Chapter 1

Birthday Wish

Kim Jaejoong was 19 years old college student, an orphan with a heart of gold that is loved by many.  With a face that so beautiful and serene, he easily captured everyone attention. Especially the might Jung Yunho.  They have known each other since high school and started dating when Jaejoong was 18 years old. Yunho was 2 years older than him.  Having a supported family and friend, life was blissful for the couple.

 

Jaejoong PV

Oh, I woke up early today. Wonder why? Maybe its my birthday today. I hope everyone remember it.

"Happy 20th birthday Joongie, thank God that kept me save and happy along my 19 years of life. I pray for everyone safety.''

I search for my handphone, look at the message book. 'Huh? why is there's no wishes and message? It cant be they forget about it.''

'' Even Yunnie did not send me wishes. It cant be he forget about it.''

I started to look for my laptop and login to my email and twitter. ''Eh, nothing???''

What is happening??

 

End of Jaejoong PV

Jaejoong was feeling kind of sad and distant. Being a sensitive boy, he simply cant think why there no one wishes him a birthday wish. Every year he will received a bunch of messages from his friend. However, being a good boy that he is, he decided to brush it off and prepared for  his class. He was hoping that when his friend saw him they will remember.