Sulli: Movie ticket

Last Chance

I wait at the bus station with my group of friends, I search around the crowded place for Kai. I wonder if he used the diary I gave him yet, I hope he uses it because that diary costs a fortune! The bus finally arrive and I climb on, Kai still isn't here yet. The bus door closes and the bus driver starts the engine, suddenly I see Kai running up to the bus. I rush to the bus driver to tell him to stop the bus and open the door.

"Wait!! Stop!!!" I shout.

"What do ya want?" the annoyed bus driver question.

"There's someone outside..." I say quietly.

The door open and Kai walk in, I smile at him and wave.

"Hey, did you-" I begin but stop when Kai frown at me and walks past me like I don't exist.

How rude is he? I watch as he walk casually to the end of the bus and sit quietly by himself. Sometimes... I wonder why I like him, he's so rude and unpopular but that just makes me like him more.

When we arrive at school, my friends and I jump off the bus and head to the school gate, crowded with students. When the students saw us, they quickly make way for us, like we were some celebrity. Some of them even wave at us and we have to wave back although we have no idea who they were. I really hate when they do this, its really annoying, I also don't get why other students want to be like us. Can't we just be the same? Why do we get treated like we are so special and important? What about the people like Kai? It must be really unfair for him.

Once we enter the school hall, we find a really quiet and secret place where hardly anyone go. I look around the place and see Kai in the far corner of the hall, waving at someone in our group. Was he waving at... me? He starts to walk closer to me. I'm so excited, maybe he is going to thank me for the diary I bought him yesterday? I think there is a high chance that he will talk to me... Wait... Not anymore, since he just walks past me and stands face to face to Tiffany. I can see he is hiding something in his pockets and I can also see that he is really nervous because his palms are sweaty and his hands are trembling.

"H-hi Tiffany," Kai greets nervously.

"Um, hi,"Tiffany replies unsurely.

"Can I uh talk to you for a sec?" Kai questions.

"I don't think I ha-"

"Just say yes," Kai interrupts.

"Fine then, ok?" Tiffany answers reluctantly.

I see Kai and Tiffany walks a few metres away from the group and begins to talk. After a short conversation, Kai pulled something out of his right pocket and hands it to Tiffany. Tiffany hands something back to him. Tiffany smiles uneasily, nods and watch Kai run away from her.

I head towards the direction of Tiffany and decide to ask her what Kai gave her.

"Hey, what did Kai say to you?" I question curiously.

"Nothing much, nothing important," Tiffany answers.

"What did he give you?" I query.

"Oh, just some stupid rubbish, I'm gonna chuck it in the bin after, wanna come to the bin with me?" Tiffany asks and laughs.

"Can I see the... 'rubbish' he gave you?" I question again, I don't know why I'm asking so many questions.

"Sure, you can have it if you want," Tiffany gives me a small sheet of scrunched up paper.

At first, I thought Kai really gave her rubbish but when I unfold the piece of paper, I realise it was a movie ticket.

"Its a movie ticket, you sure you don't want it?" I ask.

"Well I would want it if someone else gave me it," Tiffany laughs.

I smile back at her and read the time and date on the movie ticket. The movie is on tonight, so I'll have to go to the cinemas tonight. I'm really excited but I don't know if Kai wants me there with him. I'm trying to find an excuse to explain why I'm there instead of Tiffany.

After school, I walk home with Tiffany and my other friend Krystal as usual.

"So... are you really gonna go to the cinemas with Kai?" Tiffany asks in disbelief.

"Eww, hell no!" I lie.

"I wonder who would ever go to the cinemas with Kai," Krystal teases.

"Me" I whisper really quietly.

"Pardon?" says Krystal.

"Air, he's gonna have to go to the cinemas with air" I say and laugh, Krystal and Tiffany joins.

When they were gone, I stop laughing because I didn't find that funny at all. I look back at Kai and Zelo, they were a few metres behind, talking and laughing. They must be really good friends I thibk. I smile and race back home as fast as my legs can possibly go.

"Umma, I'm home!" I yell and dash to my bedroom.

Half an hour later...

I'm still in my bedroom, trying to find what to wear... I know I'm only going to the cinemas but... Kai's going to there which is why I have to wear something nice. Maybe the dress that I wore to the formal five years ago? No, that'll be too small and I'm only going to the cinemas. I finally choose my favourite dress and high heels to wear. I look at my watch and run downstairs. Oh no, I'm going to be late.

"Hey where are you going?" mum asks.

"Cinemas," I reply in a hurry.

When I arrive at the cinemas, I search for Kai. There isn't many people tonight but I still can't find him. Maybe he knew I will be coming so he isn't coming? No, he's not that mean. Then I see him near the entrance, he is wearing a superman T- shirt and his... school shorts. He looks ridiculous but I try not to laugh. I tip-toe over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around immediatly.

"Tiff- Sulli?!?" he says in disbelief, "What are you doing here?!"

"Uh, Tiffany can't come today, she said she's got something else to do," I explain.

I hear him sigh in despair and whisper something.

"Ok, lets go," Kai says and he walks to the exit.

"Hey, where you going?" I question.

"Home,"

"Wha-what about the movie?" I question.

NOOO!!! He can't go!!! I must think of something to make him stay.

"You can watch it yourself," he says.

"No, don't go, I'm not gonna watch the movie alone," I argue.

"Then don't watch it," Kai stated.

"But... but why can't you watch it with me?" I question curiously.

"Fine then," Kai sigh and walks towards me.

I've never seen a movie as boring as this, this movie is the worst movie I've ever seen. My eyelids feel really heavy and are about to drop down. I try so hard to stay awake but this movie is making me really tired and drowsy. No, please don't fall asleep, I keep telling myself but unfortunatly, my eyelids were too heavy and I just couldn't lift them up, so I fell asleep.

During the time I'm sleeping, I can feel something tickling my face. I try to scratch my face so the the tickling will stop but it didn't. It feels so irritating and its stopping me from sleeping. After a while, I feel someone gently tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hey, wake up, sleepy head," says a familiar voice.

I open my eyes and realise it was Kai, he was smiling warmly at me and gently tapping me on the shoulder. He acts so different, this isn't like him. I never knew he can be so kind and caring after a long, boring movie. We walk home together, during our journey home, there were a lot of people looking at me, giving me strange looks, smiling and some even laughing. I don't understand why they're doing this.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I wonder.

"Maybe because... you look beautiful," Kai answer and smile again.

"Thank you," I thank and chuckle.

I feel so happy tonight, Kai is like another person. He is so kind and adorable but he's so nice that it's... strange. I scratch my face and then look and my nails... why are they blue? My finger tips are a bit blue too... Why? I look around the street, everyone is starring at me like I'm some type of alien.

Once I reach home, I wave goodbye to Kai before going in.

"Goodbye, beautiful!" Kai waves back, laughs quietly and walks home.

I open the door and step in.

"Umma, I'm back," I say.

Mum looks at me and beings to laugh uncontrollably.

"What happened to you, dear?" she asks while laughing.

I give her a confuse look and run to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER XD

FINALLY UPDATED ^^   Hope you like it! Thank you for commenting, subscribing and upvoting, plz continue to do that :)  NO SILENT READERSbecause I want you to express your thoughts and opinion over this chapter, this way I can improve!!

    Kai's laugh XD