2.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

Kyuhyun woke up to a pair of blazing dark eyes tenderly gazing at him and a gentle voice whispering “Hey!”

He didn’t reply, but instead took a few seconds to re-organize his memories from the night before, then he reached for the bed sheet, pressing it into his mouth and thus only his eyes and nose were showing.

Siwon questionably looked at him and Kyuhyun could only blush, hoping the older would understand without having to explain, since it was embarrassing, which he did a couple of seconds later as he also pulled the bed sheet over his lips, mimicking Kyuhyun's act.

“Do you have bad morning breath?” Siwon whispered behind his covered mouth and Kyuhyun buried the side of his head further into the pillow before replying.

“I don’t know… do you?”

“I don’t know”

They both chuckled before falling into a stare battle, eyes locked on each other with a look full of admiration and love.

“We’re gonna have to get used to it since we’re dating now”

Siwon admitted, earning him a little frown as Kyuhyun averted his gaze to the bed instead.

“Are we dating now?”

“Hm… let’s see. So we watched a movie together, had a romantic dinner together, kissed by the end of it, went back to my apartment and cuddled on the couch, talking about everything and nothing, then we ended up on my bed… . Hm, Gee… I don’t know!”

Siwon sarcastically stated, making Kyuhyun roll his eyes at him but his lips managed to stretch into a happy smile nonetheless, and although his mouth was covered, Siwon could feel it.

“OH! and your knee is now teasing my crotch! Naah, we’re not dating AT ALL!”

Siwon added, his tone causing Kyuhyun to heartily laugh at him, and only stopping when he felt a hand caressing his cheek and he once again was met by Siwon’s gaze. Seconds later, he let the sheet slip back down as he revealed his beautiful face – which is what Siwon kept telling him the whole date-.

Siwon did the same, managing to mesmerize Kyuhyun by the dimpled smile displayed on his face. The older then scooted nearer, face inching closer to Kyuhyun’s who only lied down and waited for those addictive lips to claim his own.

Before Siwon could kiss him however, he huskily whispered against his mouth “Good Morning, beautiful”

As expected, it earned him an eye roll and a Tsk, but the smile was there.

“Good morning, gorgeous”

 

-end-