16.

Heart To Hearts ❤

A/N: While waiting at the hair salon... random drabble.


 

Walking inside the dressing room, a newspaper in hand and a cup of black coffee in the other, Siwon took a seat on the couch, humming to the holiday jingles as he waited for his stylist to come.

Too focused on his reading, he didn't notice the person he was waiting for coming in and standing before him. The intruder chuckled at the serious yet dorky look on the man's face then he waved to get his attention.

"Siwon-ssi, waiting for me?"

Startled, Siwon almost dropped the cup of coffee but managed to only get a few drops on the floor.

"Oh Kyuhyun!"

"Did I startle you, Siwon-ssi?"

"First..."

Freeing his hands and Standing up, he took a couple of steps toward the younger who only blushed at the proximity but didn't say anything.

"Didn't I ask you to lose the 'ssi'?"

Biting his lower lip, Kyuhyun shifted slightly while avoiding Siwon’s eyes. Noticing the endearing blush that he could never get enough of, Siwon decided not to this time, pushing his hands into his pockets before he added.

"Second, I was reading about this new restaurant that just opened down town"

Seeing the sparkly eyes, Siwon managed to swallow his laugh because a pouty angry Kyuhyun is quite hard to resist. He only grinningly watched Kyuhyun's eyes glint at the mention of food... his favorite thing in the world.

"Oh, is it good?”

“I don’t know. We’ll find out tonight”

“Huh?”

“Have dinner with me”

It’s not the first time Kyuhyun was hearing this question and so he wasn’t really surprised although his face turns red each time he hears it.

“You know I can’t”

“Why”

“Because-“

“Don’t say because I’m a star and you’re my stylist because -for the million time- that’s not an excuse”

“Siwon-ss-“

Getting a glare, Kyuhyun momentarily ducked his head down before looking at Siwon again.

“Your manager won’t be too happy about it”

“Screw my manager”

Eyes widening, Kyuhyun decided to end the discussion as he always does. He stepped toward the dresser and motioned for Siwon to take a seat.

Normally if it’s any other time –let’s say almost everyday of the past couple of months- when Siwon always asked the same question and got stupid excuses in return, the man would simply sigh and decide to leave it for later.

However, not this time.

It was Christmas Eve and Siwon, first, didn't want to be alone, second, he didn't want to be without Kyuhyun.

It’s true that they only met a little over three months ago when Kyuhyun first joined his staff as his stylist, yet there’s something about the boy that always leaves him breathless. The way his almond shaped eyes knit in focus whenever he’s putting on his makeup, the way his nose cutely scrunches when he tries to fix the loose parts of his hair to make it perfect, the way his plump lips sparkle when he wet them with his tongue… and so on and on.

So, determined on finally getting his positive answer, he quickly walked toward Kyuhyun, trapping him between his body as he put his hands on each side of the dresser and intently stared at his doe eyes.

“Have dinner with me”

Body trembling from the feel of Siwon’s warm breath on his skin, Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say. He couldn't deny that he is attracted to the man, but he’s Choi Siwon! Korea’s best top model and he’s… a mere stylist. Why would Siwon insist on going out with him when he can have anyone he wants? Is he even serious about this? What if he doesn’t like him anymore when he agrees to go out?

Different questions running through his head and so he missed on how Siwon leaned even closer until he felt a slight touch on his face. When he realized that Siwon’s face was so close to his, noses brushing together, he didn't have the time to react because his lips were sandwiched between Siwon’s.

“Have dinner with me”

Siwon whispered against his lips and Kyuhyun swore he could live all his life listening to his husky voice and drowning in his kiss and he would never complain.

“Why me”

Sighing, Siwon moved even closer, hands gently cupping Kyuhyun’s face as he let their gazes meet.

“Exactly because it’s you

“You can have anyone you want”

“I know. But I want you

“I’m not good enough for you”

“You’re perfect for me”

Seeing the sincerity in the dark brown orbs, Kyuhyun couldn't resist anymore. He leaned forward, pecking the man’s lips before pulling away. When he saw the dazzled look and realized Siwon was standing frozen in his spot, he planted another chaste kiss and pulled back to wait for his reaction.

He repeated the same action a couple more times because apparently Siwon was staring at him in disbelief.

“Are you going to kiss me properly now or what?”

The words finally managed to snap Siwon out of his reverie, face immediately breaking into a wide dimpled smile before latching on Kyuhyun’s lips.

.
.

“Spend Christmas with me?”

“Maybe”

Pouting, Siwon hangs his head down staring at his feet until out of nowhere, his chin was lifted up by Kyuhyun’s slender fingers and his mouth was engulfed with Kyuhyun’s.

“Don’t pout”

“I can’t”

“Why?”

“So you can kiss it away just like you did now”

Rolling his eyes with a deep blush, Kyuhyun playfully punched the man’s chest before turning around facing the mirror. He busied himself in organizing his stuff but he could feel Siwon’s piercing eyes on him, making his hand tremble.

“Christmas with me?”

Kyuhyun tensed at the arms wrapping around his waist and the face burying in his neck, his heart about to explode at the heat radiating from Siwon’s body into his back.

“You’re sure about this?”

“Hm”

“You like me?”

“Isn’t it obvious already?”

“…”

“How about you?”

Lifting his head to stare into Kyuhyun’s reflection in the mirror, Siwon anxiously waited for Kyuhyun’s answer. When he got a short shy nod, he planted a long mushy kiss on Kyuhyun’s neck, tightening his arms around him and rocking their bodies together.

“So Christmas it is!”

Giggling, Kyuhyun entwined his hands on the ones on his stomach, liking the contrast of their skin.

Even if there’s a chance he’ll regret it, even if he might not like me as much later… I still want to have this chance to be with him.

I can finally have you, Kyuhyun. You have no idea how much I’ve been waiting for this day. No matter how many times you rejected me, I knew I couldn’t give up.

.
.
.

One year later…

“Yah Siwon! You should be on set in fifteen minutes!”

“But hyuuug~ I don’t like this style!”

“You mean you don’t like the stylist

“Well…”

Ruffling his hair in frustration, the manager takes a deep breath to calm himself before taking a few steps closer to the whiny model.

“Siwon, aren’t you the one who asked him to stay home because he’s sick?”

“Well, yeah but-“

“No buts! Just let the stylist do her damn job so we can get to work!”

Pouting, Siwon watches as his manager disappears out of the room probably to call the stylist back since Siwon has managed to make her tear up earlier with his comments as he criticized every single thing she did on him.

Slumping on the couch, he pulls out his phone and dials his boyfriend’s number.

“Babyyy~”

> Hey Won, what’s wrong? <

“Kyu~ I don’t like my style”

> Why? Is it different than what you usually do? <

“No”

> Then what? <

“You’re not here”

> Honey, I told you I can come but you insisted on me staying home <

“Because you’re sick!”

> So? <

“*Sigh* I know I’m being childish, but…”

> I miss you too <

“Christmas with me tonight?”

Smiling as the memory of a year ago flashes before him, Kyuhyun sighs in content

> Always <

“I love you, baby-bear”

> I love you too, Honey-bunch <

 

- end -