Fairytale

Anastasia: Cries of the Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min sighed in contentment. 

When she first got a call from Théâtre de Nyx she was ecstatic. Nothing could describe the euphoria she felt. She had been working hard all her life to enter the world of theatre. She took dance lessons, she took vocal lessons, she took acting lessons. She put in effort and here she was. Standing inside one of the most well-known theatres in the country.  

She had met Bae Sukhyun a few moments earlier. There was no else at the moment. It could be easily concluded that she was early.

But was early was good.

It gave her time to breath in the scent of the stage. It gave her time to absorb the feeling of standing on the stage. The feeling was ecstatic, even if there no was no other being on the stage with her. The feeling was exhilarating. She wondered how much more this feeling would grow if there was an actual audience sitting in front of her.

Only time would tell her.

“Are you the new girl?” She heard a voice behind her and turn to greet the owner.

He was a tall tanned man, good looking. Min would not deny that there was an aura of suave the man in front of her radiated.

“I am.” She gave a small smile. “Min.” She introduced herself with a small wave.

“Kai.” He walked closer to her. “I am one of the main guys here.” The tone of arrogance was not missed.  “Although you will not be playing main anytime soon…” Min had to bit her bottom lip at his bluntness. “…you seem like someone I would like to work with.” He smirked as he brought himself closer to her.

Min was blank. Never had she encountered a situation like this. And her proud self would not allow herself to back away from the presumptuous male that was standing too close for her comfort.

“Well that’s great.” She pushed herself away from. “I would like to play main one day, in the near future.” Just not with you. She had to bite her lip from saying those words.

She was not a person who would hate people easily, but she disliked people like Kai. Arrogant, Egotistical, Cocky…

“Kai! Dude where are you?” Min was thankful when she heard another voice. She did not know how long she would last another minute with the male in front her.

“Oh. Who is this?” She saw an overly tall man climb on the stage. His semblance was not that of a performer. She could when she saw one.

“Ahh..Chanyeol. This is Min. She is new. I believe she joined today.” He made a quick introduction.

“Hi. Nice to meet you. I am Chanyeol. And I am not exactly a performer.” Min guessed correctly. “I am actually part o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter