Kai: His brother and my brother...

Last Chance

I sit in the back of the car, by myself, fiddling with my fingers, not knowing what to do.  I only have a few bruises on my face and arms, nothing else. The plump, weird looking guy sitting next to the driver looks a bit familiar... He kind of looks like the brother of the boy my brother killed. Hajoon, I think he's name is. But... why would he hire a bunch of idiots that can't even punch properly? I take a good look at the people in front of me, they all look like puny school kids.

I wonder where they are taking me... Suddenly my bag start to vibrate, like a phone on silent. Wha? What's happening?! I rummage through my backpack to see what is causing the vibration, I find out that my diary is vibrating violently and glowing. What should I do? What am I supposed to do? The diary never told me that it can vibrate and glow by itself. I finally decide to open it and check what's going on. I dig out the keys from my pocket and unlock my diary.

"Hello, we are Gir-"

I immediately close the diary when I hear how loud it is.

"What was that?" the plump man (Park Hajoon) questions without turning around to see what it is.

No one in the car dared to answer him so I sigh in relief and try to open the diary again, avoiding the first page so that SNSD won't say anything this time. I flip to a glowing page and read what it says.

Don't worry Kai, I'm only trying to help you 

                                                                                               - Diary

Help me? But I don't need help and I never asked for any help... And how are you helping me at all?? I write with the only  pen I have in my bag which is the pen Tiffany gave me.

You'll see... Is all the diary says.

After a long trip, I arrive at a gaol, I wonder why they are taking me here. I get pushed in the building by Hajoon and a feeble looking boy with Harry Potter glasses while the others wait in the car. The boy gives me a nervous look, and then they lead me into an aisle with jail cells on both sides.

Huh? How come no one is stopping them? I thought only polices and prisoners are supposed to be here. I'm not a prisoner am I?

"Wait are we supposed to be here?" I ask, expecting an answer but my only response is a frown from Hajoon.

"Kim Jongin..." says a voice coming out from nowhere.

"Are you Kim Jongin?" the voice asks again.

"Um, yeah?" I answer uncertainly.

"Kai?!" the voice questions in disbelief.

 

"Wh-who are you?" I ask.

"Kim JongDae," the voice answers.

"Hyung?!" I cry in disbelief.

"Yes it's me," Chen (Kim JongDae) nods. "Where are you?" I question as I search around the place. I was just about to tell Hajoon and the boy to help me find my brother but when I turned around I notice that they are fainting away. After a few seconds they transform into two flashing light and disappear into my diary. What the hell just happened??

I look around the place to see if my brother is still here, minutes passes slowly and I eventually find my brother. He looks pale and skinnier than the last time I saw him, which is about seven years ago.

"So... you did manage to come..." Chen began the conversation awkwardly.

'So he was expecting me to come?' I thought to myself.

"Uh I didn't know that I was gonna end up here... How'd you know that I was gonna come?" I asked curiously.

"A mysterious man with a covered face came to visit me yesterday and he told me that someone special was going to come today," Hyung replied.

"But I expected the special person would be you, I thought you had forgotten about me over these seven years," He continued calmly.

'Hyung's changed so much... He used to smile everytime he talks, but now, he's just like another person. He's now like someone that's been through a very miserable life, I wonder what they did to him...' I thought.

"Why would I forget about you? You're the one who saved me everytime I was in trouble. To me, you've always been my hero..." I say.

"Let's hope what you said was real, not some lie that you made up on the spot," Chen answers without giving a hint of a smile.

We stand there awkwardly in silence, separated by the gaol bars.

"You better go now, Kai, I'm glad that you came to visit me today," Hyung took out his right hand, asking for a handshake.

'He's so different now, before, he never gave me handshakes. He seems more mature now.." I thought.

I take out my hand from my pocket and shook his firmly. He's skin so rough and is full of cuts, his long, jagged fingernails that he bites every now and then to try and keep it short, digs into my knuckles as we shook hands. I take a good look at him before leaving, so that I will remember what he looks like because I know I won't see him for a long time.

As I walk towards the exit of the jail, I turn around to look at him once more and left. My stomach begin to growl because it's nearly 3 'o clock and still haven't eaten yet. Oh, great, and now Hajoon's car is gone which means I have nowhere to go because I have no idea where I am. My diary begin to vibrate again so I take it out and examine what it's written.

Kai, write down what you want to do now - Diary.

I think for a moment and write down what I want to do.

Go home and eat KFC  : ) - Kai.

Seriously, I'm so hungry right now that I can eat a horse. My stomach rumbled again and starts to hurt. Why did the Diary ask me what I want to do now if it isn't going to do anything? It vibrates again, in my hands so I open it up and see what it says again.

Ok - Diary.

If the Diary is going to waste my time like that, then I'm no going to read it anymore. I look up and... like magic, I was at home again with a bucket of chicken from KFC. WHAT!? How's that possible??? But who cares, all I want now is food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER~ :D I hope you enjoyed it, please continue to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!! NO Silent Readers please!! Gomawo! ^.^

Kai and Chen : )

Bromance~