15.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. Otherwise, we'll always be wondering and questioning about it"

"Okay"

 

It all started when the two were having a lunch date together and Siwon's ex walked in, shamelessly joining them and practically throwing herself at Siwon –well that's what it looked like to Kyuhyun anyway.

Siwon of course felt very uncomfortable and scared of Kyuhyun's tantrum later on, which happened the second that girl got the hint and dragged her flirting away –again, that’s what Kyuhyun thought.

It was a silence treatment at first, just stabbing his food and stuffing it in his mouth with an angry glare and furrowed eyebrows, but then as Siwon kept on coaxing him and assuring him that it was the past, Kyuhyun exploded, scolding him for several minutes non-stop, digging all of their history and all the problems they had before, leaving Siwon just staring at him in shock.

However, when the panting Kyuhyun seemed to finish his ranting, he took in a very deep breath and stared at his boyfriend with a pout, immediately regretting his words.

"I'm sorry"

He apologized before burying his face in his folded arms over the table, while Siwon was still struck and in a loss for words.

So when Kyuhyun didn't get any response, he nervously peeked through his bangs and felt extremely guilty for lashing at Siwon. He had a good reason of course, but maybe he shouldn’t have mentioned the misunderstandings they had in the past because he knew Siwon already regretted most of them.

"Wonnie?" He whispered, resting his hand on top of Siwon's to get his attention.

"Yes?"

Chewing on his lip, Kyuhyun apologetically stared at him, hoping he wasn't mad at him although he won’t blame him if he was.

"You're right"

Siwon admitted and Kyuhyun's eyes bulged out.

"No no I'm not right. I'm sorry Wonnie. I'm just jealous and I-"

Kyuhyun started explaining but he was cut off when Siwon abruptly stood up and pulled him along as they made their way out of the restaurant.

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before taking the blank paper handed to him by his boyfriend then taking a seat on the couch.

Earlier when they left the restaurant, Siwon drove them home without saying a word. Once they reached their apartment though, Siwon asked Kyuhyun to write down all the people he had ever dated or slept with, and he would do the same.

Taking a seat as well opposite from his boyfriend, Siwon was taking it very seriously as he was already scribbling something on the piece of sheet.

 

A few minutes later, they both looked at each other before Kyuhyun stood up and walked toward Siwon, shyly sitting on his lap.

"Done?"

Kyuhyun nodded with a pout. He was so scared of reading about Siwon's past relationships because he always wished he was the only one.

Siwon on the other hand wasn't any different, but he knew Kyuhyun didn't have so many partners before and so he hoped he won't be shocked.

After handing each other the papers that they folded into two, it was Siwon who opened it first, lips slightly parting as he scanned what was written on it...

There were two names scribbled on the left under the title '' who Siwon already knew as Kyuhyun's high school girlfriend and the other one a foreign girl he dated one summer, very familiar with both of their stories with his boyfriend.

What made his face break into a wide beam however, was the name on the right under the title 'Make LOVE', which was his name written in a large size and a heart next to it that managed to give him butterflies.

As he looked up at his boyfriend who already timidly snuggled to his chest, he couldn't help but pinch his rosy cheek then squeeze him into a tight hug.

"So cute!"

Kyuhyun didn't struggle, his heart nervously beating as he stared at the paper in his hand.

"Your turn"

Siwon motioned for him to read but Kyuhyun was still hesitant.

"This is silly. Let's just forget about it"

As he intended to stand up, Siwon tightened his arms around his waist and smashed their lips together.

"Trust me"

He sincerely exclaimed and Kyuhyun shortly gazed at him before deciding to just get it over with.

As he opened it, a beautiful smile etched on his lips as he read over and over again what was written on it.

"Cheesy as usual" He faked his annoyance but being his lover, Siwon only chuckled at his reaction and planted several kisses on his face.

"I mean every word"

Kyuhyun once again felt guilty and so he wrapped his arms around Siwon's neck and hugged him tight as he whispered assuring words.

"I'm so sorry. I just don't like the idea of you being with other people before. I mean I was as well, but you're the first man and I... I don't know, I'm just scared I won't be enough for you and I really  l-"

His frantic words were cut off by Siwon pulling him into a kiss.

"It's because you love me"

Just when Kyuhyun thought he could never be any more amazed by his boyfriend, Siwon surprises him each time.

"I do... so much"

They smiled at each other, the love they have for one another was written all over their faces and no matter how they sometimes get jealous or insecure, by the end of the day, they both know for sure who own their hearts and who they belong to.

 

-end-