Summary

The Scars Your Shadow Left

 

Scars Your Shadow Left : Summary

 

Since this story may be a little confusing, I just wanted to post up a summary of the story to help you guys out. 

 

Baekhyun has been fighting depression for a long period of time in his life. In his mind, he would replay the words people (person) has said to him in the past, and that unfortunately has taken a huge toll on him. To forget the pain he decides to result to self harm and continues to do it since it made him feel better. The only person Baekhyun had was Luhan, but things changed when Luhan met Sehun. Baekhyun started to feel like a bother to Luhan so he tried to avoid him as much as possible. 

Baekhyun never wanted to associate with Chanyeol but Chanyeol, through his persistence, always met with with Baekhyun at the coffee place. Eventually Baekhyun grew used to Chanyeol and started opening up to him. Later on (after Chanyeol finding out his scars) Baekhyun stopped listening to the voice inside his head and went with what his heart wanted. After being together for a whole year Baekhyun comes home one day where Chanyeol doesn't make it home. He finds out about Chanyeol's death and goes back into a state of depression. 

He calls Sehun over and asks him a favor in giving Luhan a letter. Of course Sehun didn't want to do it but Baekhyun looked so desperate that he felt like he needed to. Before, Baehyun had never spoken to Sehun (besides the hi's and bye's) but he had to ask someone he trusts instead of Luhan himself. He knew Luhan would have never actually let him succeed in committing suicide. 

Baekhyun started having these hallucinations of Chanyeol (after the scene where Sehun comes in the bathroom) so Chanyeol wasn't actually there. In the end he kills himself just to be with his only source of happiness: Chanyeol. 

 

Did that help? Haha please let me now in the comments any questions you may have or confusions! 

 

Don't forget to comment, upvote and Subscribe! Please support me!