Luhan?

I tried to forget you

“Minseok?” Luhan asked again, his cheeks were flushed, and he was looking surprised.

All Minseok could do was stare at the man, he took in his appearance and listened to his voice. He was exactly the same as they day they first met.

They were introduced when they were still trainees, and immediately Luhan pointed out how Minseok looked like baozi.

 Luhan had basically the same hairstyle, same hair colour, and his face showed no signs of aging even though it had been several years since that day. In fact, it almost scared Minseok as he was reminded of how it all started.

Minseok was cut off from his thoughts when he looked up and saw the younger boys face. Was he smiling at Minseok?

 He had not seen this smile of Luhan’s for four years. The soft, pink lips looking more than inviting, the corners of his mouth tilted upwards, and just the right balance of teeth and gums showing.

The smile he used to love, but now made him sick.

 How could he stand there smiling while Minseok had spent four years… FOUR FREAKING YEARS alone, with no-one (except a very creepy therapist) with no real job after his only dream had been crushed by one sentence that was spoken by the man who was now smiling as if nothing had happened.

 

 

 

“How dare he” Minseok thought and suddenly felt very angry towards the younger man.

He couldn’t stand to look at his face any more, already his heart was aching and particularly unpleasant memories were being unleashed from the dark corners of Minseok’s mind.

Minseok laughed and rolled his eyes “No” he said

The smile disappeared from Luhan’s face and he looked more concerned than happy.

“No” Minseok said again, he started shaking and he could feel tears already beginning to roll down his cheeks.

“Don’t even try Luhan” He said articulating each word and spitting it out fiercely

Minseok turned around, and ignoring the crowd of people surrounding the singer, began pushing his way through to walk out of the building.

He finally pushed through the last row of fans and began to take a careful step forward towards the door, when he heard that voice again.

“Minseok” Luhan yelled, and Minseok sighed at the sound of more fangirls screaming as  Luhan made his way towards the exit too.

Still shaking, Minseok took another step, and the same voice came again.

“Kim Minseok”

He took more steps, and ignoring the yells from the idol, and the many fans around him, continued walking.

“Xiumin, come back here”

Minseok froze and heard everything go silent.

Then the whispering started. They were looking at him.

They were looking at Minseok because Luhan had basically told them to.

Of course all the fans knew about Xiumin, and how he had left the group after breaking up with Luhan. Or at least, they thought they knew. Only a couple of people in the entire world knew the truth.

Minseok could hear something, it sounded odd, almost like crying? It took him a few seconds to realise that it was him making the noise.

He heard a sigh behind him, and turned around with a tear stained face.

“Minseok I-“ Luhan said reaching out to grab Minseok by the shoulder.

Minseok took a step backwards to avoid his hand.

“I told you to stop” Minseok whimpered and began to turn around, but he felt a strong hand grab his shoulder. His whole body tensed at the touch, and he found himself speechless.

“I and I told you to come back” Luhan said, his voice clear, and loud. It made Minseok jump slightly when Luhan pulled him backwards, but he had been to surprise to push away.

He felt a strong arm wrap around his tiny shoulders as he was lead through the crowd of people. Everywhere Minseok tried to look there was a face staring at him. HE HATED IT

Eventually Minseok was lead into a back room where no fans were. It was only him and Luhan, alone in a room for the first time in what seemed like an eternity of hell.

As he was let go of and Luhan flopped down onto a soft, leather couch that was in the middle of the room, Minseok finally found his voice.

“How could you” He whispered and looked down. He wished for nothing more than to be at home again and to find out everything had just been a bad dream.

Luhan pointed to the spot next to him, and smiled.

“Luhan” Minseok said looking upset.

“You think I’m going to sit with you after all you did?” Minseok wiped his cheek violently and sniffed. He couldn’t believe that Luhan was being like this.

“Minseok, I understand how you feel-“ Luhan began trying to sound as apologetic as he could manage.

Minseok halve laughed and half cried.

“No, Luhan. You don’t understand” He yelled, and jumped a little at the strength of his own voice. “You ruined me” He said beginning to cry again.

Luhan gasped and stared at the shivering little man. He had never known how much he had hurt him, but he was slowly paying for what he did.

“Minseok, I don’t know what to say”

“Don’t say anything, and just leave me alone to forget” Minseok yelled and began backing away towards the door. He felt trapped, and incredibly awkward around Luhan, never had he hated someone so much, but been forced to be in the same room as them.

“Minseok, I am really sorry”

“No, Luhan, if you were sorry you would have realised how much your words broke me”

Luhan couldn’t say anything, so he just continued blinking and breathing in complete silence.

Minseok’s Cheeks began heating up, and they soon turned a bright shade of red, that would have been adorable if his face wasn’t covered in tears.

“If you are sorry, then never appear in front of me again” Minseok mentally kicked himself for the cliché Korean Drama line.

“Do you really hate me that much?” Luhan asked. He was almost in tears too now, because although he knew Minseok was incredibly upset he still thought everything could go back to as it was 4 years ago. He had wished Minseok still had feelings for him.

Minseok laughed slightly and raised an eyebrow. “You really don’t understand”

“What?” Luhan asked looking upset. His face began turning pink too, he hadn’t thought Minseok would answer him like that.

Minseok just smiled weakly at Luhan and turned around to walk out. He half expected Luhan to try and hold him back, to torture him even more, but he didn’t.

He began taking one step at a time until he was near the door, then slowly he opened the door and walked through it.

Just before the closed the door behind him he turned around to look at Luhan. The younger man was still sitting, staring at the ground. He eyes were shining a bit, but it could have just been Minseok’s imagination. It was impossible for Luhan to feel anything.

But poor Minseok was different. As soon as he was on the other side of the door, and no-one was looking, he fell against the wall and buried his head in his hands.

“Minseok, you idiot, how could you let him see you” He whispered to himself, and bit his hand trying to stop himself from crying out loud.

He sniffed once more and got up, heading towards the door to go outside. He was still slightly crying, but at least he was still wearing his hoodie.

The next few days would not go well.

 

 

(A/N)

ANOTHER UPDATE~

Hey guys, how was your New Year? Mine was good..... yeah, I was on my laptop for the whole day.... 

I hope you like this chapter, and I've already started the next one, so it should be up soon :) :)

OHHH BTW, thank you so much for the comments, they mean so much to me :) I'm glad there are people who like my writing... even though it's not very good... I promise I will try hard to get better