7.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

“Kyuhyun! Listen to me!”

“No! I don’t want to!”

Loud voices were heard the second they stepped into their apartment with Kyuhyun storming inside and Siwon trailing behind him.

“You lied to me”

“I did not lie to you”

By now Kyuhyun was standing by their bedroom door, and as he heard Siwon ridiculously trying to get out of something he saw with his own eyes, he abruptly turned around as he snapped at him.

“Are you kidding? I was there!”

Siwon sighed, knowing he was in for a deep trouble. So trying to calm down his boyfriend, he took a step closer and held his hands even though Kyuhyun struggled to free them.

“I was going to tell you. I swear”

Kyuhyun knew when Siwon was being sincere but he didn’t know how he was supposed to believe him when he caught him red handed.

“When!”

“When I get back home of course” Siwon explained, earning a scoff and an eye roll as Kyuhyun averted his gaze away from him.

“I know if I told you beforehand, you would be upset” He added, feeling Kyuhyun’s hands relax a bit.

“I called you and you said you weren’t in the office, while you were there with your ex-girlfriend! Not just that you were with her, but you lied to me because you didn’t want me to see you with her!”

Kyuhyun retorted, shaking his head in disappointment because he never expected Siwon to lie to him. He was still doubting the fact that if he didn’t happen to stop by Siwon’s office and saw them with his own eyes, would Siwon have still told him about it.

Earlier when he knew it was already evening and Siwon once again skipped his lunch because of his work, he kindly drove to his office to give him some food, yet when he called him, Siwon said he was outside on a meeting and that Kyuhyun should just go home. However, being the caring boyfriend he is, he ignored Siwon’s words and thought of leaving it at his office so he could eat it later when he gets back. Unfortunately, there was a surprise waiting for him there.

“It was purely business”

Siwon defended but it only got Kyuhyun more furious.

Business? Didn’t you say you ended all strings with her company?”

He finally managed to free his hands, crossing them over his chest with an annoyed grunt.

“I did! But she just got a promotion and she wanted to sign a new contract with the company”

“Will you?” Kyuhyun merely whispered, insecurity creeping up to him. When he started dating Siwon, that woman used every opportunity to get him back and even though he trusted Siwon, he couldn’t help but be afraid since the two were pretty serious before Kyuhyun came along and swept Siwon off his feet.

“I don’t know. It’s not just me who makes the decisions”

Siwon’s answer wasn’t satisfying enough because Kyuhyun’s eyes were already b with tears.

“I hate seeing her”

“I promise I will tell you when she will drop by so you will never have to meet her”

Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side with an inexplicable look, disappointed in the way Siwon don't seem to understand where his anger was coming from.

“Couch!”

He screamed before stepping inside the room and slamming the door closed, leaving Siwon standing there dumbfounded.

“Baby! What did I say? Come on, open up!”

Siwon pleaded but as he heard the bang from the bathroom door inside, he could only sigh and drag his sorry to the couch.

.
.

Later that night, a little bit past midnight, Siwon stirred from his sleep when he felt someone squeezing himself next to him.

When he opened his eyes, he was met by a familiar fluffy brown hair and a head being buried in his chest.

“Baby~”

Kyuhyun was quiet for a while, just tightly hugging his boyfriend, lost in the soothing hands caressing his back.

“You don’t understand”

He finally muttered, making Siwon pull away a little as he lied on his side facing him.

“What?”

“It’s not the fact that you saw her, it’s that you lied to me”

Siwon’s heart jumped in realization, knowing he had hurt his boyfriend by lying to him although he had good intentions.

Leaning closer, he pressed his lips onto Kyuhyun’s forehead before apologizing.

“I’m so sorry. I really didn’t mean to”

“What was the first thing I said when you asked me out?”

Siwon thought for a moment before guiltily stating Never lie to me

“Exactly”

Siwon heaved a deep sigh as he brought Kyuhyun to his embrace, planting apologetic kisses all over his face.

“I’m sorry… I won’t lie to you again. I really was going to tell you, I just freaked out over the phone”

Kyuhyun gazed at him for a couple of seconds, letting his hand caress the man’s cheek before moving forward to capture his lips into a chaste kiss.

“I want you to be able to tell me everything. Even if you think I’ll get mad at you”

Siwon pouted, looking adorably at Kyuhyun as he spoke “But I can’t take it when you’re mad at me”

“But you’re so good at coaxing me!”

Kyuhyun’s statement managed to put a smile on Siwon’s face as he stole another kiss from him before crushing him into a bear hug.

They stayed that way for a few minutes before Siwon spoke what Kyuhyun was so afraid of asking.

“She’s nothing to me. Whether they accept working with her or not, I only care about you”

Kyuhyun buried his head deeper into Siwon’s neck, knowing he should believe in his words.

“I don’t trust her

“Then trust me

“I do”

Pulling away, Kyuhyun lovingly stared into Siwon’s eyes before firmly repeating “I do. I trust you”

“I won’t ever betray you. You’re the only one for me. I love you so much”

Kyuhyun could finally smile in relief, those three magic words always seem to work on him. So resting his hand on Siwon’s nape, he pulled him in for a kiss, gently nibbling on his lips at first before his tongue hungrily asked for entrance while his body hovered on top of Siwon’s.

The latter moaned at the sudden dominating side of his boyfriend, welcoming his eager tongue and enjoying how it possessively worked his cavern.

When they breathlessly pulled away, Kyuhyun sharply looked at his boyfriend as he seriously stated.

“I love you too, but if I ever hear that that woman had messed up with my man… she’s dead”

That was all it took for Siwon to flip them over and launch his lips on Kyuhyun’s again, the word ‘my man still ringing in his brain, letting him imagine all kinds of things that he would be doing to his lovely possessive boyfriend.

 

-end-