Kai: What... is this feeling?

Last Chance

Sulli's mum offered us to stay at her house. To be honest, I was going to stay there even if she didn't ask. Sulli was kind of against this idea, telling her that we can find a hotel and find another place to stay and stuff like that

"You two should stay here from now on because its getting late outside," Sulli's mum said.

"Yes, it's getting very late outside," I nodded, looking out the window, the sun was shining bright and it looked like it was only afternoon but I agreed anyways.

"Oh, and what was your name?" Sulli's mother turned her head to face me.

What the heck, so I've been sitting here for two entire hours listening to them speaking random crap for so long and she still doesn't know my name?! Aish, what is this?!

"Are you Sulli's boyfriend?" Sulli's mother questioned again.

I looked at Sulli to see her reaction, she was blushing, her face was bright red.

"Hey, no, he's not!" Sulli interrupted, answering almost immediately. "H- he's just a friend of mine!" She added and stared at the ground.

"I thought she was asking me, geez Sulli, rude much," I shook my head as if I was disappointed.

"I'm only her... friend? I guess" I hesitated because I never really considered her as a friend, it felt weird calling her that.

"And the name's Kai," I said to Sulli's mother, she nods as if she knew that ages ago.

---

Sulli's mother took us to see our room - yes room, no plural. This was because she only had one room available for us. We followed her into the room and took a look at what it was like. It was a pretty large room and it had two beds (thankfully because sharing a room was already strange enough, let alone sharing a bed... ok that sounds weird, I should probably stop now.) The beds were covered with a thin blanket made out of some type of fur of an animal. It was placed neatly over the beds, covering all edges and corners of the bed. There was pictures of the same baby everywhere in the room, each picture was framed and some were hung on the wall, some were placed neatly on desks. The wooden desks were all polished and had no signs of dust on it. Sulli picked up one of the pictures on the desk and looked at it. I ran over to the bed and jumped on it.

*Crack*

"Oh my god, Kai are you okay?" Sulli put down the photo and rushed over to me and held onto my shoulder with a concern look.

"Oh, please don't break the beds, they cost a fortune you know?" Sulli's mother placed her hand on her forehead as she looked at me.

"Argh, I think I either broke my backbone, or I broke the bed," I say, as I held onto my back.

Aish, what type of bed is this? It's wooden, made out of wood. What on earth. I've had enough with this stupid wooden house. It's wooden this and wooden that, nothing else. I pulled the blanket off the bed to see if the bed was broken. The plank of wood was slightly cracked. Fortunately, it wasn't my bone that had cracked or else I'll sue this woman for having a wooden house with nothing but wood inside.

"My... back hurts," I say to Sulli as I turn myself over, with my back facing the ceiling.

"Where?" Sulli asks as she lay her hand on my back.

"Nah, it's suddenly healed, I'm fine again," I say as I stood up, I didn't want her to touch me because I don't want her to lay her dirty hands on my y body.

"Um, okay then," Sulli giggled and blushed.

"Huh? What's so funny?" I ask and I suddenly realised that she must have taken it the wrong way, thinking that my back healed because she put her hands on it. But no, she doesn't have holy hands so no.

"Oh no, don't take that the wrong way Sulli, my back doesn't feel better because you touched it, I only said that so that you wouldn't touch my back anymore, it actually still hurts," I say and Sulli stopped smiling and turned away from me because she was angry. She's weird.

Sulli's mother just sighed and shook her head. She then left the room, closing the door behind her, leaving us two alone.

"Uhh, so we're gonna stay here from now on?" I asked Sulli, I don't like the awkward silence, that's why I spoke, not because I wanted to talk to her or anything.

"No, I want to find another place to stay..." Sulli replied as she sat on her bed, staring into the rubbish bin located in the corner of the room.

"Please do, I hate this place, there's too much wood," I whispered, loud enough for her to hear.

She nods, ending the conversation.

"I want to sleep now, I'm kind of tired from the plane trip," Sulli yawned and she crawled towards the top of the bed, icked away the blanket and slept.

I sit there, watching her fall asleep. She's kind of pretty, just a little bit, like.. a tiny little bit pretty but... I still don't like her.. much. I stood up slowly, without making a sound and grab the blaket that she kicked from the ground and put it on top of her. I'm only doing this so that she won't catch a cold, nothing else.

I walked towards my suitcase, placed next to the desk and pulled out the girls generation diary that Sulli gave me as a gift. I opened it slowly and cautiously.

"Hello! We ar-" the diary began, and I immediately flipped to the next page to stop it from making more noise.

"Ugh, did you have to make so much noise?" I whispered angrily, I turned around to see if it woke Sulli up, all she did was find a different sleeping position and continued to sleep.

I picked a pen out of the small pencil container placed in the middle of the wooden desk. I gently pulled out the wooden chair and sat down, I placed my diary on the desk and began writing.

---

12/8/15 

Dear Diary,

I'm now at stuck in a wooden house. A lot has happened but I can't be bothered to write so much. Please tell me what to do or else I'll be bored to death.

-Kai

---

I didn't know what else to write so I began to chew on the pen lid. I realised that the pen wasn't mind so I spat it out. The pen lid dropped on the ground and landed on my suitcase, below the wooden desk. I bent over to pick it up and then returned to my original position. And I realised that the diary as replied back.

---

12/8/15

Dear Kai,

I have a riddle for you, please work it out with your partner. If you work it out correctly, it will lead you to a secret destination and a next clue will be given to you. There are two words the first word has already been given to you but the vowels are missing, the second one is the answer for the riddle.

Fill in the vowels:

First word: M_rbl_

Second word:

What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Once you have found the answers for both of these, please join the words to make a place name, and then go to the entrance and wait for more instructions to be given to you.

-Diary

---

Gosh, how am I going to complete this?  I close my diary and lock it with a special lock attached to it. I turn around to put in back into my suitcase but I jumped in shock. Sulli was sitting in her bed, staring into my eyes with a sweet smile. Her hair was messy but.. it looked good and her smile was very cute. What is she doing?

"Don't stare at me like that, I feel intimidated," I say to her with a straight face so that she would stop acting so creepy.

I opened my suitcase, stuffed the diary in it and zipped it up. I turned back to Sulli to find her still looking into my eyes, smiling. It looked like I'm some Kpop idol and she's admiring my face.

"Look, Sulli, I know I'm hot but you don't need to do this, you can admire me secretly but don't stare at me like this, its creepy," I explain and I stood up and pulled the curtain open to get a view of outside.

Sulli's eyes followed me as I stood in front of the huge window.

It was evening, the sun was setting, and the sunset could be seen clearly. It shone brightly into the room, illuminating the area and making it look more alive. I looked back at Sulli, who was still looking at me. The sun was shining in her eyes so she closed one of her eyes which looked like she was winking at me.

"Stop. Looking. At. Me." I say, pausing at each word so that she will get the idea.

"No, I want to stare at you," she says as she continued to look at me.

"Ugh, fine," I stared back and we had a mini staring contest that lasted for 30 seconds.

"Hahahaha, you lose," Sulli laughs and points at me.

"But I didn't blink," I pushed her finger away playfully.

"But look at you, you're all pink," Sulli laughs.

I feel my cheeks and it was hot. What is this? Am I blushing? I rush to the mirror next to the closet to see my face, it was bright red.

"Your so cute when your embarrassed," Sulli continued to laugh at me.

I feel my cheeks go even more hot. What is this? Why am I blushing when she looks at me in my eyes. There's this weird feeling inside me... What is it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~END OF CHAPTER~
Yayyyy another chapter done!! I apologise if its kinda boring but... I hope you guys like it anyways!! And thank you all for reading this fanfic!! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have been continuing this fanfic so thank you for all the support and love that you guys has given me thank you!!!

Please continue to Comment Subscribe Upvote !!!