Chapter 6

Birthday Wish

''De..'' Leetuek answer. ''We're his gaurdian. Officer, what happen actually?''.

''It was an accident. Apparently Jaejoong-shi was trying to help some kid to captured back her cat. The cat ran to the road. Jaejoong must have not realise that he was running directly to the upcoming car. He was being hit heads on. We are currently questioning the driver. He was the one that send Jaejoong to the hospital. There he is. Mr. Park?''.

''Hello. I'm Park Yoochun. I'm sorry about your friend. I did not have the time to stop. Dont worry, I'll make sure that Jaejoong will be okay. My partner a doctor. He is in the operation room i believe. Again, I so sorry.''

''It's okay. It was an accident.'' said Kangin. ''We just can pray that he save''.

For another two hour, the waiting room was fill with silent. Everybody was in their own world. Some were passing back and forth in the room. Yunho was feeling so dreadful. He kept blaming himself for what happen. He believe that if he did not left Jaejoong alone, this will not be happening.

An hour later, the doctor come out. ''Doctor! How was Jaejoong?'' ''How is he?? His okay right??'' ''Please doctor, tell us that he his okay..'' Everyone want to know the result. 

''For now, the operation is success. The impact were quite severe. He hit his head, there will some bruises. Other than that, he suffer some concussion. We will keep him in the ICU for now to monitor his situation. He still consious. If you guys wish to visit him, please be quite. The patient need to rest. And i'm sorry for the accident. On behalf of my partner, we were sorry.'' the doctor, Mr Park Junsu, explained.

''Thank you doctor. Thank you for saving him.'' said Kangin. ''Thank you doctor, thank God he is save...'' said the others. ''Can I go and see him now doctor?'' ask Yunho. He is dying to see his Joongie. He felt kind of relieve to hear that his Joongie is save.

 

Beep~Beep~Beep

''When will he wakes up doc? It's been 3 days, you said he was okay. But why...'' Leetuek ask the doctor. It's been 3 days, Jaejoong was still unconsious. They were starting to be restless.

''I assure you he was alright. It just that something were holding him. Furthermore, his body is slowly recovering. He will wake up when the time comes. It is common situation when the patient is involve with accident like that. We just can wait.''

''But when...'' Heechul was getting impatient. Hangkyung and Siwon try to calm Heechul. They too were feeling the same as Heechul. They were still blaming themselves for what happen to Jaejoong.

''Yunho-ah, how you been holding? Please dont blame yourself anymore. It was an accident.'' Leetuek coax Yunho. It's been 3 days Yunho did not leave Jaejoong side. He was afraid. Afraid to leave Jaejoong. He want to be there for Jaejoong. He want to be the first one Jaejoong see when he wakes up.

''I'm okay hyung. Dont worry.'' said Yunho while still looking and holding to Jaejoong hand. The others can only watch over him. There too were worry about Yunho. They know how much he love Jaejoong. They hope that Jaaejoong can wake up sooner.

Then, Yunho feel some movement with Jaejoong.

''Joongie...'' He feels it, he feel Jaejoong hand move. ''Joongie...''

''DOCTOR!!!''

 

Hi, hello.. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the development. Stay tune for the update ^_^