Chapter 13

Birthday Wish

Hi hello... sorry for the hiatus.. been bz.. Enjoy this chapter... anything please comment ^_^

 

 

~

 

''Yun~'' 

Yunho starled and look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong was still sleeping as it was still early. Looking at Jaejoong make him realize that Jaejoong was dreaming. He wonder what was Jaejoong dreaming about.

''Yunnie~'' Yunho cant believe his ears. Jaejoong was dreaming about him. Smile start to form on his face. Hearing Jaejoong called him Yunnie even in his sleep make him soo happy. 

Yunho look at the time and reluctantly stood up going to the bathroom to do his morning routine. He's being having an insomnia due to the worriedness of Jaejoong condition. He knows that he need to be patient in this situation but he still feel something in his heart that long for Jaejoong. He look at Jaejoong longingly before proceed to the bathroom.

 

~

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

''Come in.''

''Dr. Song? Good morning, I'm Kangin and this my partner Leetuek. We would like to have some time with you, about..someone that we think we knew.. Do you have the time?'' Kangin said while shaking the Dr. hands.

''oh sure... please take a seat.'' Dr. song invite them. ''So..may i know who is the patient.?''

''Miss Han.'' Leetuak quickly said. He was impatient.  Kangin that was beside him startled. He gently hold Leetuek shoulder asking him to stay calm.

''Miss Han... oh i know her. She's been my patient for a long time. But this is the first time people asking about her. Is there anthing that you would like to know?''

''Dr. Song, we want to know about Miss Han. What is her sickness, why is she here?'' Kangin ask.

''Before that, do you know her? Because i cant simply give patient info to others. I'm sorry but its the procedures.''

''Dr., 20th years ago, a baby were send to the orphanage by Miss Han. We want to know about the baby real parent or maybe Miss Han is the baby real birth mother. Please Dr. Song..'' Leetuek said to him.

''A baby.. ~20th years ago... ~ that was when Miss Han began to act differently. what i mean is that, Miss Han was starting to develop her illness.''

''What do you mean Doc?'' Kangin ask.

''You see.. Miss Han was a nurse before. She was popular among patient and staff. But one day she collapse and was admitted. She was pregnant. However, being a single mother to be and in such a young age, she was stress.. She lost the baby. I can say that she was devastated with the lost. Instead of receiving treatment, she refuse all that stating that she was okay. Then, one day we found her collapse during night shift. She was saying sorry repeatedly and told that she gave her baby... but her baby died before being born. Since then, she became quiet. She refuse to talk and we decided to kept her here for treatment. Regarding the baby that you told, i cant answer it because as far as i know she lost her baby.''  the doctor finish his story. Both Kangin and Leeteuk were downfounded with it.

''Doc.. if we ask her.. will she answer?'' Leetuek ask.

''I can't say. She refuse to talk to people and i believe she can't remember because of the incident. Actually, we believe that her condition now were due to the things that happen in the past.''

''But..~''

''Teukie..'' kangin reprimend Leetuek. ''Doctor..if we met her, would you allow it?'' Kangin ask the doctor.

''If the condition allowing it, of course. i would be glad to help you.''

''Thanks doc. We really appreciate it. Dr. Song, we take a leave first. If anything, i will contact you. Here is my card. Till next time.'' Kangin shake with Dr. Song and immediately drag Leetuek out.

''Kanginie~'' Leetuek don't know what to say but he still want to know about Miss Han. He know there is a connection between her and Jaejoong. He just knew and feel it.

''Teukie, i know what you been thinking but let's not rush. Calm yourself.'' Kangin said to Leetuek and hug him. Leetuek returned the hug and nodded.