Ignorantiae

Anastasia: Cries of the Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min...

 

Min stirred in darkness. There was a faint voice calling out to her.

 

Min...Min...

 

The unknown voice was getting louder as time progressed...

 

Min! Wake up!

 

She felt someone tugging her arm, she wanted to continue sleeping, she wanted to push the annoying voice away…but she could not find the strength to do so.

 

 

“MIN! WAKE UP!!!” The voice was louder, making Min open her eyes in an instant.

 

Where was she? What happened?

 

She saw Bae, Yoseob and a few others looking at her with a worried face.

 

“What happened?” A broken voice left .

“We wanted to ask you that. You just fainted in the washroom.” Yoseob was the closest one to her.

 

Min took a while to remember what happened. Her eyes were fixed on the ground, trying to remember what happened. Yoseob was rubbing her back, trying to comfort her.

 

A few faint flashes appeared before her eyes…

 

Suzy…Water bottle…Stranger…Panic…Esmeralda…

 

 

 

 

Esmeralda…

 

“Did he call you to get me?” That was her first question. Did the stranger call for help?

“Who? Did you see someone in there?” Bae came closer to, wanting to know what happened.

 

Min looked at the men in confusion. Did they not see him?

 

“There was a man in the washroom.” A soft whisper left her lips, more so narrate the events to herself.

“A man?” Yoseob was surprised. What was a man doing in the women’s washroom?

“He…he…he-” Min stuttered.

“Have you seen this man before Min?” Bae asked her. A man in the women’s washroom was truly something he did not think of. He thought of increasing security around. How could a stranger simply enter the theatre without anyone not knowing?

“I have.” Bae was surprised. How did he not see this man then? “I saw him once…the day after I was given the role.”

“Did he do anything to you?” Yoseob asked. Concern etched all over his face.

“He didn’t.”

 

There was silence. No one was able to comprehend what was happening.

 

“He told me to not drink from the bottle.” Min spoke again. “He said that I shouldn’t have drunk from something Esmeralda gave me.” Min mumbled.

 

Nothing was making sense. What was happening?

 

“Min. I think you are tired. You have worked hard today” Bae’s voice was soft and fatherly. “Go home and take a good rest before you come tomorrow.”Yoseob and the others nodde in agreement.

 

Min could only nod in agreement and obey Bae.

 

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter