechul hyung always happy to see me, even he did not remember what day is today. Sniff...sniff.

NO! Today is my day,  dont cry Joonggie, bad luck will fall to you. Dont cry! But...

That's look like Yunnie. ''Yunnie!!''. 

 

End of Jaejoong PV

 

Hearing his name being call, Yunho walk faster so that Jaejoong cant reach him.  Jaejoong try to run and move  faster to pass through. Suddently he feel that his route being block by others to prevent him to be near Yunho.  Jaejoong did not give up because he knows that Yunho hear him. He just know.

He run and try to find Yunho but fail. All of their favourite and hot spot in the campus he go but there still no Yunho. His class is going to start any minute.  He even did not manage to get his lunch. On his way to his next class he saw Yunho walking at the other side of the building. He try to call Yunho. ''Yunnie!!.'' Yunho look at his direction but immediately turn away.

''Yunnie... eh?''.