Kai: Another day at school...

Last Chance

I inhale the fresh air, walk through the school gate and into the school hall. I glance around the vast space filled with noisy students... YES!! She's here! Tiffany's here!! I walked towards her and her group of friends in a casual way and gently tapped her shoulder. She slowly turns around. 

"Oh, um hi," she greets hesitantly and she smiles uneasily. 

"H-hi Tiffany," I wave at her nervously and dart away smiling and laughing quietly to myself.

Yes!! I did it!! I finally managed to say hi to her! I'm so proud of myself! I've been planning to do this for six years and I finally did it! I victory-dance back to the entrance of the hall. 

BANG!! Ow!! My nose!!! I clutch onto my nose tightly.

"Stupid door..." I whisper as I kick the door.

 I search the hall for Tiffany, oh sh*t, she's staring at me but she's giggling. Maybe I should try to make her laugh?Hmm... How? I randomly think of something funny, I don't know what I'm doing but I bow to the door and apologise. 

"I didn't mean to hit you, door," I apologize, and I glance at Tiffany, hoping she would laugh and come over to me to ask if I was alright.

Tiffany stops giggling, gives me an "are-you-insane" look on her face and continues to talk to her group of friends. I look at her once more before Sulli starts to smile at me. I don't get it, how come she always smiles at me like that? It feels so... so awkward and scary, she's been doing this for years! It seems like she is trying to threaten me.

I shiver a little, after seeing that smile. I turn around as if nothing happened and amble to my friend Zelo, who is sitting with his group of friends.

"Hey Zelo," I say and sit next to him.

Zelo ignores me and continues to talk to his friends. That's what I hate about him, he never really talks to me at school, he only talks to me after school, when we are walking home together. I think he only talks to me afterschool because that's the only time he isn't with his other friends. But I'm already use to it so I don't mind him doing that.

"So,what are you talking about?" I question him even though I wasn't really interested in talking to them.

Zelo rolls his eyes, gives me an annoyed expression and shuffle a bit closer to his friend. Ok, I get it, he wants me to get out of his sight. I stand up and walk away from his group. I decide to sit in the corner and stare into space.

 I don't understand why everyone hates me so much, everyone seem to ignore me and stay away from me. But... they don't even know me, so why are they judging me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... This is the first chapter, how is it? Please comment!! Thank you!!! ^^ NO SILENT READERS,  because I want you to express your thoughts and opinion over this chapter, this way I can improve!! Gomawo~~ ^.^