Sulli: Kai~ Please don't go...

Last Chance

23/10/14

Dear Diary,

OH MY GOD!! I think something is wrong with me... Can someone tell me why?? Why, oh WHY do I still like him?!? Why do I have to like that stupid Kai?? He's so mean and pulls stupid pranks on me but... I'm not angry at him at all, I actually don't mind him treating me like this... I think... I like him being like this to be. OH GOD! I can't stop thinking about him, especially how kind he was acting last night...  Woah, it's nearly 8 now! I'll have to write later, bye for now!

I sprint downstairs to the kitchen and gulp down a bowl of cereal, I run back to my bedroom and quickly get dressed in my school uniform. I shoot out of the house and wait patiently for Tiffany and Krystal to walk to school with me. Minutes passes rapidly but neither Tiffany or Krystal shows up, suddenly I hear someone yelling out my name.

"Sulli!" a familiar voice shouts.

I turn around and see my mother running towards me in her pyjamas.

"Sulli, what on earth are you doing?!" she questions as she walks towards me.

I was in shock to see her out in the street in her pyjamas, I glance around the street to see if anyone was looking at me and my mother. I feel like hiding, I just want to run away from my mother.

"Sulli!" "Sulli~" someone from the opposite side of me yells.

I turn around and see Kai running towards me this time. He is holding tightly to the diary I gave him. Oh gosh, this is a nightmare, how embarrassing! I try to stand away from my mother and pretend I didn't know her and smile at Kai. He lands his eyes on my mum and then on me. He quickly scans my uniform with his eyes and frown a bit as if something isn't quite right.

Unlike me, Kai is wearing a T shirt, jeans, Jeremy Scott Wings and a small Lonsdale bag on his back. Sometimes I wonder how he can be so rich living by himself. He nervously points at my uniform and laughs uneasily.

"So uh, where ya goin'?" he tries to sound casual but fails.

"School," I answer quickly and try to avoid eye contact with him.

"Isn't today... Saturday?"

Oh no! Today is Saturday!!! I totally forgot... that's why Tiffany and Krystal isn't here. How can I be so forgetful? I can feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment and I can imagine how I look now, red as a tomato. I don't want Kai to see me blushing so I stare at my shoes to hide my face.

"Exactly, Sulli, today is Saturday, why are you all dressed up in your school uniform?" my mother blurted out.

"Ah, you must be Sulli's mum, Mrs Choi, my name is Kai, nice to meet you," Kai grins as he introduces himself and held his hand out for a handshake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Kai," my mother replies and shakes his hands.

Why is this starting to get so awkward... I really feel like hiding...

 After the handshake, my mum decides to go home, I was just about to follow her but stopped when Kai calls out my name again.

"Oh, Sulli, um... I wanted to apologise for what I did yesterday," Kai begins slowly.

"I'm sorry for... you know... drawing on your face last night," he apologises.

"Uh, will you... um forgive me?" he asks.

I feel like laughing for no reason, he voice sounds so adorable and childish. I look up at him and giggle.

"Yes or no?" he questions with a confused expression on his face.

I didn't know he was expecting for an answer so I give him a simple nod and begin to head home.

"Hey, um thanks for the diary," he thanks.

I look at him once more, nod and wave goodbye to him. He looked so cute and innocent just then, oh gosh, I think I'm getting obsessed with him.

Suddenly, I hear a loud screeching of braking tires from where Kai was a few minutes ago, then I hear someone slamming the car door shut. I begin to panic, did Kai get run over by a car? Did he get injured? "Is he okay? My head is filled with questions about Kai and I know the best answer for all these questions is to go and check what happened. I rush back to see what caused the noise and then right in front of me I see a small group of people surrounding Kai.

"Are you Kim Jongin?" a plump teenage man questions him.

"Hmm? Yeah, that's me, wh-"

"Good, there's no need to ask why," the plump man interrupts and then clicks his fingers and points at Kai.

He walks out of the circle around Kai and the entire group of people start attacking him, punching him and kicking him with all their might. The plump man folds his arms and stands a metre away from the crowd as he watches Kai in pleasure.  You could how delighted he is and how much he enjoyed watching Kai get bashed up by the look on his face and by the way he is cheering as the gang their fists at Kai.

I have to do something about this but what should I do? Then, the man sees me and walks over to me.

"You seem interested in the fight, do you want to join me and watch them fight?" the man asks me with a friendly voice.

I wipe his slimy saliva off my face and stare at him for a second. He's voice is deep, his teeth are yellow-ish brown colour, he's breath smell of rotten eggs but worst off all is his face, his revolting, ugly face, filled with pimples, deep cuts, wounds and scars. This guy doesn't look human to me, he looks more like a mental, ugly beast from hell.

"No thank you, I'm not interested in fights," I reply politely.

"Not interested?" "Then get out of my sight!" he yelled at me.

I ignore him and begin to scream out "stop" to the gang but no one is listening to me.

"Stop!!" I scream.

"Stop fighting!!" I scream so loud that my face become red, red with anger.

"Stop fighting or I'll call the police!!" I cry but no one pays any attention to me except for the man.

"Don't you dare call the f***ing police or else you are going to get bashed up like him," he warns me and he grabs onto my arm and pull me away from the fight.

He's grip is so firm and tight that I begin to think he is trying to stop my blood circulation. I take a quick glance at the man's hand had a small tattoo that says: "박하준 Park Hajoon". That must be his name I try really hard to remember his name but it keeps slipping out of my mind. This is why I hate having bad memory, I repeat his name several times in my head and hope it'll be stuck in my brain. "Park Hajoon. Park. Hajoon. Park. Ha. Joon." "Please remember that" I silently beg myself. Then I hear Kai's faint voice from a far distant.

"Sulli, go! Please!" Kai shouts.

I obey and run away from the fight and him, pulling the man with me. I continue to run without hesistating as the man let go of my wrist. I look back at Kai and then to the man, who is giving me a gesture by waving four fingers faced downwards which means "Go away". Park Hajoon I'm going to remember you and tell the whole world about you! I say to myself. I rush back home which isn't far from here,stopping occasionally to wipe the tears of fear and worriedness that is blurring my vision.

Hajoon waves goodbye to me and turns around, grinning ear to ear and claps his hands once.

"Ok, that's enough of bashing up for now, throw him in the car," Hajoon says joyfully as he enters the car.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER~ A happy-ish sad-ish chappie, hope you liked it!  ^~^ Thank you very much for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! Please continue to do that! :)