Chapter 7

Birthday Wish

''Doctor.'' ''How is he?''. ''When can we bring him home?''. ''He's okay right doc?''. Everybody was eager to know about Jaejoong condition. Since he open his eyes just now, the doctor immediatly made some check up on him to make that he is okay. They were feeling happy because Jaejoong has woke.

''Okay Okay. Calm down.'' Dr. Junsu try to calm them down. ''From the check up that being done just now, his body have heal from the bruises, most of it. But i need to done some scanning later..'' ''Why scanning? His okay right? There's nothing wrong with him.'' Hankyung ask. ''Hannie.. It's the procedures.I'm sure nothing is wrong Jaejoong. He's fine, you saw it too just now right?'' Siwon calm his friend.

''Like it said just now, we will do some scanning later. After that, he probably can be back home within this week. Now, if anything please excuse me. You can go in after the nurses finish.'' Dr. Junsu permit himself.

Later in the room~

''Joongie, God.. I'm glad your okay now. I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you alone from now on''. Yunho rush to Jaejoong side and hug him. ''Jae-ah, you make hyung worry. Please dont do that again okay. Glad that your okay now.'' Kangin and Leetuek run to the other side and hold him. ''Jeajoong-ah, your okay now. Do you want something to drink? Anything just tell us okay..''

Jaejoong look at each and everyone of them and frown. He seem to be thinking.

''I'm sorry... but who are you? Who is Jaejoong? Am I Jaejoong?'' Jaejoong ask in confusion. His face showssome undescriable expression. He start to feel afraid and keep asking them who is is.

The other were shock and  did not know what to say. Yunho who were still hugging Jaejoong when stiff. His mind become blank. It like his worst nightmare is happen.

''Jae.. No. you got to be kidding. Jae, it me Leetuek hyung. We grow up together. Please, Joonggie...'' ''Jaejoong-ah, look here. You remember us right? Jaejoong -ah...'' Heechul try to ask him. Jaejoong look at them and slowly shake his head.

Yunho try to talk to Jaejoong. ''Joongie.. boo.. you know me right... it's me, Yunnie. Your Yunnie.. Joongie-ah..babe, please remember me..'' Yunho start to tear up. He was afraid of this, the look in Jaejoong eyes peircing him. He found nothing from the usual beautiful doe-like eyes. ''Joongie...'

''No.. this cant be... DOCTOR!!''... Siwon ran to find Dr. Junsu.

When Jaejoong was brought to the examination room again, the others when silent. Each one of them were speechless. They were glad that Jaejoong have awake, however this new development were just as shocking to them.

''What could be happening to Jaejoong? Why didnt he remember us?''. ask Hankyung still in daze.

''Is this our punishment?'' Heechul claim. ''What the heck were you trying to said?!!"" Siwon shout. He grab Heechul collar. ''Just what are you saying??!! What punishment?!''.

''We left him in times that he needed us most. We AVOIDED AND IGNORED HIM! It was his birthday! God dammit!! Dont you guys remember what have we done? it was his birthday... every year he wish to be always with us.. what if he wish... he wish.. to..'' Heechul cant finish what he trying to said. He believe they all know what he's trying to say.

''You mean he wish for this!!! Why would he wish for this?!! It's Joongie we're talking about!!'' Yunho bark. He was feeling so frustrated. He refuse to believe, hence he also refuse to accept that his Joongie cant remember him.

''Yunho-ah, calm down. Heechul, please.. You know that's not the case. Believe me.. this is only temporarily. He will remember you Yunho-ah. He love you so much. Heechul, there's no way Joongie wish for that. It was impossible.'' Leetuek coax them.

''But hyung... You know how Jaejoong is when something happen to him. He will think about all the worst condition ever. Maybe...just maybe. He wish to forgot all of his sadness. What we have done to him... we did that to him.. hyung...'' Heechul continue to reason the situation. He is frustrated and angry at himself. Angry for what he have done, intentionaly or unintentionally. 

 

Later~

''From the report, i'm sorry to say he suffer an amnesia. Dont to worry, it was common situation when patient was dealing with head trauma. In this case, Jaejoong accident might bring this to him. But, not to be disturb by that. It temporarily.'' Dr. Junse explained.

''How long will it be Doc?''. Kangin ask. ''Its depend. Some were short, some was long. But, nevertheless to say, it depend on Jaejoong will.'' ''So.. what do we have to do doc? Is there anything that we can do?''. Leetuek want to know what he can do to his favourite brother.

''Help him. Be with him and most importantly dont let him alone.''

From the door, they could see Jaejoong stare longingly to the sky. They promise to themselves to not let Jaejoong alone. No matter what.

 

^_^ till next time~