Luhan?

I tried to forget you

Minseok stared at the two men standing in front of the counter. It couldn’t be them could it?

He went to lean over the bushes to get a closer look at them. Sure enough, it looked like them, and they even had the same names.

Sehun and Luhan

Minseok felt as if his heart had been ripped out and stamped on. He had tried to forget, he really had. He even threw the ring away. But on the same day as he had finally gotten over what had happened, these two had to show up.

The blonde man, Sehun began pointing out the food on dislplay.

“Luhan hyung, which one do you want. Any of them, my treat” He turned to the Brown haired man, Luhan and asked.

“Oh, Sehunnie, you are too good to me” He said and pointed out a slice of chocolate cake.

Sehun laughed and nodded.

“Alright hyung” He said smiling and went to ask the lady behind the counter for the cake.

Minseok still stared at the two men. Luhan was just as he remembered him,  adorable and handsome.  Minseok’s heart burned once again as he saw the two men standing together, there was once a time he had done that with Luhan.

It took a while for Minseok to realise that there were tears running down his cheeks. He began crying quietly, and dug his hands into the chair he was leaning on to look over the bushes.

He felt as if his whole world had been crushed. That is how you should feel though, when your only love is with another.

He felt his body shaking as he tried not to scream. Luhan was once his, but not any longer.

 

After a short wait Sehun and Luhan collected their order and began to look around the room for tables.

Minseok ducked down just in time as Sehun’s eyes settled on the table behind the bushed, right where Minseok sat.

“How about there” He asked Luhan.

After a short pause, which seemed like a lifetime to Minseok, Luhan replied.

“No, it’s in the sun too much, how about over there” He pointed to another table and Minseok could feel his heart beating. It still hurt, but Minseok was trying to get over the shock of almost being seen by his two “enemies”

He looked over the bushes to see what they were up to.

Sehun began speaking again, but Minseok couldn’t hear anything because they were too far away. He almost gave up and was going to pack his bag ready to leave, but something happened before he had a chance.

Sehun looked upset at something Luhan said, and pouted cutely.

Luhan laughed and leant forward and kissed the other man on the cheek, leaving him looking surprised and smiling too.

The group of girl nearby screamed, and one even started crying. Minseok was ure he heard one of them yell “Hunhan forever” But he couldn’t be sure.

He couldn’t be sure of anything anymore. If that was really the man he once, and still loved with another or if Luhan had really just kissed him. No, though he wished it to be untrue, it was reality, and it made Minseok’s heart set alight with anger and sadness.

He was sure of another thing too though. He had definitely reacted to the kiss better than he expected…. That was until he found himself on the floor next to the table after knocking over a bush in surprise.

He felt his cheeks burn, and tried to hide them.

The whole café went silent, and everyone’s gaze wandered over to where the poor man sat on the floor with hot coffee spilled over his shirt and jeans, and a bush knocked over next to him.

More tears poured down Minseok’s cheek, and he heard people running over to him. He looked up, to see that Luhan and Sehun had not come over, but were just trying to look to see what had happened.

Minseok felt relieved, but hugely embarrassed. After a while he got up, and tried not to look at anyone. The owner of the café came over to say something, probably asking if he was ok, and if he would pay for the broken cup and knocked over bush, but Minseok didn’t listen.

He agreed to whatever the man had said, and wrote down his details. He smiled and asked if he could leave to avoid any more accidents.

The owner nodded, picked up the paper and left the table.

Minseok tried to lift himself up and began to walk away. His cheeks still burned, and he covered them with his hand. His hair fell over his eyes as the tears finally stopped. He wiped his face with the back of his hand, sniffed then began to leave the shop.

After pushing open the door he walked out onto the street. He had avoided Luhan seeing him, and realising who he was, so Minseok began to smile again.

His heart still felt like it was going to explode, but he tried his best to ignore it. It usually went away after a few days.

He began to walk away, but then something that Minseok hadn’t expected happened.

“Sir, you left your bag” A familiar voice that made Minseok squeak a little called.

He was talking to him, after such a long time. Minseok smiled a little, and turned around.

He began to walk forward, but realised that Luhan would recognise him, so he covered his face with  one hand, and he held out the other for the bag.

He said his thanks to Luhan, and turned around to walk away again, on his way he heard a small part of another conversation.

“Who was that Hyung?”

“Oh, the guy who fell over forgot his bag”

“Good” Minseok thought to himself, they hadn’t recognised him.

“He kinda looked like that guy who used to be in the band, Xiumin or whatever his name was” Sehun’s voice rang out loud and clear into the street, and Minseok gasped.

“Really, I don’t see how he looks like him, they look completely different. Plus people say Xiumin moved away after leaving”

Minseok’s heart began to hurt again as Luhan and Sehun talked about him. He almost screamed when Luhan said his name, even if it was only his stage name. It had been so long since he had heard that name. Not since...... he decided not to think about it anymore, and held onto the strap of his bag and he lifted it onto his shoudler.

 Minseok began walking, although he had almost been seen by the man that had ruined hi life, he was unusually calm.

Soon Minseok was far away from the café, and didn’t have to see Luhan again, not for a few days at least.

 

(A/N)

OMG, It has been so long. I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, but I have been really busy with School work.

This chapter might not sound too good as I haven't had time to check over it since I wrote it at about 3am....

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading :) and I hope you can forgive me for not updating for a while