13.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

“I’m so nervous!”

Kyuhyun exclaimed as he rubbed his sweaty hands on his thighs, his eyes wandering around the thousands of people surrounding him, also waiting for their chance to make their dream come true.

“You shouldn’t. You’ll do great”

His boyfriend assured him, soothingly rubbing his hand over his back to encourage him.

“What if they don’t like me, hyung?”

Siwon could see nervousness and fear in Kyuhyun’s eyes, but he knew for a fact that he had no reason to be scared. He knew best of Kyuhyun’s talent and he knew it was undeniable.

“They will! They’ll be crazy not to”

Kyuhyun smiled as he took Siwon’s hand in his, really appreciating the presence of his lover on one of the most important days of his life.

“Why is that?”

Siwon raised their joint hands to press a kiss on the younger’s knuckles before he confidently spoke.

“Because your voice is heaven

Kyuhyun blushed, never seeming to get used to Siwon’s compliments. However, he did smile nonetheless and tightened his grip before replying.

“Tsk… you kinda have to say that but it doesn’t count”

“Why?”

“Cuz you’re my boyfriend

Siwon sighed, pulling Kyuhyun’s head to rest on his chest as his lips pressed to his hair where he planted assuring kisses.

“I mean it”

.
.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes before Kyuhyun was called out backstage to get ready for his turn.

He nervously looked at Siwon upon hearing his name, biting on his lips as he suddenly stood up and was about to head the opposite way he was being directed to, which was the exit door.

“Maybe we should just go. I’ll audition next year”

But Siwon of course wouldn’t let him as he crashed him in his arms and forcedly dragged him to follow where they were instructed to go.

When they were told to get ready and Kyuhyun gave them his cd so they would put the track he would be singing to, Siwon made him face him, tightly gripping on his shoulders as he looked him straight in the eyes.

“Listen, as much as I love keeping your voice to myself, I can’t be selfish. The world deserves to hear your voice”

Kyuhyun sighed before sweetly smiling at his boyfriend, taking a moment to enjoy the proud look in his loving orbs before he whispered.

“Do you have that much faith in me?”

“You have no idea”

Taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun stepped closer and buried himself in Siwon’s arms.

“Thanks, Wonnie. I don’t think I would’ve been able to do this without you” He put a couple of kisses on his boyfriend’s neck before adding “I love you”

Siwon smiled, his hands wrapped real tight around Kyuhyun’s back as he muttered a sincere “I love you too, my superstar

.
.
.
.

Sitting by the front row, Siwon is nervously rubbing his hands together as he waits for the host to pronounce the name of the winner. It has been three months since Kyuhyun joined the competition, which was no surprise to Siwon since he knows his lover is the best, and now he’s one of the finalists.

He can’t help but curse under his breath at how these shows keep on dragging the results for so long. He has been under this pressure since the day Kyuhyun was accepted into the show, and with each elimination, he would have to go through all of this torture again.

The one standing next to Kyuhyun is also really good, a female singer with a big voice. However, no one can match up to Kyuhyun in Siwon’s opinion, and as he looks around him and sees the people cheering for his boyfriend, holding banners and pictures of him, he knows he’s not the only one.

It’s time. The host is opening the envelope and Siwon feels his heart about to explode. His eyes are locked on Kyuhyun’s and he knows the latter is trying hard to force that smile on his face because he must be nervous as hell.

Singing means everything to Kyuhyun and winning this competition would be the start of his dream career. Although Siwon is sometimes envious of this fact, still he can never be selfish when it comes to Kyuhyun. He believes in him and in their relationship so he will keep supporting him until the end.

Raising the microphone to his mouth, the host is about to announce the winner while Siwon’s heart is about to drop to his ankles from anxiety. He keeps his eyes locked with Kyuhyun’s, mouthing an I love you and getting one back, his smile widening as he prays once again for his lover’s win.

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

Siwon’s eyes pop out, taking a moment to register what just happened before throwing his hands in the air and starting to scream and squeal along with the crowd.

He’s trying so hard not to jump on stage and engulf his lover in a bear hug, and instead he focuses on watching the happy smile on Kyuhyun’s face as he receives the trophy and the several congratulations from the coaches and the other contestants.

Seeing him like this, Siwon can’t help but wish they’ll give him a tiara or something… he will look super cute in one!

Shaking his head to will away those thoughts, he can finally sigh in relief as the weight on his shoulder has disappeared. His boyfriend made it.

As people are starting to leave the venue, Siwon wonders what he should do now. Luckily, one of the producers comes to him and asks him if he wants to go backstage to meet his boyfriend, to which he eagerly nods.

.
.

“Hey baby”

“Wonnie!”

Kyuhyun cheerfully calls when he steps into his dressing room and finds his boyfriend sitting on the couch waiting for him since earlier he felt really bummed down when he searched in the crowds and there was no sight of him.

Walking to the arms spread open for him, he buries his head in Siwon’s embrace and takes in his addictive smell.

“I missed you” He softly whispers, realizing that he has been neglecting his boyfriend lately since he has been busy with the show. He will always feel guilty whenever he would see Siwon sitting in the front row cheering for him each time. He wanted to spend more time with him but he had to use every spare time to focus on the show. Now that his hard work has paid off, he’s determined on making it up to him.

“I missed you too… Congratulations!”

Pulling away enough to look into Siwon’s eyes, Kyuhyun cups the man’s cheeks and tiptoes to press a chaste kiss on his lips.

“Thank you. I wouldn’t have done it without you”

Siwon smiles, putting a peck on each of Kyuhyun’s palms before resting their foreheads together.

“I’m so proud of you. You did it all by yourself”

Kyuhyun slowly shakes his head, his lips brushing against Siwon’s as he muttered “Your love and support are what was driving me. I love you so much, Wonnie

A tender smile plastered across Siwon’s lips as he closes the gap between their faces and engages them in a kiss.

It starts simple at first, just gently nibbling on each other’s lips, but then when that’s not enough, Kyuhyun sneaks his arms around Siwon’s neck, tilting his head to the side to get a better angle as he lets his tongue mate with Siwon’s, slowly dancing together and making him moan in pleasure.

When they have to break away, Kyuhyun notices the little teardrop by the side of Siwon’s face, pulling away to worriedly eye him.

“What’s wrong, honey?”

Siwon cups his face and pulls him in for another short yet strong kiss before he explains.

“I’m just so proud of you and I love you and I’m really happy for you and I… really really miss you”

A couple more tears broke free and Kyuhyun immediately crashed him into a hug.

“Hey, Ssh… I love you too and I’m here now”

He can feel Siwon nodding on his shoulder and as he pulls away, he’s met with Siwon’s teary eyes but the wide dimple smile tells him not to worry.

“Let’s go home”

“Aren’t you supposed to stick around or something? You just won”

Kyuhyun softly caresses his cheek before shaking his head and gripping on his hand.

“Tonight I’m yours”

 

-end-

 

 


A/N: Okay, we reached thirteen chapters, so should I stop and leave this 'drabble storage' as a 1013 celebration thing, or should I continue?