Chapter 2

Birthday Wish

When Jaejoong arrived at the campus, it was still early.  He was feeling excited to finally meet his friend and received his wishes.  For Jaejoong believe that a birthday wishes is a prayer that will keep him strong.  Ever since he still in the orphanage, the foster parent there always make up for the lost that the children have had. A birthday is a celebration of a life time. 

Waiting for his friend in the cafetaria, he remember the time when his friend will prepare a suprised and a big birthday card wishes for him. Till now, he still kept all the card that he received. When he leave the orphanage, he also still received their card. That's make him sad because for this year there were still no card for him.

Looking at his watch, he sees that the class is almost started.  Quickly, he got up and ran to his class. Arrived, he immediatly go and look for his friend.  

''Hi guys''. Jaejoong smiled brightly at them. ''Oh! Jaejoong ah.'' said his classmate, Hankyung, while looking startled.  ''What are you guys talking about??'' ask Jaejoong.  ''Nothing. Just discussing about our assignment.'' answer Siwon.  ''Oh...'' Jaejoong mumble quitely.

''Okay class! Back to your own seat.'' Mr. Yang, our lecturer said.  Jaejoong quitely move to his seat casting a quick glance to his two friend.  ''Did they forgot my birthday?''. Meanwhile, Siwon and Hankyung look at each other knowingly.

When the class ended, Siwon and Hankyung quickly excuse thamselves and said that they have some work to do.  Jaejoong become sad because they always have their lunch together.  Having been forgotten the whole morning make Jaejoong sad and stress.  To some, a forgotten birthday is a common situation. But to Jaejoong, it was different for him, birthday is when he received the give of life.

 

 

ps; sorry for the short chapter. Suddently have urgent matter. I will update soon. Enjoy ^^