9.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

"What is my farvorite person in the world doing?"

Kyuhyun asked as he creeped up behind Siwon who was standing by the stove, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his board shoulder.

"Cooking for his precious baby"

"Hm? Smells good"

He slightly tiptoed to reach his boyfriend's neck, burying his face there as he planted several kisses on the man's flesh.

"Me or the food?"

Kyuhyun giggled, caressing Siwon's abdomen before answering.

"Both?"

Siwon shook his head with a smile, knowing his baby was crazy about food.

"Wanna taste?"

Kyuhyun eagerly nodded as he detached himself from the man's back and moved to his side.

"What is it?" 

He curiously asked as a spoon of red liquid with something white-ish in the middle was in front of his face.

"Crevettes Pil Pil"

Siwon replied after Kyuhyun welcomed the spoon in his mouth, his face scrunching a little as he tasted it, but then his lips etched into a smile as he impressively nodded. 

But as he replayed the name Siwon just said, he curiously looked him and asked "What's that?"

Siwon let out a short laugh before repeating.

"Crevettes Pil Pil"

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes as he tried to understand what that was. He could taste something familiar, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

"Honey, is that something at least edible?"

Siwon turned to the stove again as he let out another laugh, taking one of those white things from the saucepan and leading it to Kyuhyun's mouth again.

"Here"

When Kyuhyun tasted it without the tomato sauce, he quickly figured out what it was.

"Shrimps!"

"Yes"

"Why use such complicated words, Wonnie"

He nanchalantly commented while focusing on stealing another one but got his hand slapped away.

"Wait until it's served" Kyuhyun pouted but Siwon merely leaned down to kiss it away before he turned his focus back to his cooking.

"And it's not complicated, it's french"

"Since when do you speak french?"

Kyuhyun asked while cutely tilting his head to one side, making it irresistible for Siwon not to pull him closer by one arm and hug him tightly.

"You don't like my french accent?"

"Say it again"

"Crevettes Pil Pil, mon chéri?"

Kyuhyun widely beamed, sneaking his arms around Siwon's neck and inching their faces closer as he whispered.

"That's y, mon amour"

Siwon litteraly let out a moan at the way his boyfriend uttered that last word. It wasn't the first time he heard him speak french as the latter was actually taking classes, but this time it was different since the word was romantic and Kyuhyun said it with his husky deep voice that always manage to make Siwon instantly hard.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me"

Kyuhyun smirked, satisfied by the reaction he got. He then closed the gap between them and engaged them into a sweet loving kiss.

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?"

If that wasn't one of Christina Aguilera's hit songs that Siwon listened to tons of times before and searched for the lyrics, he would have no idea what Kyuhyun just said. 

However, now that he did, the stove was turned off in an instant, and Kyuhyun was swiftly swept over his feet, picked up bridal style and led to the bedroom...

 

-end-