11.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

"Wonnie, you're home!"

Kyuhyun excitedly exclaimed from where he was sitting on the couch before standing up and walking toward his boyfriend to give him a kiss.

However, as he tiptoed and was about to plant a peck on Siwon's lips, the latter turned his head and so it ended on his cheek instead.

Kyuhyun stared at him dumbfounded but Siwon didn't even spare him a look as he walked past him and headed to the kitchen.

He pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge, took a few sips, then he said "I'm going to bed" before making his way to their bedroom, all the while not even looking at Kyuhyun, who just stood there confusedly eyeing him.

Blinking a couple of times, the younger walked after him with a frown, finding him changing into his pajama pants before tucking himself into bed.

"It's still early"

"I'm tired"

Was all Siwon said, back facing Kyuhyun as he closed his eyes, leaving his boyfriend just staring at him in total puzzlement.

He took a few steps closer to the bed, leaning down to press a kiss on Siwon's temple as he whispered "I'll be outside if you need anything"

He didn't get any response just as he expected, so he made his way back to the living room. He knew something was wrong with Siwon, but he wanted to let him be the one to come to him when he was ready to talk.
.
.

An hour later however, Kyuhyun was still sitting on the couch with a question mark written all over his face and an uneasy heart. Nervously biting his fingernails, he decided to go back inside and make Siwon talk to him.

So sitting on his side of the bed, he softly Siwon's hair before muttering "I know you're awake"

He could hear a sigh from his boyfriend and thus he scooted closer and started rubbing the older's arm.

"What is it, honey?"

Siwon opened his eyes, feeling like he should get this over with. Gazing at his boyfriend for a minute, he finally spoke.

"Where were you this afternoon?"

Kyuhyun confusedly cocked an eyebrow before replying "School"

"After that?"

"I went to that coffee shop near college. Why?"

Siwon was very disappointed. He really hoped it was someone else he saw earlier although he knew he could never miss on recognizing his own boyfriend. Hence, the way his face seemed to confront some sort of hurt, left Kyuhyun completely curious.

"I saw you there"

"Yeah? Why didn't you come in?"

Kyuhyun was getting confused by the second, not understanding what Siwon's point was or why he was so angry.

"You were busy"

Siwon emphasized on the last word before climbing off the bed and walking to stand by the window, leaving a dumbfounded Kyuhyun just staring at his back.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me"

Siwon merely whispered but Kyuhyun heard it loud and clear, abruptly jumping from the bed and approaching him with a look of disbelief.

"Eh? What are you talking about?"

"I saw you with my own eyes! That guy was hugging you while your head was buried in his chest!"

Siwon shouted as he angrily looked at Kyuhyun, but when he saw the innocent look he was giving him, he shifted his sight back to the window and cursed under his breath as he recalled the scene. 

"What guy?" Kyuhyun was still trying to remember if his colleague indeed hugged him when they were in the coffee shop, while Siwon was looking outside the window with his hands fisted over the glass.

"Oh!" Kyuhyun then loudly exclaimed, making Siwon turn to look at him, waiting for some kind of explanation.

"I was chocking!"

Siwon looked at him with narrowed eyes, not really understanding what he meant.

"Honey, did you stay after that?"

"No! I was too mad to stay and watch someone else touch you"

Siwon yelled out, but as he saw the little smile creeping on Kyuhyun's face, his eyebrows knit in total confusion.

"I chocked on my donut and he was just helping me! God Wonnie! If you stayed, you would've noticed"

Siwon stood silent, trying to register Kyuhyun's words before he lowly muttered "You're not cheating on me?"

Kyuhyun shook his head as he smilingly stepped closer to his boyfriend.

"I could never cheat on you"

Siwon looked away, a sole tear managing to escape the corner of his eye as he scolded himself for his wrong thinking, but he quickly wiped it away. He could always tell when Kyuhyun was being sincere, and this was one of those moments.

"I'm sorry"

Kyuhyun didn't miss on the teardrop, and that was why he couldn't be mad at Siwon. He knew how jealous his boyfriend was when he started dating him.

"You should have more faith in me"

Siwon guiltily glanced at him, and when Kyuhyun caressed his slightly wet cheek, he leaned into the touch, closing his eyes as he whispered "I just love you too much"

Kyuhyun's heart fluttered, pecking Siwon's lips before he spoke "Look at me"

Siwon hesitated for a second before opening his eyes, meeting an affectionate look from Kyuhyun's hypnotizing chocolate orbs that made the guilt pine up in his chest.

"Why would I cheat on you? You're perfect!"

That managed to put a smile on Siwon's lips, moving closer and sneaking his arms around Kyuhyun's waist as he rested his forehead against his boyfriend's.

"I hate to see you so close with other guys"

Kyuhyun proudly smiled at his possessive lover, nuzzling his nose to his cheek before placing a feather like kiss on the stubbly skin.

"There's only you"

"I'm sorry I thought you were... cheating on me"

"Next time, talk to me first, okay?"

"Next time, chew before swallowing, okay?"

Siwon playfully said, earning him a little smack on the shoulder as Kyuhyun pulled away and pouted.

"Come here" Pulling him into his arms and planting kisses on the side of his face.

"I love you so much, Pumpkin"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes but with a smile nonetheless. He then took a few seconds to gaze at his boyfriend, tracing his fingers along each feature of his handsome face before resting them on his beaming lips, taking a note that he couldn’t live without the older’s smile.

"I love you too"

 

-end-