Fear and threat

Anastasia: Cries of the Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you taking me?” Min whispered as she followed Fei and Jia.

“Away.” Jia answered and Min did not ask anything more. In the height of the situation, she was grateful for the help from Fei and Jia, but she felt angry at herself and immensely guilty for leaving Yoseob alone in the room with Gikwang alone.

“Take rest and keep away from the theatre for a few hours.” Min nodded and watched the two ghosts vanish into thin air before she turned to see that she was standing in front of a hotel.

Min studied the hotel for a while before entering the hotel.

 

 

 

 

Min walked out of the bathroom, her hair wet and dripping. A towel wrapped around her body and another drying her hair.

“Do you hate me?” The harsh tone that haunted her was now soft and innocent. And not feeling afraid anymore she turned to face the charismatic ghost.

“I don’t.” She answered. Her breathing grew uneven when he started walking closer to her.

“Then why are you with Yoseob?” Min did not answer. “I saw you kiss him. Not once, not twice…three times.” His face was dangerously close to hers.

Min felt herself lose herself into Gikwang’s gaze.

“I really love you Anastasia.” His soft, silky voice was sending electricity down her spine.

“I really do.” He leaned in closer, and Min closed her eyes losing herself in Gikwang soft kiss. “I love you so much.” He spoke when he pulled out, softly kissing her neck, nibbling her ears.

“I want to believe you.” Min was losing her mind with every touch Gikwang made. “But you hurt me. You were never there when I needed you.” His arm was wrapped around her waist, letting the wind pull her body closer to his.

“But believe me. I love you. So much that it hurts me.” Min was lost again in his eyes, in his brown and passionate orbs. “Let me show you.” He leaned in, and Min was lost again. Feeling the wind kissing her lips all over again.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob was walking through the hall of fame again. His eyes were studying a certain someone.

Lee Gikwang

He could not understand and imagine why a ghost would send flowers t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter