Jealousy

Anastasia: Cries of the Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min smiled when she entered the threatre. 

 

She smiled knowing that there was someone waiting for, someone wanting to be spend time with her...someone wanting to be with her...

 

"Had a good day?" She knew his voice now. She was not longer scared of it. It was etched in her mind, into her memory. 

 

"You could say so." She grinned at him. She liked spending time with him. She liked having those mini practice sessions with him. Him being Claudius and her being Anastasia. She liked every moment she spent with him. 

 

"I missed you." She never knew when it started...but her heart would now race when she would say such. And the butterflies she felt were now normal to her...

 

 

***

 

"You did well." Yoseob smiled. 

 

"Thanks." She smiled back before drinking her water. The play was exhaustive. Not many people realise that standing on stage reciting lines would be that energy consuming, but it was. Maybe it was nearing the date? But Min would find herself mentally exhausted these days. 

 

"Want to grab lunch with me?" Yoseob offered. He was hopeful. He wanted her to say yes.

Now that there was no more music practice after rehersals, he did not spend time with her. And he missed those times with her. Her laughter, her chidishness...it was as if he saw a new Min all together in those practice sessions. The Min now was serious with her work. She did not laugh as much. She was mostly Anastasia these days standing next to Kai when performing. And he could see she was getting tired. It was her first show, it definitely would be overwhelming. And all he wanted was her to take a break. 

 

"Only if you pay." She grinned. 

 

Always...

Yoseob let out a sigh of relief following Min leave the premises. 

 

 

"So what do you want to eat?" Yoseob asked her. They had eaten together once, so it was still quite a nerve wrecking experience for him. He wanted to do this right. 

"Nothing specific. Up for anything." She shrugged. "But I am really hungry though." She pouted while patting her stomach. 

 

Why Yoseob thought that gesture was so cute...he did not care. He never cared. Min...Min was like a ball of everything. She was cute, she was childish, she was y, she was hot...she was beautiful.

 

"Does pizza sound good?" He asked, hoping he did not make a wrong choice. But the feeling of insecurity soon dissappeared when she agreed to go to a pizzeria. 

 

***

 

Suzy eyed the two figures that were entering the theatre after lunch break. 

 

Min and Yoseob. 

 

Her fists clenched when she saw them enter together. Although there was space between them, although there was no physical contact between the two...Suzy felt angry when she saw them enter together. 

 

Why her? 

 

Why did he have lunch with her? 

 

Why Min? 

 

Suzy momentarily closed her eyes and walked in the other direction not wanting her irritation to explode wrongly. 

 

 

***

 

"Should I drop you home?" She heard Yoseob s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter