14.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

"Hey baby!"

Siwon excitedly exclaimed upon stepping inside his apartment, a wide grin spread on his handsome face when he saw his boyfriend snuggling to a pillow on the couch.

Impatiently walking toward him, he takes a seat beside him and instantly pulls him to his embrace.

"Welcome home, Wonnie"

Kyuhyun greeted as he let himself being drowned into Siwon's chest. He had been waiting for his boyfriend for hours, but now that he was there, he had some difficulty asking him about what was bothering him.

"I can hear you thinking, sweetheart"

Siwon cut off his train of thoughts, causing him to pull away and seriously stare at him before asking the most ridiculous questions in Siwon's opinion.

"Are you tired of me?"

"What? No!"

Siwon didn't hesitate, his eyebrows shooting to his hairline at how idiotic that question was. 

"Okay"

Kyuhyun simply said before turning his focus back to the TV screen, leaving Siwon staring at him dumbfounded.

"Hey, what's with that sudden question?"

The older confusedly asked, his hands pulling Kyuhyun into a side hug as he pressed a peck on his temple.

"Nothing. Just... if you ever are tired of me, tell me, okay?"

Kyuhyun asked again and Siwon was getting really nervous that he might've done something wrong without realizing it.

"Whoa! Kyuhyun... I love you"

Siwon emphasized on the last words and Kyuhyun could see the sincerity in his eyes, which makes him feel ridiculous about ever doubting Siwon's love for him.

"Okay then. Let's have dinner"

He swiftly ended the topic and stood up, heading toward the kitchen and leaving Siwon puzzlingly following him.

"Are you gonna tell me what's gotten into you to ask such a question?"

Kyuhyun was back facing him, already standing at the stove in the process of reheating their food and he only shrugged of his shoulder in dismissal.

"Never mind, Wonnie. Let's just eat"

Siwon knew there must've been a good reason for Kyuhyun's sudden insecurity, but as he noticed the look on his boyfriend's face, he decided to let it go for now.

.
.

After dinner, Siwon excused himself to take a shower while Kyuhyun made his way to bed after cleaning up the kitchen.

He was tucked under the blanket, eyes closed but not yet asleep. He was thinking about a lot of things and so he didn't notice his boyfriend approaching him until the bed dipped in and Siwon's face was hovering over his.

"Still don't wanna tell me what's wrong?"

Siwon tenderly asked as his arm was thrown over Kyuhyun's stomach while gently rubbing his side, and the younger looked at him for a moment before asking.

"You love me, right?"

"Of course!" Siwon slightly yelled out, the whole feelings questions were starting to make him frustrated.

"Then why have you been lying to me lately"

Kyuhyun muttered, causing Siwon's eyes to bulge out while his mind was trying to process what Kyuhyun might’ve been referring to.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for example, last night when you said we ran out of milk and that you were going to the convenience store, you actually were meeting someone in front of our building"

Kyuhyun matter-of-factly explained, and Siwon suddenly started fidgeting in his place, making the younger nervous as hell.

"Kyu-"

"I wasn't following you. You forgot your phone and I just wanted to ask you to bring me some Chips"

Kyuhyun added, his eyes looking anywhere but his boyfriend's face, afraid his fears would be true.

"Why didn’t you talk to me?"

"I am now, aren't I?"

Siwon sighed, gently tucking a few strands of hair behind Kyuhyun's ear before getting out from the bed.

Kyuhyun looked after him confused as the older made his way to their closet, burying his head inside as he seemed to be searching for something.

Kyuhyun was momentarily distracted by his boyfriend’s muscled back and y figure since he was wearing boxers only, and he didn’t come back to reality until a few moments later when Siwon was back by his side, leaning on the bed frame.

"I wasn't supposed to give you this now, but well..."

He then handed Kyuhyun the box that was hidden behind his back, the paper gift making Kyuhyun surprised.

"Wonnie, Is this...?"

"Happy early birthday, baby"

Kyuhyun was definitely shocked, eyes popping out at the newest version of Starcraft, not believing Siwon actually bought it for him, and not expecting at all to get a present from him that early since his birthday was a month away. However, as he recalled the guy Siwon met with behind his back, he curiously eyed him trying to figure out the connection between him and his gift, and luckily the latter understood right away.

"That guy was the one who brought me this. I was so secretive about it because I wanted to surprise you"

Kyuhyun nodded in understanding but then a wave of guilt washed over him as he realized he had messed up.

"I'm sorry, Wonnie... I didn't mean to-... I just-..."

He didn't really know what to say to justify the fact that he slightly, a tiny bit, doubted his boyfriend's loyalty, so he could just apologetically stare at him and hope he wouldn't get mad at him.

"You don't trust me?"

"I do!" Kyuhyun immediately blurted out, sitting up on his knees and gripping on Siwon's hands before raising them to his lips and showering them with kisses.

"I was just... scared"

"That I may be tired of you?"

Kyuhyun slightly nodded with a deep pout, his head bent down staring at his lap.

"It's not that easy to get tired of you, you know! There's only one Cho Kyuhyun that can ever make my heart flutter on a daily basis"

Kyuhyun blushed, a little smile adoring his lips as he shyly peeked at his boyfriend before leaning down and giving him a chaste kiss.

"I'm sorry. I love you so much I don't even wish to be apart from you"

Siwon lovingly smiled, cupping Kyuhyun's cheeks and pulling him for another kiss.

"You have nothing to be worried about"

Kyuhyun nodded, his smile widening as he looked between his boyfriend and his newest game. He couldn't imagine how much Siwon must've paid for it since it wasn't on the market yet, but it wasn't a surprise because Siwon always spoiled him.

"It's not even out yet"

"I know"

Kyuhyun smiled, chewing on his lip as he locked his gaze with Siwon's loving orbs, his eyes saying it all.

"Anything for you"

Kyuhyun felt like a huge weight was lifted off his heart. He knew he was being an idiot thinking Siwon might be cheating on him in the first place, but it is inevitable when you see your boyfriend sneaking out to see another guy.

"Why do you spoil me so much?"

He asked out of nowhere, leaving Siwon beaming at him.

"Because I love you so much? Because you deserve to be spoiled?"

Another shade of red travelled to Kyuhyun's face but he didn't try to hide it. He instead straddled Siwon's lap, feeling giddy all of a sudden.

"Well good. Now what should I do to say thank you?" 

Siwon's lips formed into a mischievous smirk, his ert mind already playing so many scenarios of what he wanted Kyuhyun to do for him. 

"I think you already started" 

Kyuhyun shook his head at his very obvious boyfriend, but that didn't stop him from grinding his hips in circular motions while his hands sensually started rubbing Siwon's chest.

"You mean this?"

Siwon groaned, his hands gripping on Kyuhyun's sides as he impatiently made him fasten his pace. 

"Honey?"

"Hm?"

"I'm feeling so bad for doubting you"

Siwon tried to concentrate on Kyuhyun's face since was starting to demand action, only to frown when he caught on the guilty look his boyfriend was giving him.

"Would you let me make it up to you?"

Kyuhyun added in a husky sweetish voice, sliding his body down until he was sitting between Siwon's legs. Then as he glanced up at Siwon’s anticipating face, his fingers teasingly rested on his boyfriend's waistband, very much ready to pay for his silly mistake.

 

Siwon didn't know what hit him because the next thing, the back of his head hit the bed frame and a sudden heat engulfed his prick. 

 

“!”

 

-end-