Kai: Plane Ticket

Last Chance

25/10/14

Here, you can choose another person to come with you, but please choose wisely because once you are with them you can not change.Which means if they decide to give the ticket to someone else, you will have to go with that person. Also, if they decide not to go, you will have to go alone.More instruction will be given to you when you arrive. - Diary.

I read the printed words on the diary carefully and look at what suddenly appeared in the opened diary, I stare at it blankly. Two plane tickets? What?

I read the details of the plane ticket.

13:45 Ticket to Hanoi, Vietnam 1/11/14 Seat: 45C

13:15 Ticket to Hanoi, Vietnam 1/11/14 Seat: 45B

There was no names on it, only the time, date, seats and place. Oh no, today is already 25/10/14 which means I have to get ready in six days.

What happens if I don't go? - Kai

Then you will never see Tiffany again and you would go into another world.Mwhahahah!! Jokes. You are going to wake up without remembering anything, including your name and who you are, and this diary would self-destruct so that no one will ever find out that this diary existed. - Diary

Wow that sounds pretty bad, I guess I'm going then. - Kai

Tiffany, that's right. I'll ask her to come with me, but when are we going to come back?

Hey, so when do we come back? - Kai

There is no exact answer to your question, it depends on how fast you find them. - Diary.

Find them? Find who? - Kai

You'll find out eventually. Also, tomorrow afternoon, I will tell you who has the ticket and this will mean the person with the ticket will be the person you are going with. - Diary.

The next day, I arrive at school with Zelo and I sit with his group of friends in the hall.The ticket is stuffed in my right pocket with my sweaty trembling hand crunching it up.I bite my lip and decide when I should go to her.I was about to ask Zelo for advice but he would ignore me like always.I bravely stood up and walked towards Tiffany's group with the ticket held behind my back like a bouquet of flowers.

"Tiffany," I whisper and signaled her to come.

"What's the matter?" She question and walk over.

"Um... uh.. Well..." I mumble.

"Well? What is it?" Tiffany question again, impatiently.

"Wouldyouliketocomewithmeonatriptovietnam?" I said in one breath.

"Woah woah woah, slow down Kai,all I heard was would," said Tiffany.

"Would, you, like, to, come, with-"

"Speak faster, Kai,I don't have time," Tiffany complained, crossing her arms.

"with me to... to Vietnam?" I finished.

"What?!?" she shrieked in disbelief. "Vietnam?! You insane?!"

"This is the ticket, please come with me," I smile uneasily and rushed away back to Zelo.

As I sit back next to Zelo, I look back at Tiffany and see what her reaction was.She seemed confuse and Sulli came to her and spoke to her for a while. Tiffany then gave something to Sulli.

OH NO!! Please don't tell me she gave the ticket to Sulli like what happened last time with the movie ticket. NOOOOOOOOOO...Oh my gosh, if I'm going with Sulli, then I rather die in a hole.

The bell rang and I sprinted to Korean class.While I was in class, I crossed my fingers so hard that they started to hurt, I began to beg that Sulli wouldn't be coming with me to Vietnam.

When school was finished, I walk home with Zelo. I glance back at Tiffany and silently beg that she didn't give the ticket to Sulli.

"Hey, Kai, why were you with Tiffany this morning?" Zelo questioned, just to start a topic.

"Secret," I replied and smiled.

"I saw you give her something..."

"Yeah, I did," I admitted.

"What was it?" Zelo asked curiously this time.

"Ticket," I said and gave him a strange smile.

"Ticket?" he questioned again to make sure he was hearing me right.

"Yes, ticket,"

"What ticket?"

"Secret," I repeated.

Zelo eventually gave up asking me questions and dug out 500 dollars from his pocket and stuffed it in my hands.

"No,stop giving me this," I demanded.

"My parents said that you must take it, they said you will need it," Zelo replied and ran back home so I wouldn't be able to give back to him.

I reluctantly stuffed it into my pocket and sprinted home.I immediately opened up my diary and scribbled a question in.

26/10/14

So who has the ticket now? - Kai

26/10/14

Right now, Sulli has the ticket, this means you will be going with her.

A picture of the ticket on Sulli's desk immediately appeared on Kai's diary. On the ticket it said: "Sulli Choi 13:45 Ticket to Hanoi, Vietnam 1/11/14 Seat: 45B

Wow, and she's sitting on the side with the window... No fair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO CHAPTERS UPDATED IN ONE DAY!!! YAY!! I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment so that I know that people are still reading this fanfic. Gomawo!