Sulli: Terrible news

Last Chance

"Mum, I'm home!" I shouted and ran to hug her.

"Guess what I got today?" I announced to her and hold out the ticket Tiffany gave me.

I see my dad in the living room, looking all depressed, which was really strange because he usually came home at midnight. Then I see my mum in the kitchen,quickly wiping her tears off her eyes and forced a smile. What happened? Did they have an argument? 

"Oh, you got a... plane ticket?" she questioned.

"Oh my gosh, uhmuhni, have you been crying?" I questioned in a concerned look and gently wiped her eyes with my finger.

"I got a letter, from... from your mother," she sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Ok, this might seem unbelievable or shocking but this is the truth, I'm not your mother," she sighed and looked at me in the eyes.

"Wait, what?!" 

"I'm only your mother's best friend," she explained.

"No...mum, seriously this joke isn't funny," 

"Your mother, your real mother, wants you back," my mum continued.

"Real mother? My real mother is you, ok? Stop talking nonsense," I shook my head.

"No, Sulli, listen, this is real," mum tried to convince me with her most serious face but I don't believe her.

"No,your lying," I began. "Even if it's true then I would at least know a little bit about my... mother, right? But I don't even know her that's like going to a stranger I'm not doing that!" I snapped and my eyes grew watery.

"If I had to go, there's no way I'm leaving you!" I yelled as tears dripped from my eyes.

"I'm afraid that you don't have an option, darling," she put her warm hands on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Do I have to go?" I whimpered, my tears began to rush down my eyes.

"Yes, you must go," mum stated firmly.

" Fine then,when am I going?" I queried, while crying but I still don't believe her.

" You are going to Vietnam,and you are going on 12 o' clock on the 10th of November," she explained.

"Oh, and that might mean that you will have to return the ticket that your friend, Tiffany gave you,I'm going to get your tickets tomorrow," she added.

"No, because we were planning on going to Vietnam as well,I just have to pay the money back to her," I cleaned my eyes with a tissue.

"Are you sure your not lying?" I asked.

"Read the note yourself," my 'mum' handed me the letter.

After reading it I looked at my 'mother'.

"Did you write this to get rid of me?" I questioned.

"No, why would I do that? I don't want you to go, I cried when I first read this letter and immediately called your da- I mean uncle," 'mum' argued.

"From now on, don't call me mum, call me aunt," 

After that, 'mum' went to make dinner and I continued to cry in my bedroom.I was about to rip up my ticket because I didn't because I remembered about Kai. I wonder why Kai is going to Vietnam and why he chose to go with Tiffany not Zelo or another boy. I stare at the picture of Kai (that I keep in my bedroom) that I secretly took at school and printed out in the library.And gave it a small kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chappie finished!!! 3 chapters in two days whoop whoop!!! It's a pretty sad chapter (for Sulli) but I hope you liked it! Plz comment, subscribe and upvote!!!! Gomawo!!!