Bus Stop

I tried to forget you

It had been almost three days since the incident in the café, and Minseok felt horrible. He had spent hours in his bedroom crying, much like when it all started.

He hated Luhan with all his heart, but he didn’t want to harm him, he just wanted to forget.

Forgetting him would calm his heart, and stop all the pain. Minseok’s heart was still on fire, and that was the only way to put it out.

His phone had rang so many times that Minseok lost count, all calls were from his doctor who was getting worried about him. They had an appointment coming up soon, so Minseok would HAVE to leave the house.

Unfortunately that day had come, and Minseok slowly got washed and put on clean clothes to go out. He decided to wear a light blue shirt, jeans and a black hoodie. Minseok had chosen them because to him they looked ordinary.

He picked up his usual bag and walked out his front door. He left the apartment in an unusual hurry as he wished just to get to his appointment and get back to his house as soon as possible.

Minseok smiled to himself as he walked down the pavement, it was very sunny today, and Minseok felt that many things would happen.

He pulled the hood over his head to stop the sun from getting in his eyes.

 

Minseok stopped as he began to approach the bus stop, today he would get a taxi instead. But when he searched through his bag, he found no money.

Minseok stamped in a way that resembled a toddler having a tantrum. He pulled an angry face and sighed. His feeling had gone, it was not going to be a good day.

He decided that the only way would be to ask a stranger to borrow some money for the bus fare, as it was only a small amount thay should have no problem giving it to him right?

There was a problem though. Minseok felt too scared to say anything, he felt that the whole worl would judge him because he had no money.

Minseok gulped as he began walking again towards the shelter, there was only a few people there, it would be fine.

He spotted a man in a red shirt with blonde hair standing closest. That man would help him wouldn’t he?

After a while of regretting not going home, Minseok approached him.

“Sir” He began, and the blonde man turned around, “I have forgotten my money, could you possibly lend me the fare. I would be very…..” But Minseok’s words were cut off as he found himself facing someone he never wished to meet again.

Someone he had seen the day before, the man who had been kissed by Luhan. It was Sehun.

“Oh, sure” He said and nodded, he went to look through his pocket, but frowned after a few seconds.

Minseok tried to bow and thank him for trying, but Sehun interrupted his actions.

“I don’t have any, but my friend might have some” He said, he frowned a little, but his eyes were warm, and Minseok felt calm around him.

“So this is Sehun” He thought to himself, “No wonder Luhan likes him”

Minseok then realised who he was talking to, and tried to cover his face with his hand, but he found that his hoodie had already done the job for him. He couldn’t be recognised with the shadow of the hood over his face.

Minseok bowed to Sehun, and thanked him as he began to walk towards another man nearby.

He couldn’t quite hear what they were saying, but Minseok didn’t need to. He knew what was going to happen. He knew who Sehun’s “friend” was.

Of course Luhan would have money; of course he would walk over and hand it over to a stranger. Although he could hurt someone he loved, he would always help someone in need.

Minseok had to think fast because if he wasn’t careful Luhan and Sehun would recognise him, and then Minseok’s hurt would hurt worse than ever.

 

Sure enough Luhan did walk over.

“I heard you need money” He said and reached into his pocket “Here” He said moving his hand towards Minseok.

Minseok pulled the hood further down and bowed, taking the money he mumbled “Thank you”

He was interrupted by a bus arriving, and Luhan turned around.

“Our bus Sehun” He said touching the other man’s shoulder. Minseok wanted to rip his hood off and face the man who ruined his life, but he was too upset to do anything. Seeing Sehun and Luhan like that together really hurt.

Luhan turned back to Minseok.

“You don’t need to pay me back or anything.” He said and walked onto the bus hand in hand with Sehun.

They left Minseok shaking with his mouth wide open.

But what surprised Minseok even more was what gleamed off Luhan’s finger in the sunlight. It was a gold ring, one that looked exactly the same as the one Minseok had thrown away a few days ago.

But it couldn’t be could it? Luhan would have forgotten.

Ahhh, that would just leave Minseok more things to worry about, and it would hurt him more.

So he decided to forget.

 

 

 

 

Luhan got onto the bus with Sehun, and dropped his hand.  Although he felt strongly towards his friend, his feelings were not returned, it was only a game to Sehun.

However even if he did love Sehun, there was someone who he thought of all the time, but Luhan had hurt him, so he left. It was something Luhan regretted doing.

 He had probably forgotten all about Luhan after such a long time.

That thought was the only thing that comforted him.

Because Luhan could not forget so easily, it hurt him as well, more than anyone could realise. But he told himself he just felt sorry for the fact that his first love had been made to leave his dream, and Luhan had not seen him for four years.

Yes, that is what it was, pity. Luhan could never feel love again after he had felt the burn of his heart.

 

 

(A/N) Hey, another chapter finished, yay :)

So...... Luhan hurts as well.... interesting

I will try and make the story more interesting in the future, but I'm not very good at introducing the story, hahaha. I'm only good at the ending

Anyway, I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading