10.

Heart To Hearts ❤

 

It had been half an hour into the movie, and instead of focusing on the screen, Siwon was nervously fidgeting in his seat, trying to get the courage to come closer to his date. He was grateful they sat on the back because that way he could freely make his move.

Taking a deep breath, he finally decided to just go for it. So pretending to stretch his arms high above his head, he let one of them fall down on the chair beside him, awkwardly draping it over the boy sitting next to him, who instantly turned to stare at him in disbelief.

"Really?"

Siwon didn't know he could blush until that moment. He inspected the beautiful smile plastered across Kyuhyun's lips and his heart skipped a beat.

"That's like the oldest cheesy trick in the book!"

Kyuhyun added, and Siwon sheepishly rubbed the back of his head as he shyly averted his gaze away.

"Next thing you're gonna make our hands touch in the popcorn box"

When Siwon met Kyuhyun's eyes again, the latter shockingly stared at him for a moment before exclaiming.

"You were?"

Siwon nodded before defending himself "Well, I'm too nervous to come up with something else"

Kyuhyun cutely giggled before crossing his arms over his chest and tilting his head to the side as he asked "And what are you so nervous about?"

"You, obviously" Siwon blurted out, noting how Kyuhyun's eyebrows shot to his hairline before adding "You're breathtaking"

A deep shade of red travelled to Kyuhyun's face as he looked the other side and silently cursed his heart that was frantically beating in his chest.

Siwon who didn't miss on it, beamed at the reaction he got, suddenly getting the courage to comfortably rest his arm on Kyuhyun's shoulder and even pulling him nearer.

After getting over Siwon's comment, Kyuhyun glanced at him again, momentarily mesmerized by the look he was giving him before he teasingly asked.

"You like me that much, ha?"

Siwon was taken aback by that question, chewing on his bottom lip in timidity before eagerly nodding.

"I do"

Kyuhyun could feel another wave of embarrassment washing over him, and thus to avoid showing it, he rested his head on Siwon's shoulder whose body stiffened at the unexpected move, but soon relaxed when his heart strangely felt warm.

Not uttering another word, they were back to watching the movie, although Siwon wasn't focusing much since he was distracted by the sweet smell coming from Kyuhyun's hair.

"I do too"

Kyuhyun suddenly whispered, surprising Siwon for a moment as he grinned from ear to ear before throwing his other arm around Kyuhyun and bringing him even closer.

He missed on the tiny timid smile that etched on Kyuhyun's lips as he buried his head in his chest.

 

-end-