Chapter 4

Birthday Wish

From his side of the building, Jaejoong watch when Yunho purposely turn away from him and smile gleefully to others. Jaejoong feel shock and tears falls from his beautiful doe eyes. Being neglected the whole morning by his friend has make some impact to him, but being neglected and turn away by his Yunnie seem to give him the hardess blow. He felt so sad and distant suddently.

With that, he send a message to his lecturer telling him that he cant attend the class. He quickly run out, far away from what he feel now. He did not know where should he go,  what he knows is just that he need to go awayy from what he feel. For others, this might be just a simple case or thing.

However,  for Jaejoong, an orphanage that have no close relative except for friends, this is a major things from him. Being told that he was being left outside the orphanage by his own parent, he knows really well what it feel to have no one. Thats why Jaaejoong be friend with everyone. He did not like the feeling of neglection. And now, at the eve of his birthday no one was with him.

Alone at the street, crying and feeling tired from the running, he has no other place to go. Walking around he stumble upon a church that look deserted. Feeling no way to go, he made the decision to go inside to have some shelter.

 

Jaejoong PV

I hate this day, this feeling and this loneliness. Why does it have to happen today, the day i was suppose to be happy? Appa.. Eomma.. Why did you left me at the orphanage? Why?? Am i bad? Yunnie.. You did not love me anymore?? You said you will always be with me, never turn away from me. But why today you ...

Today is suppose to be my celebration. I'm going to be 20 years old. People said by 20 every thing will be different,  so this is the different that people said.

Me... Alone...Neglected...

Please... erase this feeling. Please erase everything. Better i dont remember this and today, please dont let me feel it again. Appa, omma, I wish I knew you. There are many thing i want to ask and do. I still love yuo appa omma. Yunnie, I love you. Always be and always will. I'mhappy to know someone as wonderful as you. Friends, be happy and stay safe. Keep smiling. I wish for this feeling to be gone, please erase this.

End of PV

 

Yunho PV

''YAH!! Who told you to buy soju??!! I already said no soju today!''. Hish... this grown up act like lost monkey. Every preparation is being done, and it was almost finish. Hope Joongie will like the suprised. Where is he by the way?? Joongie part time job finish almost an hour ago. He should be on the way.

DING DONG

''Yah!! Palli, Joongie coming!!''. ''Omg, I cant wait to see his shock face..'' said Heechul. ''I bet his be crying a river.'' add Hankyung. ''Shh.., quite. Stay in position.''

DING DONG

Did Joongie forgot to bring his key?? Better i open the door.

CLICK!

''SUPPRISE!!''. Everyone yell together.

''OMO!''.