Kai: Plane Trip

Last Chance

1/11/14

Kai, your flight is today, are you ready? Please remember to bring me with you. - Diary. 

I grab my small suitcase and my backpack and step out of my house. I see a car parked right in front of my front yard. the door automatically opened. I stare at the car blankly, not knowing what to do. My diary begins to vibrate in my bag so I decide to read what it said.

1/11/14

Go in the car - Diary

So I sit in the back row seat but I realise that there was no driver. What am I suppose to do? I can't drive! But the car door automatically closed and the car begin to move... by itself.

Where is it taking me? It's going in the wrong direction!! The car stops at a house that I'm unfamiliar with and from the house, a beautiful girl wearing a white dress and black sunglasses steps out. She puts her luggage at the back of the car and  enters the car. She smiled at me and sits next to me. Wait.. that smile looks familiar and now the house looks familiar. Isn't this Sulli's house? I take a good look at the house and the the girl in the white dress.

"So, um who's the driver?" the girl asks in a cheerful way.

I remember that voice... It belongs to Sulli. Ugh, I forgot that she was coming with me. I regret calling her beautiful before. Ew, I want to push her out of the car right now.

"No one, it drives by itself," I reply in a monotone, I wasn't really interested in talking to her right now.

"OMG wow, that's like a transformer!" she shrieked.

"Do you like transformers?" she question.

"No," I lie trying to sound bored.

 "Oh, I love transformers!" she continued.

"Cool, I don't really care," I say and I turn away from her.

She is seriously beginning to annoy me, I hate her so much. Why can't she just shut up for five seconds?!

"So, what's your hobby?" Sulli asks, trying to create a topic.

"Don't have one," I reply, in an annoyed tone.

"Then think of one," Sulli gives me a look that looks like she's expecting an answer.

"Later," I say.

" Then... what's your favourite food?" she questions again.

"Please stop asking me questions Sulli,"

"Oh, ok then, wanna play a game?" Sulli suggests.

"No thanks, I hate games," I lie again.

"Um, ok then, what do you want to do?" Sulli questions, since she run out ideas of what we can do.

"I'd like to ask you a question," I state.

"Go on," she smiles sweetly at me.

"How come you have the plane ticket that I gave to Tiffany?" I ask looking at her in the eye.

"Um, uhhhh, she gave it to me?" she gives me a timid look.

"And why did she give it to you?" I continue.

"Hey! You said a question only!"

"But I decided to ask more, now answer me!" I shout.

"She didn't want to go, she said she was busy," Sulli replies.

"And why is she busy?" I ask curiously.

"She said she's going out with someone,"

"Who? Who??? Tell me right now!" I demand.

Sulli could see that the anger in my eyes so she decide not to answer. She turn away, towards the window and gently put her earphones in her ears and adjust her sunglasses.

"Talk! Why ain't you talking? I thought you loved talking. Now tell me!" I demand again unaware of what I actually said.

She looks like she's in fright and offended. I start to feel guilty for what I had said to her just then.

"Sorry," I apologise.

She refuse to look at me or talk to me for the rest of the trip, which is good since I hate her asking me stupid questions. But I also want to break the awkward silence at the same time.

"So um, what do you want to do now?" I give her one of my sweetest smiles.

"Nothing, we've arrived," she looks at me and try her hardest not to smile but ends up laughing.

The car stops and the doors automatically opens. I run to the back of the car to collect my suitcase and my backpack. Sulli trys to get her luggage out but its too heavy for her and she hurts her wrist instead.

"Here, let me help you," I offer and takes her luggage out with one hand.

"Thank you," she thanks and smiles at me although she is in great pain.

*** Two hours later***

We are now in the plane, both doing different things. I'm playing games while Sulli is watching a romantic movie. My diary begin to vibrate so I take it out of my backpack.

1/11/14

Kai, the reason why you are going to Vietnam is because you are going to find your parents - Diary

1/11/14

Find my parents? You mean like the remains of my parents? - Kai

No,your parents are alive - Diary.

No, they are dead, I watched them die, so what are you talking about? - Kai

I have the ability to make them alive again. But you will have to find them, each day I would give you a few adjectives and you must find a place that fits into all of the adjectives.You have two years to find them, if you don't find them then you will slowly rot away. The reason why I told you to bring someone with you was because I didn't want you to feel... lonely? And that you have someone to work with. - Diary

I decide to tell Sulli what the diary wrote and after that we played multiplayer games. Whoever loses has to pay the winner $10 and so far I've won 14 games. Which means I'll be getting $140 , I think I'm going to get rich after this plane trip!!!

The plane have finally landed, we had a fun time together, playing games, stealing each others food and watching horror movies together. We also got complained at by the other passengers about us laughing too loud at midnight. I guess she's not that bad after all, but that doesn't mean that I don't hate her.

"So... have you decided what your hobby is?" Sulli suddenly questions before leaving the plane.

"Yeah, my hobby is...playing games with you," I say and grin.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chappie finished! Sorry this one is pretty boring since I can't really think of anything. So now Kai doesn't hate Sulli that much. YAY!! Thank you for commenting, subscribing and upvoting, please continue to do that!! And please!! No silent readers!! Ok, thank you and happy reading! ^~^