8.

Heart To Hearts ❤

Continuation to Drabble 3 & 6


“Babe? Babe, are you home?”

“What’s all this fuss about?”

Kyuhyun came out of the living room as soon as he heard Siwon frantically calling for him, finding him still trying to take off his shoes at the entrance.

“Baby, did you go to the jewelry store?”

Siwon curiously asked as he stepped closer to his husband, waving his bracelet in front of him so he could understand.

“I don’t know what you mean”

Kyuhyun obliviously replied, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited for Siwon to explain.

“Baby, the guy at the store said that you stopped by and asked him to change the writing”

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but giggle at the way his husband was panting while trying to explain, but he soon was unable to watch him freak out about it, so he shut him up with a kiss.

“Yes I did”

He informed after pulling away, amused by the puzzled look on Siwon’s face.

“B-but-“

“Didn’t I say I’m the one who should choose? Besides, ‘Your lovely husband’ was so lame”

Siwon was still trying to process Kyuhyun’s words, pouting when he realized he was freaking out over nothing because the man at the store was right and Kyuhyun was the one who chose the new writing.

“I didn’t want to make you upset like last time”

Kyuhyun cooed at his husband, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips before comforting him.

“I’m sorry honey, I didn’t mean to snap at you that much”

Siwon could finally smile at the endearing look Kyuhyun was giving him, his arms sneaking around his waist as he pulled him into a hug.

“But this one…”

“You still don’t believe it?” Kyuhyun smilingly asked as he probed his head out of Siwon’s embrace.

“Well, you kept ‘beautiful’ so…”

“I thought you deserved that much”

Siwon withdrew one arm to raise the bracelet still held tight in his hand, reciting the writing out loud with a broad smile.

Your beautiful angel

Kyuhyun blushed, although he was the one who chose that sentence, still, coming from Siwon’s mouth made his heart flutter.

“Well, you always call me angel, so…” Feeling his face reddening even more, he bent his head down and focused his gaze on his fingers that were playing with the buttons on Siwon’s shirt.

“I call you lots of nicknames, why this one?” Siwon always loved it when Kyuhyun acted shy, so he wanted to prolonged it a bit longer.

Kyuhyun tenderly looked him in the eyes before wrapping his arms around his neck and embracing him, planting a kiss on his neck before whispering.

“Because I’ll always protect you no matter what, I’ll always get your back in whatever you do, and I’ll always stand by your side whatever it takes, so… I’ll be your guardian angel”

He then drew back to glance at his awestruck husband who could just blink at him while letting his words sink in.

“If you’ll let me of course”

He added, earning a really tight hug as an answer.

“I love you so much, Kyu. So freaking much!”

Kyuhyun’s heart was drumming in his chest, a deep shade of double red spread to his face, and tons of butterflies were dancing in his belly. That was a feeling he could never get tired of.

“I love you too, Wonnie” As they pull away just enough for their lips to meet, sharing a kiss and putting all of their emotions into it.
.
.

“Yah! Is this how you treat a guest?”

A voice came from behind and they had to break apart.

“Sorry Min”

Kyuhyun apologized, but with a big smile on his face, which didn't make his words sound believable at all.

“Hey Changmin, didn’t see you there”

Changmin rolled his eyes as he walked past the couple and put on his shoes.

“Yeah, like you can ever see anything when that evil brat is beside you”

Kyuhyun only chuckled while resting his head on Siwon’s shoulder, not offended at all since it wasn’t the first time his best friend called him that.

“I bet you’re going back home to do what we’re about to do in a few seconds”

Changmin’s face turned red as he sent a glare to his friend who only stuck his tongue out at him.

“Oh right, how is Yunho?”

Siwon asked, making Changmin turn shy all of a sudden as he pretended to still be tying his shoelace.

“He’s fine”

“It’s been a while since we hanged out. I should give him a call”

Siwon innocently stated but Changmin immediately glared at him while pointing his index finger at his face.

“Listen, better not keep telling him about the ‘fun things’ he should try out on me”

Kyuhyun started laughing but immediately swallowed it when Changmin threw another glare at him.

“Whatever stuff you two like to do, keep it to yourselves”

“Yah! We don’t do stuff!”

Kyuhyun retorted while Siwon was beaming from ear to ear as his brain already took him to some earlier memories. Not until he got a pinch on the that he got his focus back.

“We don’t”

“Like I’m gonna believe that. Bye!”

Changmin spurt out before exiting the house, leaving Kyuhyun sharply eyeing his husband who tried to look innocent but of course failed.

“I didn’t believe that either. And why are you telling Yunho hyung about what we do?”

Kyuhyun accused him, and Siwon could only sulk because he knew whatever he would say, it would work against him.

“Do you wanna try the couch tonight?”

Siwon’s eyes sparkled for a moment, leaving Kyuhyun’s eyes bulging out as he slapped him a few of times on the chest before yelling out.

“ert! ALONE!”

He then turned around and headed toward their bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

 

“How the hell did we end up like this? Aish… me and my stupid mouth!"

Following his husband, Siwon chanted...

"Baby Kyu? Sweetheart? My love? My guardian angel? Let’s talk, okay? Sunshine, open up...”

 

Half an hour later

"Pudding? Cuddle muffin? Kyuhyunnie~~..."

 

-end-